Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter (39774 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles / Meraiah Ekeinde Slays In Stunning Christmas Photos / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by chimjoshjuan: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Omotola Jalade who took to Instagram to congratulate her second daughter, Meraiah, revealed that she graduated with two degrees. 

The screen diva who revealed that she couldn't make the trip to Los Angeles with her husband, revealed that they were represented by her last child, Michael. Omotola Jalade who revealed that her second daughter graduated with two degrees, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/26/omotola-jalade-reveals-her-second-daughter-meraiah-graduated-with-two-degrees/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by chimjoshjuan: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2019
cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
All the Nigerian top guys - celebrities, politicians, clergy men and the rest, keep pushing their children even higher. The high guys keep getting higher, rich getting richer.

If all you do in life is lick the asses of celebrities, politicians and pastors. Fighting for wizkid online, advocate of Davido, marlians etc Wasting your time doing online fights or any other life-wasting activity for people whose children are busy advancing their own lives, then, you have to think twice about your life. Or else you're on a path to remain their slave till the end of time.

127 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
hsh
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by GloriaNino: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Everywhere stew.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by gambia(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nice one
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by aleeyus(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
kj
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Suspect33(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
congrats girl, it's harvest time grin

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by jesse8048(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
That's ok, wish her the best. But Naija settings is not by the number of degrees biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Timmypromise(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Don't enter Naija
Only if you Sabi person for NNPC

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Olympus has crashed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by MaziOmenuko: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
nice.
Those asking the difference between a Bachelors degree and a Bachelors degree with Hons; this is where your clue is at. You can get a degree without writing a thesis (or project) abroad. That kind of degree doesn't come with a Hons. The degree with Hons means you successfully did your thesis or project and defended it. So this pretty young lady up there must have enrolled for a Bachelors with Hons and another ordinary Bachelors.

Over here in Naija, we just love nomenclatures even if we don't practice it. We adopted Hons and started giving it all sorts of meaning; no carry-over, no reseat, no extra-year, no sex prior to graduating...anything we can fathom becomes our own Hons.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Small girl with a saggy breast.

All this little girls fucking all around I don't blame you people

7 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Imoh555(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Abuja and Lagos men Will still Bleep them and pay them like olosho weather they finished with 8 degrees or 50...her breast self Don fall

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by aguiyi2: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who be that small boy?, this na men food oo.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Anagha123: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Whetin concern me if she graduate with Five degrees

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by osuofia2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
EVERYTHING NA TO POST
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Greenishland(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
cry
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by blackslayer: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
impressive! i've noticed a lot of nigerians (mostly girls) that school in the US start college pretty early! i was in my second year of college at 19! LOL....ofcourse i repeated nursery 3 in nigeria.....i am a reformed olodo!

4 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Richdad50(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by wink2015(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Omotola Jalade who took to Instagram to congratulate her second daughter, Meraiah, revealed that she graduated with two degrees. 

The screen diva who revealed that she couldn't make the trip to Los Angeles with her husband, revealed that they were represented by her last child, Michael. Omotola Jalade who revealed that her second daughter graduated with two degrees, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/26/omotola-jalade-reveals-her-second-daughter-meraiah-graduated-with-two-degrees/

OMOTOLA !

TELL THAT YOUR DAUGHTER(S) TO COME BACK TO NIGERIA TO DO THE COMPULSORY AND MANDATORY ONE YEAR NYSC PROGRAMME.

She should leave immediately that COMFORT ZONE of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ( USA ) and serve the fatherland for one year.

WORST OF ALL THERE IS NO GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT FOR GRADUATE IN NIGERIA.

The Rich Also Cry ! LOL

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Congratulations!

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by toprealman: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Living life on social media is never to be encouraged.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by laudate: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
blackslayer:
impressive! i've noticed a lot of nigerians (mostly girls) that school in the US start college pretty early! i was in my second year of college at 19! LOL....ofcourse i repeated nursery 3 in nigeria.....i am a reformed olodo!
Is there àny award or prize given for graduating at a rather young age? shocked The age of graduation is not an issue, it is what you achieve after graduation that matters most. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Yeah yeah yeah
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kiwa ni tiwa, talo bere oro?

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter by BruncleZuma: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
A major and a minor, what else is new?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Daniel Amokachi And Their Dance At A Chinese Restaurant / Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) / Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.