Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures (15860 Views)

E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by AlexReports(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Glamour As Senators, Ministers Attend Abuja Based Gospel Artist Amb. Phil Roberts Wedding Reception

Popular Nigeria Gospel Art and sound Engineer based in Abuja Singer Phil Roberts has been joyfully joined in holy matrimony with his lovely and beautiful wife Miss Juliet Ekeh in a well attended wedding ceremony, which was clouded with merriments, expressions of joys, comedy presentations and extensions of gratifications.

The occasion was indeed one you wouldn't have to miss, especially with powerful performance and presentations from top Abuja based singers, dancers and other dramatic arts. Ambassador Phil Roberts was noticed to be joyful, with his face filled with smiles and joyful gestures as he moves into conjugal bliss with the newly wedded wife.

The most interesting segment of the occasion was the ring presentation and promise making, as they professed words that binds them together and forever in holy matrimony. The Couples danced happily and appreciated everyone who made out time to be present at the occasion. They also expressed gratitude to those who shared in their new joy of matrimony by gifting several surprise presents, especially from family members, friends, colleagues, fans and followers.

Some of the personalities that graced the colourful wedding reception are Senator Tomi, Senator Gboyegh, Hon.OBZ, Hon. Engr Charles, former Senate President saraki S.A on youths and students, music minister Bishops crew, Promise Benson, Gospel Minister Manus, Mr Steve, Gospel minister Chucks Dee, Steve Willies, Frankie Giva - CEO PKTS London, ASU Ekiye, Favor Johnson, MC Tagwaye, Ghana Must Go, And. Kingsley Amafibe, Henry KC, Stainless Agility Emma Ayona and a host of others. Also present was his media colleague and Schoolmate Alex Nwankwo popularly known as Alexreports.

Ambassador Phil Roberts is an iconic sound engineer, a gospel Artist and the CEO of Phil Roberts Sounds, an agency that focuses on event management, sound engineering, as well as consultations in lightings, screens, staging and multimedia.

Phil Roberts has bagged several meritorious awards and national recognitions, which includes, Winner of the 2015 Abuja Gospel Art of the the year and the Rock Ambassador of Nigeria. Over the years Phil Roberts has continued to encourage and inspire young sound engineers and gospel Artist across Nigeria and especially in FCT.
http://www.alexreports.info/2019/06/glamour-as-senators-ministers-attend.html

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by AlexReports(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2019
@alexreports

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by AlexReports(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Continue

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Davash222(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2019
I'm yet to see the Senators and Ministers.

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by AlexReports(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2019
See here

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by AlexReports(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Great

2 Likes

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by AlexReports(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Wow

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Richdad50(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by JubrinElSudan: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
I already know the OP when I saw Abuja based..... I wasn't wrong

12 Likes

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by AllenSpencer: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
When will I marry Oluwa!

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by CANlBUS(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Why the hell is he getting married in his late 50's a dunce like Marshall Marthers

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nigeria 1-2 Guinean

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
No billionaire in attandance

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Bizmagnet: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
May God bless your home and solidify your love forever! Cute couple.

Save your business now so that it can save you in the future. It's not too late to get a website/blog/software for your business and ideas. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Zorozuzo: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
[

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:
When will I marry Oluwa!
When you can conveniently feed yourself and two more. kiss
Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by chan9ja: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
I already know the OP when I saw Abuja based..... I wasn't wrong

Lol... Same here... I don't want to call names... OP na d highest publicist u can get for now lol... Still looking for the senators and ministers he mentioned lol... Fake guy

4 Likes

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by TechCapon(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Samsong don dey old

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by AllenSpencer: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
When you can conveniently feed yourself and two more. kiss

That one is the least of problems. Finding tall beautiful black lady is my problem. Like have been cursed with dwarfs.
Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Alex reports and all this he India clothes self angry angry
I have never seen him put on suit and the likes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Imoh555(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
We don't know him
Why did he marry an evening news paper
Alexreport why do you dress like cultist and ritualist of 90s nollywood movies... Your dress sense make me wanna throw up... Pukes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Alex always reporting craap

1 Like

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ehat kind of slave name is Phil Roberts? Which of the slave ships did his ancestors get off from?

What is it with Africans bearing unidentifiable names? Is Phil Roberts an African name? What is his identity?

So, his wife will now be Juliet (Julia) Roberts? grin Close enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by opara28(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Why do most of these our Nigerian Gospel artist change their original names to English Names? angry

2 Likes

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

That one is the least of problems. Finding tall beautiful black lady is my problem. Like have been cursed with dwarfs.
Perhaps you very tall. But a tall beautiful black lady no scarce at all. Search well. Dem dey everywhere
Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Bukden16(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Deeper Life members..,

Right now........….. .... ......

Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by iamfromlagos(f): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
AlexReports:
Glamour As Senators, Ministers Attend Abuja Based Gospel Artist Amb. Phil Roberts Wedding Reception

Popular Nigeria Gospel Art and sound Engineer based in Abuja Singer Phil Roberts has been joyfully joined in holy matrimony with his lovely and beautiful wife Miss Juliet Ekeh in a well attended wedding ceremony, which was clouded with merriments, expressions of joys, comedy presentations and extensions of gratifications.

The occasion was indeed one you wouldn't have to miss, especially with powerful performance and presentations from top Abuja based singers, dancers and other dramatic arts. Ambassador Phil Roberts was noticed to be joyful, with his face filled with smiles and joyful gestures as he moves into conjugal bliss with the newly wedded wife.

The most interesting segment of the occasion was the ring presentation and promise making, as they professed words that binds them together and forever in holy matrimony. The Couples danced happily and appreciated everyone who made out time to be present at the occasion. They also expressed gratitude to those who shared in their new joy of matrimony by gifting several surprise presents, especially from family members, friends, colleagues, fans and followers.

Some of the personalities that graced the colourful wedding reception are Senator Tomi, Senator Gboyegh, Hon.OBZ, Hon. Engr Charles, former Senate President saraki S.A on youths and students, music minister Bishops crew, Promise Benson, Gospel Minister Manus, Mr Steve, Gospel minister Chucks Dee, Steve Willies, Frankie Giva - CEO PKTS London, ASU Ekiye, Favor Johnson, MC Tagwaye, Ghana Must Go, And. Kingsley Amafibe, Henry KC, Stainless Agility Emma Ayona and a host of others. Also present was his media colleague and Schoolmate Alex Nwankwo popularly known as Alexreports.

Ambassador Phil Roberts is an iconic sound engineer, a gospel Artist and the CEO of Phil Roberts Sounds, an agency that focuses on event management, sound engineering, as well as consultations in lightings, screens, staging and multimedia.

Phil Roberts has bagged several meritorious awards and national recognitions, which includes, Winner of the 2015 Abuja Gospel Art of the the year and the Rock Ambassador of Nigeria. Over the years Phil Roberts has continued to encourage and inspire young sound engineers and gospel Artist across Nigeria and especially in FCT.
http://www.alexreports.info/2019/06/glamour-as-senators-ministers-attend.html

Where are the Senators and Ministers. Oh ye clout chaser, beware!
Re: Phil Robert And Juliet Ekeh's Wedding Pictures by Mryacks: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
TechCapon:
Samsong don dey old

And still carrying that afro hair style grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ejike Asiegbu, Uche Anyamele, Others Protest Against Killings In Nigeria (Photos / D'banj's "Super Star" Music Video Shoot / Mo Abudu, John Boyega & Anthony Joshua Make Uk 100 Black Powerlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.