Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War (4160 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun / How Many Millions Is In A Billion And In A Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War by becomrich13: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2010
How many millions of Igbos where killed during the nigeria biafra war
Re: How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War by Dsense(m): 12:33am On Oct 07, 2010
1 nd a half
Re: How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 07, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=526639.msg6890463#msg6890463 date=1286407570]
The question is not complete. You should add "And what was the role of the saboteurs- present day Niger Delta?"
Re: How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War by Chimanet(m): 12:47am On Oct 07, 2010
wats the meaning of this thread? i said and i will still say it again "become mad or poor is an igbo heater for trying to remind good nigerian citizen of the bad past"
if you dont have anything fruitful in mind apart from igbo stuffs to post please leave us alone or better get an igbo girl(if she go agree for u!!!!!!!!!).
Re: How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War by jaygetta(m): 12:51am On Oct 07, 2010
Why does it seem to me that certain people always deem it fit to remind Ndigbo of their sad past? This is a era that is a disgrace to the history of Nigeria. A disgraceful period in the history of the country. Why some people choose to spite the supposed 'vanquished' is appalling. Becomerich, how many of ur family members betrayed their Igbo friends during the war?
Re: How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War by JakeB: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2010
see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527450.0.html to join the 1 million posts against IBB. Paste on every blog page or site you know worldwide
Re: How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War by chosen04(f): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=526639.msg6890463#msg6890463 date=1286407570]

*********Thanks*******
Re: How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War by onyengbu1(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2010
jabbok:

The question is not complete. You should add "And what was the role of the saboteurs- present day Niger Delta?"
Chimanet:

wats the meaning of this thread? i said and i will still say it again "become mad or poor is an igbo heater for trying to remind good nigerian citizen of the bad past"
if you dont have anything fruitful in mind apart from igbo stuffs to post please leave us alone or better get an igbo girl(if she go agree for u!!!!!!!!!).
jaygetta:

Why does it seem to me that certain people always deem it fit to remind Ndigbo of their sad past? This is a era that is a disgrace to the history of Nigeria. A disgraceful period in the history of the country. Why some people choose to spite the supposed 'vanquished' is appalling. Becomerich, how many of your family members betrayed their Igbo friends during the war?

You guys are probably new?
For taking becomrich serious, you are guilty of sounding like a senile.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Begins Local Construction Of Assault Boats / Former Lagos Governor Tinubu Involved In Drug Peddling Case In United States / World’s First Solar Road Opens In France: It’s Ridiculously Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.