Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Food Business Idea! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Food Business Idea! (229 Views)

Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria / How Can One Profit From Raw Food Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Business Idea! by TAGf(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please I need your help. I don't want to get too depressed. I don't want to talk about my personal challenges now,cos that was what propelled me to discover my gifts,believe in my self and get my viable business ideas. I have a viable business idea in the food processing category of business that has been sampled and has a ready market, I have pictures to affirm my claims, as I have been working on it for 3years and already perfected the product. my challenge now is getting a drying machine and cost for wrapper/ packaging of product. The packaging firm i contacted, stated that the min wrapper production is 50,000 units. I have tried sourcing loans from banks but all proved futile. Please I need help cos I have been having depressing and evil thoughts. Please help me or refer me to someone that would be interested.
Note: The business is already registered under CAC.
I need a capital either as a loan or investment. For the machine,and production of the products. Please reach me on. 0 8 1 6 2 4 4 8 4 5 1 via WhatsApp or call . The asking capital is 2m. I also have a landed collateral. We all are aware that food business is a great investment. Thanks your your time and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Reverses FIRS’ N29.2m VAT On Bank / New Stocks Available.... Hurry Now While Stock Last / Make Up To 4000 Completely Free. Just Follow The Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.