Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) (44687 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

A female corper shared the experience she had with a mad man on her way for final clearance. On her social media handle, she wrote;

This mad man made my day. ✌ ���� I was going to the local govt for my final clearance and he beg me money so I gave him money he was so happy to the extend of embracing me, everybody laugh so hard he used the money to buy something nd still came back tanking me I was very happy.
You can see the joy on his face this made me believe that something good will definitely workout for me in my passing out on Thursday ����❤❤❤❤����❤❤� general hospital Onitsha north
From Jesam Ofem

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/this-mad-man-made-my-day-corper-shares.html

15 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Now that you've fallen for him, don't come here to ask us for the interpretation of a madman chasing you in your dream!

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol

Na later you go realize say this one no be original mad man.

E fit be one of those Yahoo plus boys wey one Baba don advise to go play mad outside their vicinity for a couple of months to step into their dark wealth afterward.

We know how e dey go.

Stay woke...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Officialgarri: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
I hope he is not welcoming you in advance undecided

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is what we call "HUMANITY"

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Bizmagnet: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
What a rare gesture! You get mind sha. Govt should just make her ambassador of madness so that her office will be taking care of people with mental disability in Nigeria. Just saying though.

Save your business now so that it can save you in the future. It's not too late to get a website/blog/software for your business and ideas. Check my signature for contacts.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Not everyone without clothes or with dirty clothes are mad.

Some just need love and care.

Some just need to be rehabilitated and they will be fine.

Show them love and see the smile come to their face.

Love is all we need.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
All na wash.. That mad man na hin relative. grin

9 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
He should arrange a rehab for him. He will appreciate it. It might be no one or lady has expressed such kind gesture to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
God please librate Africa
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Such humility and guts! This kind of girls are rare.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oh jeez
Oh jeez
Oh jeez
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Knox123(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:
Lol

E fit be one of those Yahoo plus boys wey one Baba don advise to go play mad outside their vicinity for a couple of months to step into their dark wealth afterward.

cool

Baba, this thing wey u talk so, sense full am.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am! Baba 70 lives on
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by ainas247: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked That's not a mad man. that's a mental disable man.
them no born am well to stand with a mad man

Rank your business fast on Google...
chat up and get a great result

9 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by ladykolly(f): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
You have done well
Stay positive
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
All for the gram.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by JustHector(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol....
Bizmagnet:
What a rare gesture! You get mind sha. Govt should just make her ambassador of madness so that her office will taking care of people with mental disability in Nigeria. Just saying though.

Save your business now so that it can save you in the future. It's not too late to get a website/blog/software for your business and ideas. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Now that you've fallen for him, don't come here to ask us for the interpretation of a madman chasing you in your dream!
Savage

Plus her English get small comma
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by kefasjoshua4(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Small small na grin grin grin
daddytime:
Lol

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by dkdmy: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is indeed humanity

But for you to pose for a picture with a mad man You try o

4 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Look how she smiles in the picture, she isn't trying to ease away from the man because of his appearance or state of mind, she even posted the picture and is excited by it.

This is a lady with a pure heart, the fact that people think this is an avenue to mock her says more about such people, than about this lady.

God bless her immensely. Not just her POP, but it will be well with her all her life. She's a rare one

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by happney65: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwodosis:

grin grin grin
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Are you a graduate of psychiatric medicine?comeon,you ought to be scared,girl .you have a large heart #humanity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by tstx(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Whe. Dem bite u bw
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Honestly, I'm short of words. She wasn't afraid of being attacked, bitten or contracting an infection?
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
RISKY BUT GOOD FOR HUMANITY.LIVE AND LETS LIVE

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by LawyerKunle2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
At your RISK..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.