Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

She Seduced Me And I Slept With Her During Extra Moral Lesson-- Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Seduced Me And I Slept With Her During Extra Moral Lesson-- Teacher (1908 Views)

English Home Lesson Teacher Caught Stealing In Employer's House / UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Seduced Me And I Slept With Her During Extra Moral Lesson-- Teacher by 9jadopestgist: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
A 29-year old school teacher, Henry Amaechi, who allegedly slept with his 16-year old SS1 student (name withheld), has told the Police that the victim came to his house for extra lessons,...

Read full story here: https://www.9jadopest.com.ng/2019/06/she-seduced-me-and-i-slept-with-her.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me And I Slept With Her During Extra Moral Lesson-- Teacher by lennsmart(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
ok
Re: She Seduced Me And I Slept With Her During Extra Moral Lesson-- Teacher by Onyenna(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2019
SMH!!

(1) (Reply)

Indian Vs Nigerian University Grading System / Lasu Direct Entry Problems / Evan Enwerem University Admission Status Supplimentery List 2010/2011 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.