Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. (873 Views)

All Secrets Information On Importation Business Revealed. / How To Turn Your Hobby Into A Lucrative Business Revealed / Domainking Hosting And Domain Reseller Business-how To Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good day Everyone,
Be your boss,Data is life ,data is oxygen ,learn the guarded secrets of how to sell MTN data at these prices:

MTN 1GB -N500
MTN 2GB-N1000
MTN 3GB-N1500
MTN 4GB-N2000
MTN 5GB-N2500

You will also learn how to sell data of other network like glo,airtel and 9mobile at cheap rate.
Your customers are on Facebook, twitter,Instagram and on Nairaland .

If you are interested in this information you will be expected to pay N1500

WhatsApp 08067972964
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Business Opportunities come but do not linger. Discover how you can use your mobile phones to make money.
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
You will be getting the MTN data at the rate of N409 per 1GB and sell at N600 or selling 2GB at N1000.
The good thing is that you will be getting them from MTN directly.
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by Whitelite: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aside the 1500, how much is needed to start this biz?
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Whitelite:

You have the option to start without capital,with N1,000 or N10,000
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your phone is a money making machine,aside the mtn data reseller walk through,you will have the opportunity to learn how to sell mPOS,sell laptop,sell phones and be a mobile digital information marketer from the comfort of your house.

1 Share

Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2019
If you want to be rich, go out there, find a problem and solve it.
Business is about solving people's problems for a profit.
#FridayMotivation
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Learn how to start mtn VTU and MTN data resellers business the right way.
Buy mtn 1GB at N409 and sell at N600.Even if you sell at N500 you will still make profit

Course fees is N1500

WhatsApp
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Currently MTN sells 1.5GB for N1000 and 2GB at N1200,with our training you can get 1GB at N409 and 2GB at N818,even if you sell 2GB at a far away give a way price of N1000 you will be making N182.
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by adeiza4u(m): 1:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Whitelite:
I resell data also. Being doing that more than a year now on Campus. I'll teach you free if you're serious and want to learn it.
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 2:04am On Jun 28, 2019
adeiza4u:
I resell data also. Being doing that more than a year now on Campus. I'll teach you free if you're serious and want to learn it.

Please I challenge you to post it here for others to learn
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by adeiza4u(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
ProfitableACCA:

Please I challenge you to post it here for others to learn
I'll definitely post it here when those who want to learn indicate their interests. I wouldn't want anybody misconstrue me that is why I didn't drop my contact details.
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by ProfitableACCA: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
70% of people who start a plan, quit.
Except you. Not this Time!!
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by arodavoo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
adeiza4u:

Am interested ooo...how can i reach you please
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by overdrive(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
adeiza4u:

I am interested.
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by adeiza4u(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
arodavoo:

Am interested ooo...how can i reach you please
OK let's get started overdrive and others.
Just follow the steps here and you won't have problem.
First make sure you have a good browser like Google chrome.
Use this link to register at mobileNig: https://mobilenig.com/?ref=25965

NOTE: use the above link to register else I won't attend to your subsequent enquiries.
After registration, fund your wallet either by using your atm card or your bank account number.
I usually use my atm to fund my wallet because it's easier compared to using account number.
You could fund your account with 2k or even 1k.
After funding your wallet, you can start selling data immediately by clicking the 'buy data' page.
It's that simple, and I don't need to sell the info to you.
Drop your questions only if you registered using my link. Thank you.
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by EGJOSEPH1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Available for you, earning you residual income
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
adeiza4u:

please send me email. I wanna sell and resell data online please
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by adeiza4u(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
zeus2412:

adeizawrites@gmail.com
Re: Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. by adeiza4u(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
zeus2412:

adeizawrites@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

KONICA C224/454 220/360 Power Supply Board (low Voltage 100-125v) / I'll Import Your First Two Orders From China For Free / Get Paid For Small Activities, Make Money Fast.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.