Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Football Trials Made Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Trials Made Easy (505 Views)

Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy / Ebola Vaccine Trials Being Fast-tracked – Glaxosmithkline / FX Trade Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Trials Made Easy by footlock(m): 5:22am On Oct 07, 2010
Nigeria is a nation blessed with talented and gifted football players; wherever you go around the country you will be amazed at the various displays of pure and raw skills by these young and old players alike, but in the face of all this, there poses many problems which includes: How do they get discovered, how can they get to play football on a bigger level, who will sponsor them for trials abroad, even when sponsors are available, how can they identify the genuine agents that can help secure trials with the foreign clubs. That is one big problem, but i have been able to surmount that obstacle. Do you need my help?
Re: Football Trials Made Easy by davmor(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2010
Yes I need your help: davi_heroricman@yahoo.com
Re: Football Trials Made Easy by footlock(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2010
Click on the signature link at the bottom of this post for more incisive details.

To our success.

Mr Chukwuma

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Service (pick-up Anywhere In Lagos) / Introducing Saint And Cent International. / I’ll Write Your Proposals & Business Plans For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.