Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence (22030 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by bizhop01: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
After she dong hide and fucck for years, now she's tire of hiding.

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by ibkayee(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Keep lying, I will not talk.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by donprinyo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Women like Bleep pass men

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Lexusgs430: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, nawao, Lol at harvesting a dead cassava, nothing person no go read for Nairaland.com grin

Not only the cassava ó, ensuring the juices are fruitful.....

Some hard cassava's on the exterior, are rotten inside........ grin

4 Likes

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by livebyday(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibkayee:
Pre-Nairaland, empathetic side of me: Marriage is supposed to be for better or worse, I wonder what methods they've taken to help him, poor guy

Present me: If the tables were turned he probably would've left too, used it as an excuse to cheat, rained abuse on her, brought in another 'fertile' girl from his village courtesy of his mum etc

Touchè

smiley
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by AngelicBeing: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Not only the cassava ó, ensuring the juices are fruitful.....

Some hard cassava's on the exterior, are rotten inside........ grin
Chai shocked
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Denko2721987(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
One funny thing i have observed is that a woman would hardly if ever, stay with a man with a small d!ck or a man who is impotent if its verified.. But these same women will want a man to marry and stay with a woman who has a confirmed case of conception issues forever, while expecting miracles to happen in that marriage and would frown at a man who divorces his wife if she can't take-in after a few years.. But they would never expect that miracle to happen of it was a man that had this same issues.. I have seen men who stayed with women who couldnt get pregnant for many yeas after marriage but when it comes for women returning that same favour to men, it becomes an issue.. I don't know if this is sheer manipulation of men or its just hypocritsy on the part of women..

5 Likes

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Lexusgs430: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai shocked

But it's true nah....... The moment a man suggests, no sex until marriage...... That nah beta setup........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by suky1976: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
SEX IS A SERIOUS MATTER,EITHER FOR procreation OR FOR ENJOYMENT

4 Likes

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Ologogoro: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bizmagnet:
The version of marriage this generation invented is "for better for sugar", nothing like "for better for worse anymore". Now that the man's problem has been "megaphoned", who will now risk marrying him? If you want to marry in this age, make sure your source of income never dies or you marry a SOLID God-fearing lady which is now rare. It's even better to be single if you can hold your body.

Save your business now so that it can save you in the future. It's not too late to get a website/blog/software for your business and ideas. Check my signature for contacts.

With this thing that you typed, you're still stylishly shading women abi..
Guys and double standard, Ladies don suffer

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Ryan14(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
“But if she insist on the dissolution, then she should bring back some of my belongings that she parked along with her own when she was leaving,” he said.
grin
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by ashantitope: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
But this a problem that can be resolved and it just medical problem I don't think can cause divorce of the wife have not been cheating already

2 Likes

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by tsinzu: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibkayee:

If I loved him and he was a good man, probably
Na so, talk is cheap

2 Likes

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Mizwisdom(f): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibkayee:

If I loved him and he was a good man, probably

Hmmm I doubt it, so what will be the joy in your marriage, no kids no romance? the woman being poor doesn't have the option of IVF and other expensive treatment (ps take note).

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by fineboynl(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
marriage is now a scam.
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by ibkayee(f): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Hmmm I doubt it, so what will be the joy in your marriage, no kids no romance? the woman being poor doesn't have the option of IVF and other expensive treatment (ps take note).
Lol but if he's someone I care for and am emotionally invested in, I'm not going to leave him just like that. Anyway it's one of those situations where you don't know until you experience it but as far as thinking about it hypothetically, I would like to think I wouldn't just leave

6 Likes

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Abogwara: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:
This is why I say nack unaself wella, before marriage(ensuring the juice no soar) .... To avoid harvesting a dead cassava........

He was okay before and during the marriage but lost his mojo later. It could be from pressure or stress

4 Likes

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Lexusgs430: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Abogwara:

He was okay before and during the marriage but lost his mojo later. It could be from pressure or stress

When in life don't we face pressures or stress?....
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Asiri1991: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hope some women won't cry foul when a potent man divorces an impotent wife.

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Exempted: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
If only this man knew about our herbs, that embarrassing issue of impotency/weal erection wouldn't have taken place anymore in his life....

Others should take note......

Our herbs is 100% natural and VERY POTENT....

Check my signature to contact me for yoir order
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Gandollaar(f): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Abogwara:

..or paraga and other dangerous stuff men indulge in. It could also be the handiwork of a witch he jilted or the wife's lover. Any how, the woman shouldn't have left him especially since it wasn't reported he maltreated her.
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by OdefaGirl(f): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Eeyyaa!!!! Woman, pls is there no more love in your heart for your husband? How do u allow him face this public shame, did he choose to be like that?

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Chuks442: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nawaooo
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibkayee:
Pre-Nairaland, empathetic side of me: Marriage is supposed to be for better or worse, I wonder what methods they've taken to help him, poor guy

Present me: If the tables were turned he probably would've left too, used it as an excuse to cheat, rained abuse on her, brought in another 'fertile' girl from his village courtesy of his mum etc

LOL so true.

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by toluwa1(f): 4:05am On Jun 27, 2019
So sorry for the man
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by Efegoma(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2019
For better for stay for worse for go.
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by cococandy(f): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2019
All true
ibkayee:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2019
What is an impotent wife
Asiri1991:
Hope some women won't cry foul when a potent man divorces an impotent wife.

1 Like

Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by bukatyne(f): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2019
ibkayee:

Hahahahahaha

Are you saying NL had a negative impact on you?
Re: Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence by ibkayee(f): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahahahaha

Are you saying NL had a negative impact on you?
Haha I’m just not longer as empathetic as I would normally be grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic) / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.