Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) (61186 Views)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by gistfever: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Operatives of the Kaduna Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in the early hours of Wednesday, June 26, 2019 raided and arrested seven suspected internet fraudsters in their hideout at No.15, Giwa Road, Barnawa High Cost area of Kaduna State. Gistvic Reports.

The suspects, which include, six males and one female were arrested sequel to an intelligence report received by the Commission.

They are, Iyere Eromoseze Sylvester, 40, Uyiekpen Gabriel Etiosa, 21, Elimia John, 22, Eguasa Osas, 24, Osaohian Osas, 23, Faith Equasaogbomo, 33, and Terry Ogbudu, 25.

An identity card belonging to a Special Assistant of the National Assembly (House of Representatives) bearing Sylvester’s name was found during the raid.

Other items recovered at the point of arrest include, a Toyota Venza car, 18 exotic phones (iPhones, Samsung, etc), three Apple iPads, five laptops, two international passports, several SIM cards of various networks, two Mifi and several flash drives, 11 ATM cards, exotic wrist watches and an exotic variant of indian hemp (Haze). They attempted hiding some of the items in the microwave, toilet water closet and bathroom sink.

The suspects will soon be charged to court.

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/efcc-arrests-seven-suspected-internet.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by delugajackson: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Are those shoes I'm seeing there? When did shoes become exhibits in internet crime?

Nawa for EFCC.

467 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by stanley000: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wow, I give these CARDERs hand abeg, e no easy!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
What are the guys on the left and right of the 1st pic carrying exactly?

10 Likes

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Splashdiddy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Atiku is cumming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Trutherme: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by tsinzu: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
See title, Yahoo lady grin

3 Likes

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
EFCC leave this people make Dem hustle abeg..

Must you take phone charger too grin

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by tinny898(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
No do! No do! No do!
Them say them go do
Now them done they regret.

Say no to cyber crime!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by davillian(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Efcc has finally run out of shoes and watches.

36 Likes

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by itsme01: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin

Nice one,

Awon Northern Carder ati Carting... EFCC don go North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by bush112(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aboki wire

1 Like

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i suggest they should bombed by the Nigerian Air Force so others can learn from their misfortunes sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kaduna shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by tsinzu: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:
Are those shoes I'm seeing there? When did shoes become exhibits in internet crime?

Nawa for EFCC.
items they bought after swiping another person's account

35 Likes

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:

Nawa for EFCC.
You never see anything. Last week they snapped a guy holding PS4 and the other guy currying the Cords and Controllers

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Ologogoro: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Even in Kaduna

Kudos to the EFCC for their effort to curb the action of these guys.
Just last week I sent a message to an old friend of mine to congratulate him on the post he made that his friend, Jasmine, gave birth to a set of twin, He's Austrian, we met on Facebook and we used to chat till late 2016 when I wasn't regular on Facebook, to my utmost surprise when he received my message his reply was 'Please if you're intending to scam me it won't work cos I've checked your profile and it shows you're a Nigerian'. I urged him to check our previous chats maybe he'll recognise me. He later apologise to me but just imagine that.
You can't even drive to a joint again, those old men and women seeing the way you're flexing yourself will say 'Maybe he's a Yahoo boy''
EFCC GOD BLESS YOU

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by danduchi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Yahoo boys for kd?
Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:

Nawa for EFCC.
I tire..

1 Like

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by naijafox(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Benin boys run go kaduna go dey hustle...
EFCC still catch them,

Snitches everywhere

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:

Nawa for EFCC.

Everything acquired with ill gotten wealth is exhibit in law enforcement.

Work hard in this life. Stealing from people is wrong and should be discouraged.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
If they arrest with the politicians then accepted why arrest these guys leaving the ones picking billions alone. Its like all attention was set to G boys. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:

Nawa for EFCC.

The money used to buy it was illegal money

5 Likes

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
When would EFCC start arresting our politicians?....

It seems this yahoo menace is their low hanging fruit, in the absence of politicians........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
bluebay:

You never see anything. Last week they snapped a guy holding PS4 and the other guy currying the Cords and Controllers

Because of PS4 they were called yahoo boys ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by 9jaArea: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fake Nike shoes

5 Likes

Re: Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by theunnamed: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:

Nawa for EFCC.

Men who is the scammer now?
I hail for naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Raped His Mother In Edo After Beating His Parents Up / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.