Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

PASS YOUR ICAN EXAMS WITH EASE AT SAYFIT TUTORS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PASS YOUR ICAN EXAMS WITH EASE AT SAYFIT TUTORS (347 Views)

WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PASS YOUR ICAN EXAMS WITH EASE AT SAYFIT TUTORS by SAYFITTUTORS: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Do you know that YOU CAN, Yes I CAN. If you SAY you FIT into Success Camp, count yourself worthy of fulfilment in all ramifications. Testimonies are loading as SAYFIT TUTORS students are testifying to success encounter as ICAN released may diet results. Why not stand out to be counted among those to testify of the Lord's doing in November diet exam as you join the Success Team at Victory Grammar School, Abule Bus Stop, near Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. Winners never quit. Call SOYE: 0802-871-9480
Re: PASS YOUR ICAN EXAMS WITH EASE AT SAYFIT TUTORS by SAYFITTUTORS: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
ICAN VICTORY REVISION CLASSES
Have you heard about
revision classes like no other at ALL levels for September 2020 ICAN examinations? Then what are you waiting for?Join the BRAIN opening revision sessions with Experienced & Exposed facilitators on Saturday August 22 till Sunday September 6 between 8am to 6pm. This is taking place at SAYFIT Professional Tutors, Victory High School, Abule Bus Stop, near Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. The fee chargeable is affordable, you are free to invite others to join the SUCCESS TRAIN. It takes AGGRESSION to take PROGRESSION. Call SOYE: 0802-871-9480

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Post-utme 2019 - See Cut-off Mark, Fee, Registration Guide, Closing Date / Management Of The Polytechnic Ibadan Burn Phones Seized During Exam Malpractice. / Tshwane University Of Technology TUT Application 2020 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.