Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,015 members, 7,890,335 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Break Free From Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Break Free From Depression (245 Views)

How Long Did It Take To Break Your 2022 New Year Resolution / I'm On A Mission To Break My Addiction To Pepsi. / Breaking Bad Eye Habits: 11 Bad Eye Habits You Need To Break Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Free From Depression by Dee2019(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
I'm secretly in pain. Feeling lonely kills me. I feel like a failure. Why does only bad things happen to me? I'm just tired of this. My body is tired, my mind is a mess. I just really want to lay in bed and never get up. I'm just tired of life. I'm sensitive, I over think every little thing, and I care way too much. No one notices my tears, no one notices my sadness or pain but they all notice my mistakes. "You are just acting like you are depressed just to seek attention". Well, if you say so. Maybe you see I'm happy but who knows what I'm feeling inside? Sleeping pills didn't help me at all. Tell me what it feels like to have an invisible illness. I don't want help but I need it.

�������

_Depression is a silent killer. *People who die by SUICIDE don't want to end their life they want to end their pain*._ They can't think of any better solution. The worst part of depression is that you don't even remember what makes you happy anymore. It really hurts. You might be laughing but deep inside you're hurting. Loud music quiet mind. Behind her smile is a world of pain and hurt. You think you know her, but you really have no idea. I push people away when all I really want is someone to hug me and tell me it's okay. The greatest decision I ever made was continuing my life when I wanted to die. I wish I could give you my pain even for just 30 seconds not to hurt you but rather so you can truly understand how much it hurts.

_Depression is when you don't really care about anything while anxiety is when you care too much about everything._

I have identified a major root cause of depression. I think you will find it helpful. *Do you want to find out?*

Read more here

https://dotmglobal.com.ng/2019/06/26/the-root-cause-of-depression/

(1) (Reply)

Detox Water Flush (liver Cleanse Water) For Weight Loss | Lose 3 KG In 7 Days / Patients Detained At Obafemi Awolowo Teaching Hospital Over Unpaid Bills / Woman Delivers A Healthy Baby From The Transplanted Uterus Of A Deceased Donor I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.