Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo (45898 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Amagite(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Singer Burna Boy has reacted to a Nigerian lady advising his girlfriend, British rapper, Stefflon Don, to stop posting his pictures on her social media pages.

According to the lady, Burna Boy is supposed to show her off, and not just her showing him off. Burna Boy has now reacted writing;

"She wan pour sand inside my garri!". 

See below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/burna-boy-reacts-after-lady-advised-stefflon-don-to-stop-posting-his-photo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by NegeduGrace(f): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
na so

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by LearnITsmash(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
She is proud of this Nigerian weedstar, I really pity her sha cry

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by orion7: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
LearnITsmash:
if you get big prick you for understand.

but the matter here is obviously beyond your understanding. take heart

277 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by jesvic91(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
I live with three rules
1. Fear women

2. Fear women

3. Fear the only creature that have met Satan face-to-face

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Bestinstinct(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
orion7:
if you get big prick you for understand.

but the matter here is obviously beyond your understanding. take heart
XACZB XACZB XX....If you know you know grin

15 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by itspzpics(m): 2:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Lol

Sexy Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service, Watch Video => HERE
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by vera1997: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2019
no mind dem enemy of progress gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by PrinceKevin01: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Hnmm!
And when will people take their nose off other people's problem. Haba!

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by ItsJagaban: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO MIND THEIR BUSINESS.
THEY ADD GROUNDNUT TO ANOTHER PERSON GARRI.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by freemanbubble: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

You know nothing son
Only two artistes got talent
2face and Burna boy

The rest are dog shiitt

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Officialgarri: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
But the damage has been done already. Stefflon will definitely have a rethink of the issue.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by arantess: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

Brutality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by devigblegble: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Maybe she might blame it on buhari

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2019
For the fact that Burna mentioned our commodity in his post. We the Amalgamated Garri Sellers Union of Nigeria(AGSUN) hereby increase reduce the price of Garri to #500 per cup. Garri don turn celeb.

15 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Phock2sweet: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

XBABCZXXAABBCCzZXXX......hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Lordwheez(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2019
People jus no wan mind their business sha....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by scarffield(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2019
if naija babes no kee u, u no go die again

tuehhh!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by loadedvibes: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2019
I swear oversabi people

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Raydos: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2019
C
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Richdad50(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by onlyboyson(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Abeg that lady should tell stepflon to borrow her, her man dick just for a second
burna preak don dey hungry her

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Badonasty(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Amagite:
Singer Burna Boy has reacted to a Nigerian lady advising his girlfriend, British rapper, Stefflon Don, to stop posting his pictures on her social media pages.

According to the lady, Burna Boy is supposed to show her off, and not just her showing him off. Burna Boy has now reacted writing;

"She wan pour sand inside my garri!". 

See below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/burna-boy-reacts-after-lady-advised-stefflon-don-to-stop-posting-his-photo.html

must he react?him woman don already clear the girl
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by ikorodureporta: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Na S.T.R
This hired babe cheesy
Let's see how long she go stay.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Yusfunoble(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Nigerians and bad belle, imagine trying to scatter person relationship ontop pic.

If we check am, she’s single o. Na single people dey give relationship advice pass.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Yusfunoble(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Badonasty:

must he react?him woman don already clear the girl

Izzit your react? grin

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by nairalee(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Well, in my opinion what the girl said is not out of point. You post your bf pic always on all social media and he has never posted one single one about you.

shebi Steflon head dey big now. Make she no come dey disturb our life if Burna boy no finally marry her o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by bigboyobi(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2019
wetin consign her?

abeg check my signature for a juicy offer jare. one love nairaland!
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Rexnegro(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2019
okay niggi
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo by Sommydisaster(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Another one spotted

Lol, bro someone loves you with your worse behaviour........so take a chill pill bro grin

Meanwhile check out the siggy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) / Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos) / Photo: Customized Wears For Marvin Babies Approved By Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.