Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,544 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women (42942 Views)

AFCON 2019: Players Threaten To Leave Egypt Over Match Bonuses / AFCON 2019: Adama Niane Sent Home For Slapping Team Captain / Super Eagles Call Off Their strike In Egypt Over Unpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by joshuisiukwu: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Amr Warda, a midfielder from Egypt has been sent home from the the 2019 African Cup of Nations, AFCON competition over his leaked chat with women.  According to the Egypt Football Federation, Amr Warda was sent home over the leaked chat with women to “to maintain discipline, commitment and concentration”. The Greek club PAOK player's social media conversations with several women, was leaked on the internet after the Pharoahs’ 1-0 win over Zimbabwe in the tournament’s opening game.

The 25-year-old footballer is the second player to be sent home from the AFCON, following Burundi forward Selemani Yamini Ndikumana.

“The head of the Egyptian Football Federation, Hani Abu Reda, has decided to dismiss Amr Warda from the team’s camp after consulting with the team’s technical and administrative staff,” read a statement by the Egypt Football Federation on Twitter.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/26/afcon-2019-amr-warda-sent-home-from-egypt-over-leaked-chat-with-women/

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by joshuisiukwu: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
sad sad sad
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by thesicilian: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
He is a very good midfielder but still he was sent home to maintain discipline, commitment and concentration. I like that.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by daddytime(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Women.....

Bringing men down since the days of Adam..

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Astonpapa(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Dechymmytv(f): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good for him, now he can Bleep whom ever he wishes to Bleep
MEANWHILE watch the full match highlights of Nigeria vs Guinea 1-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu1k2GJjGW8

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by LeeMason(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
He's home already. Egypt. Lol

47 Likes

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by stevenson007: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
ddd
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by shogsman(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Astonpapa:
Hmmmm

he's home already,more like they sent him out.

8 Likes

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Reminds me of one Celestine Babayaro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by marshalcarter: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
I was here

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by CANlBUS(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Women are the worst thing that happened to earth,Starting from the HIV infected sluts here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Isoduwa(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
He is a very good midfielder but still he was sent home to maintain discipline, commitment and concentration. I like that.

Talk wetin dey your mind

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by infogenius(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
D guy resemble fellaini

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dechymmytv:
MEANWHILE watch the full match highlights of Nigeria vs Guinea 1-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu1k2GJjGW8

You need a taste of his Iron Rod.....don't lie
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by jameshow: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:
Women.....

Bible will never lie, read proverb 31 :2 -3

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by flexyrule(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good. We already have the potential of being distracted in the Continent, but we need to stay focused to achieve global greatness.

Meanwhile, Wande Coal's Mushin to MO Hits album is way better than all the albums released by all the ten top artists between 2012 to 2019.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by deavicky(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Is like this Nations cup is causing hunger. I just ate few hours ago now I'm hungry. Does any Nairalander living in Port Harcourt have correct Egusi soup to help me with. I have correct Akpu to match it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Dechymmytv(f): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Taraby:

You need a taste of his Iron Rod.....don't lie
undecided and who told you I don't receive a good rod...? This useless pervert

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by adewest1999(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
women!!!...... fear them o

the only creature wey gist with Lucifer one on one

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Lamasta(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Its a welcome development
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Damianobi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
If na salah...them go send am home like that?

13 Likes

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dechymmytv:
undecided and who told you I don't receive a good rod...? This useless pervert
So you a bitch? You will get luxury life better than your current situation and beside white skin perform better
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by YoungAncient1: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
We should also decamp all the players involved in the shameful protest over unpaid bonuses. We cannot have all our national teams being unpatriotic along with our politicians. It will be too much to swallow for us a country.
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by TGMISKY(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Women be spoiling guy's footballing career since the beginning of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by ValCon888: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
I thought these guys are very religious. Oh well, what do i know. I am yet to see a religion that doesn't like totò.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by wealthyhenry(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
jameshow:

Bible will never lie, read proverb 31 :2 -3
Wow. Very instructive

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by atheistandproud(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dechymmytv:

See as I dey observe you right now

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by AngelicBeing: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:
Women.....

They have a fruit at the center of their garden tongue
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by lakesider(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:
Women.....

So u sti believe the Adam and eve story

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager / Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach / Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.