Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (24248 Views)

Killings: Defend Yourselves, Ortom Tells Benue Residents / No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hahahahahah
ahahaha... grin grin

S.M.I.R.N.O.F.F
I.C.E

And chicken laps in the bar ...i love today my love grin
lmao grin
Really? So what's special about today is it your birthday, Smirnoff with chicken laps is like your Russian football village boyfriend is around grin
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Deepfeel:

Really? So what's special about today is it your birthday, Smirnoff with chicken laps is like your Russian football village boyfriend is around grin

No my course rep o ,that bastard ...cry
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by livebyday(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amatarasha:

No my course rep o ,that bastard ...cry

Why are you so angry all the time ?

Hmmm?
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
livebyday:

Why are you so angry all the time ?

Hmmm?
My dear ar u d only one who dont know me..wie will i start to explain ..
Am ogbanje 4 sure and .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by livebyday(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
My dear ar u d only one who dont know me..wie will i start to explain ..
Am ogbanje 4 sure and .....

undecided

I give up. All the best then

Cheers
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I would have answers you but I have lots of mention to attend to. I will do in due time.
You don't have answers sir., else answer him. He made more sense than other people to whom you have been answering..

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Emotionss: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
AllenSpencer:

Is it only Fulani's that are herdsmen? Stop attributing a crime to a tribe. Their are Okada robbers and their are decent ones. It happens in every industry. Should we say everything in Alaba or Aba is fake because its a hub of piracy.

No price is too expensive for peace to reign and No tribe is important than the other. Manufacturers are giving government loans at discounted interest rate, farmers are giving lands for cultivation at very subsidized rate, Militants are giving amnesty, And investors are wooed with incentives worth more than this.

So if this development will bring peace and draw a boundary, Its highly welcomed.

Bros in the long run this development will bring more crisis.
I was born and brought up in the north so belive me in the next 30 to 50 years that settlements will be a fulani village or even a local government area and the fulanis will start claiming indigen of venue. Case study Jos kaduna taraba nasarawa and so on.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by enny09: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Obsanjo was 100℅ correct fulanization of nigeria is in progress, most young nigeria dont know history that is why they can support this RUGA.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
banio:

Very soon Fulanis will be the governors and senators in all 36 states if this settlement is allowed. By natural law after 100 years the land becomes theirs and indigenization takes place. Then full terrorism and sharia law comes into being.

Let's all say no to this obvious evil.
You've got the vision of a good leader..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Is it only Fulani's that are herdsmen? Stop attributing a crime to a tribe. Their are Okada robbers and their are decent ones. It happens in every industry. Should we say everything in Alaba or Aba is fake because its a hub of piracy.

No price is too expensive for peace to reign and No tribe is important than the other. Manufacturers are giving government loans at discounted interest rate, farmers are giving lands for cultivation at very subsidized rate, Militants are giving amnesty, And investors are wooed with incentives worth more than this.

So if this development will bring peace and draw a boundary, Its highly welcomed.
Even if you spin it that herdsmen aren't all Fulani, what about other livestock keepers like poultry famers who pay for land? This is invitation to chaos.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
They notorious land grabbers. Ask local hosts. They became tenants in their forebearers land and they dont enjoy it no thanks to the inordinate ambition of a leader who never foresaw tomorrow.
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You shot yourself in the leg!

Can you lawfully trade tomatoe anywhere? No! You have to go to a designated place alllocated by the government.

Hello, If not failure in urban planning, a poultry shouldnt be close to residential area. They should have a designated zone to do such.

Dont Government give out agricultural farms at subsidized rate? Why does the government have shopping malls and market places?

You have no record about them and cant track them. Its after you confine them you can now start talking about taxing them.

You pointed a gun to your head with the point you raised.

+ point- If it might interest you, herdsmen dont buy this idea also as it would be more expensive for them to raise their cattles in a confined environment.

"Dont Government give out agricultural farms at subsidized rate?"

Government does not permanently give out agricultural farms to farmers in Nigeria.
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
obiekunie2:

i am solidly behind your line of reasoning but i come to think of other points.

lets not play the karma card now bc these fulanis terrorist are a clear and present danger that all hands must be on deck to tackle.

they are coming for all of us.

they have already positioned themselves in all the nooks and crannies of nigeria - they are fully armed and ready to destroy any group or state that refuses to give them land. they want 20% land mass in all the northern states and 12% land mass in all the southern states.

they are raising a worst jihad than that of utman dan fodio - its a matter of time before they fully activate it.

based on how population is exploding now, they know they must fight this war and win it now or they will lose forever.

THIS IS NO LONGER AN APC / PDP MATTER - THIS IS A WAR AGAINST NIGERIANS AND HEY HAVE THEIR LEADER AT THE TOP SO NO GOING BACK.

IGBOS Are indeed the problem of Nigeria, so pls leave the Fulani Herdsmen and face the igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
obiekunie2:

PITY BENUE TUFUAKWA!!

BIA ADA ANYI! YOU ARE STILL NOT GETTING ME!

LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY - INSTEAD OF REJOICING OVER BENUE MATTER, WE SHOULD START FULL SCALE PREPARATION TO FIGHT AND DEFEND THE LITTLE LAND MASS WE HAVE CAUSE THE FULANIS TERRORISTS WILL NOT STOP IN BENUE!

THEY WANT 12% LAND MASS OF SOUTHEAST AND 20% LANDMASS OF OTHER STATES!

TWO WEEKS AGO THEY TOLD SOUTHEAST GOVERNORS THAT THEY SHOULD ALLOW THEM ESTABLISH SECURITY TO GUIDE THE EAST!

AND IT NEVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT TO FIGHT THE ENTIRE NIGERIA AND NOT JUST BENUE STATE!

A FULL JIHAD IS COMING LETS GET TOGETHER AND GET READY TO DEFEND OUR LANDS!

Benue should defend dem semves and leave IGBOS out of it.
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by ZaraGift: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Esseite:
It's best we all come together to protest alongside benue that Ranches should be provided rather than settlement because it's only a matter of time before it consumes us all.

10 - 20 years from now... would it still be called settlement or grabbed villages/lands?

Are the supposed settlements of the military era still called settlements?

The herdsmen are already conquering and renaming peoples villages

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

ure very foolish....
why not call the FG and give them ur community land
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sad so sad.

First settlement.

Next they want an emir.

Then a councillor

Then argue why they can't be local government chairman

Then governor.

A step by step process till they occupy Nigeria in totality.

Every indigence of benue should rather die than allow this happen. Let us know that they reject it completely.

Well done king in the north.
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by orisa37: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Supported.
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by obiekunie2: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Delta wey hate igbos espiacially that urhobo ...thats shows all of us are into this ,

Rejoice nze obiekunie onweghi ihe n'eme biko..

Imam before nze obiekunie?

ada anyi amaron gi before but o'diro bad ma mmara gi.

biko asa i no abuja?

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by IME1: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Copied

In 4 years, General Buhari has not built ONE school for Nigerian children. Please don’t take my word for it, Google it. He has not built even one hospital. Please confirm what I just said. Now, this man who has not built a school or hospital for Nigerians wants to build RUGA settlements for herdsmen NATIONWIDE! Majority of these herdsmen are not even Nigerians. Are we a conquered territory?

Not with OUR MONEY.
Not with OUR LAND.
Not in OUR NIGERIA.

Please join me to say #HerdsmenWontGetNigerianLand
Reno Omokri
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Have you seen Ortom in the press to say Land were grabbed or you heard in a beer parlor?

Benue state government have released a statement this evening and they have totally rejected the useless n evil ruga settlement
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jorussia:
since you are against the establishment of this Ruga settlement what other better alternative do you think the govt should adopt?
The government already established ranches.
They should use the ranches. There are no lands for any facking ruga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jorussia:
since you are against the establishment of this Ruga settlement what other better alternative do you think the govt should adopt?

Federal government should use Python dance approach against terrorist fulani herdsmen rather than seizing people's land by force to the benefit of fulani herdsmen murderers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by booksrite(f): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
You've got the vision of a good leader..

wink
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Yujin(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Great news!

This will end the farmers/Herdsmen clashes.

The Governor should capitalize on this initiative and completely ban open grazing without clauses.

Benue state police commissioner should be put in loop of development and anyone found straying or wandering should be arrested henceforth. Outside this settlements, No other settle ment for herdsmen should be allowed in state and a database of practicing herdsmen should be maintained by the state government.
Mr. Allen, there's no room for ruga, grazing reserve or zango in Venue state. The people have spoken. Any herder interested in livestock farming should buy land and practice ranching as it's done in developed countries. No any gimmick is accepted to the Venue people. Meanwhile, they are still mourning the thousands fulani herdsmen murdered in cold blood and are demanding the arrest and prosecution of the culprits.
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Have you seen Ortom in the press to say Land were grabbed or you heard in a beer parlor?

I'm still waiting for ur answer.

Benue state government has rejected the ruga trash.

U have gone mute
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by lionphil(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Never a time I did.

I am just an advocate of Farmer/herdsmen conflict resolution. And same time a progressive who prioritizes National security above any other thing irrespective of tribe or religion.

It will not be well with your family and your entire lineage for supporting these blood suckers in every form. May the plagues in the bible visit your family... You will die untimely. If you're not in Nigeria why don't you cut off those bloody hands you type with or better still look at intelligent people while they type. Are you a fo.ol?? You read what's happening yet think like an imbe.cile. your father and mother will die with your corpse in their hands bloody Ba's.tard.

Speak for yourself and not for others I.diot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by booksrite001: 4:20am On Jul 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The government already established ranches.They should use the ranches. There are no lands for any facking ruga.

smiley
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Jorussia:
The cattle rearing is a private business & not government Owned, what nonsense! They grow there grass or buy grasses & other organic cattle feeds. Y should the incumbent government conive with it's kinsmen to forcefully seize d ancestral lands of d powerless, & downthrothen Benue people??
Re: Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
lionphil:

It will not be well with your family and your entire lineage for supporting these blood suckers in every form. May the plagues in the bible visit your family... You will die untimely. If you're not in Nigeria why don't you cut off those bloody hands you type with or better still look at intelligent people while they type. Are you a fo.ol?? You read what's happening yet think like an imbe.cile. your father and mother will die with your corpse in their hands bloody Ba's.tard.

Speak for yourself and not for others I.diot.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner / My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / Abdulkadir Jelani Danbuga Dies After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.