Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom (18818 Views)

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Mompha Sues EFCC For N5M Over His Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by gimmehear(f): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2019
HOUSEWIFE ARRESTED FOR GETTING KIDNAPPED TO DUPE HUSBAND

The Police Command in Kwara on Tuesday said it had arrested a housewife, Mrs Yemi Samuel, who allegedly arranged her kidnap in order to collect N5 million ransom from her husband’s family.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Kayode Egbetokun, made the disclosure while addressing newsmen in Ilorin.

Egbetokun said Mrs Samuel left home on June 15 and went into hiding, claiming she was kidnapped by an unknown gang while cleaning the compound.

He said that the housewife who was the only one speaking to the husband’s family on phone, claimed the kidnappers were not willing to talk to anyone due to fear of their voice being recognised.

He said the woman called her husband that she had been taken to unknown destination and demanded N5 million ransom for her release.

The police commissioner said that effort was intensified and the said amount was provided by her husband’s family and well-wishers.

He said that unknowing to the woman that the money had been provided, she later called the husband’s family and said the ransom had been reduce to N1million.

Egbetokun said further that the family reported the case to the police and a team of operatives tracked the suspect’s phone calls to Kulende area of where she hid herself in her parent’s rented apartment.

Mrs Samuel told newsmen that she faked her kidnap to help her husband out of his financial problems.

“I planned my kidnap to collect N5 million ransom from my husband’s family to help my husband.

“My husband’s family is rich, but they are not willing to help him out of his financial difficulties,” she said.

http://gimmehear.com/housewife-arrested-for-getting-kidnapped-to-dupe-husband/

1 Like

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by DavidEsq(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2019
Hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by IamD18: 6:36am On Jun 27, 2019
Trust me, the wife's mother initiated this disastrous idea.

28 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by vera1997: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2019
interesting
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by ehbellsho(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2019
what a pity! unaccomplished plan.
and so the poverty continues...
U better work to help your husband and don't depend on family.

8 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by montumonami(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by nothingspoil70: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Na fulani people cause am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by ainas247: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2019
cheesy Chai!!! E don Red
marrying the wrong person is dangerous

If she really wants to help her husband
they should have planned it together
--
Rank your business now to the top of
Google. chat up

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by aziaka111(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2019
marry a Bad wife and u are gone

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by tstx(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2019
The real Obi Akpor

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Gabson001(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Naim dey trend.. Make buhari try am.. Nah there he go die
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by sotall(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2019
grin grin

She should have informed the husband na

Fish brain

7 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by ladeja53: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2019
insane.....
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Groovenaija360(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Mrs Yemi Samuel

Why are Yoruba people like this na sad

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by oluwasegun007(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Warz dis...
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Mrdeuteron(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2019
too bad for her
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by benedictx2(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
lol grin
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by helinues: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
May be the husband is greedy
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Magnifico2000: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2019
sotall:
grin grin

She should have informed the husband na

Fish brain
You all don't read, you just make conclusions.

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Offpoint1: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2019
She's a good woman, her reasons are genuine and justifiable.
A good woman can go to any length to support her man.
I pray the Lord grand me such a supportive partner.

99% of commenters above didn't read the write up and those who read lack understanding of what they read.

Some useless family will ignored you in times of distress and are willing to give millions for your burial arrangement. God go punish such people.

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by seunlayi(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2019
She may be right, some families will prefer to spend on burial than helping the man.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by itsme01: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2019
undecided

When Professor Osinbajo said some kidnap casses are false, people didn't give him the benefit of doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2019
ehbellsho:
what a pity! unaccomplished plan.

and so the poverty continues...

U better work to help your husband and don't depend on family.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by osejie17(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
mcheteww noting was solved at the end. your lives just elevated from frypan to fire
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Chrisbeks: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Pearl05(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Low budget kidnapping by amateur.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by TANID(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
Trust me, the wife's mother initiated this disastrous idea.
Agree With This Your Opinion.
Re: Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
This is Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. / 4-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Adamawa / 100 Kidnappers Face Death-Penalty In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.