Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why I Arranged My Kidnap – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Arranged My Kidnap – Suspect (340 Views)

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack / I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Arranged My Kidnap – Suspect by ogododo: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2019
A middle aged woman, Mrs Yemi Samuel, yesterday said she arranged her own kidnap to raise money from family members to assist her husband. The woman, who was paraded by the Kwara State police command, said her husband is a pensioner with the Kogi State government and had not receive his pensions for many years, making life difficult for them.

Samuel further explained that family members who are financially buoyant have also refused to help them, hence her reason for her arranged kidnapped. The woman, who reportedly ran to Ilorin to hide in her rented family apartment, said they were residing in Kogi and since people don’t know her in Ilorin, she decided to come and hide in Ilorin.

I demanded for N1million but unfortunately I was arrested. I know I am guilty but I saw it as the only way to get money since I couldn’t secure job as a graduate of mathematics,” she said. Earlier, the Commissioner of Police, Kayode Egbetokun, while parading the suspect alongside other suspects arrested, said Samuel hatched a self-kidnapped scenario but was arrested at Kulende, Sango area of Ilorin after she demanded for N5 million. “She reduced the money to N1 million and effort was intensified and N500,000 was arranged by her husband, as well as family and well-wishers. She directed them to take the money to Iluke town but she was arrested before the transaction could be effected. She would be arraigned in court soon,” the CP said. Other suspects paraded included Kazeem Issa, Soliu Popoola, Abdulwaheed Ambali, Samuel Elaibi and Wahab Olaiya. The CP said the suspects went on rampage and riotiously attacked the office of Kwara State Traffic Management Authority (KWATMA) with dangerous weapons and damaged properties worth millions of naira. He added that the suspects accused their leaders of extorting money from them on the pretense of taking it to police and KWATMA officials but they were still being stopped by the officials they claimed they paid to.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-i-arranged-my-kidnap-suspect.html
Re: Why I Arranged My Kidnap – Suspect by hisgrace090: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2019
And that's the same reason you'll pay dearly for raising falls alarm.
Re: Why I Arranged My Kidnap – Suspect by nothingspoil70: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2019
hisgrace090:
And that's the same reason you'll pay dearly for raising falls alarm.
false
Re: Why I Arranged My Kidnap – Suspect by Chrisbeks: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2019
You said you wanted to raise the money to assist your husband but he was the one that had to run around to raise the ransom money, so you are stealing from him to assist him
Re: Why I Arranged My Kidnap – Suspect by ogododo: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Chrisbeks:
You said you wanted to raise the money to assist your husband but he was the one that had to run around to raise the ransom money, so you are stealing from him to assist him

No be only Warri rain de fall
Lalasticlala up Papa Eagles
Re: Why I Arranged My Kidnap – Suspect by osejie17(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
pathetic

(1) (Reply)

The Funny World Of Female Cultists / 20-Year-Old Poly Student Jailed For Internet Fraud (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.