Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Revived - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Revived (57092 Views)

This Section Should Be Revived Na (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revived by Preshbeauty(f): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
please Leo, leave my NanyaLouis alone ooo
well done OP
Re: Revived by veenessha(f): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Aunt Damsel thank you for this story
Re: Revived by aprilwise(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2019
Nanya should not fall into the wrong hands. Leo is ä bahd guy. Thanks for the update
Re: Revived by Ann2012(f): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Leo....don't you dare hurt my Nanya

Thanks for the update
Re: Revived by skubido(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2019
damselposh:
Ann2012
Lightqueen
Abelranking
Silensa
Mhizv
Kimberlywest
Skubido
Olisamax
Izaray
Aprilwise
Amauwana
BIGGIE121
Adesina12
Flourish19
Ven97
Iamgprince
Chizim
Francium001
Remite011
Makuazini
Toyhin123
Tonyspecial
Queenite
Treasure17
PweetygiftofGod
Mychiveous
Genius43
Shezkid
Taniaa
Vickyuchy
VivienD
Lessonlearnt
And many more that I forgot to mention, please come and take your sit, am about to start the story.

Tanks for the mention,.

Following,,,

O ma ga gan ni ooo
Re: Revived by germaphobe(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2019
i'm guessing someone isn't someone's real mother.
Re: Revived by izaray(f): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019
germaphobe:
I'm having same feelings too, cause she's too heartness for my liking angry
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Preshbeauty:
please Leo, leave my NanyaLouis alone ooo

well done OP

Thanks presh

Lol, NanyaLouis
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2019
veenessha:
Aunt Damsel thank you for this story

Thanks baby
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2019
aprilwise:
Nanya should not fall into the wrong hands. Leo is ä bahd guy. Thanks for the update

Thanks sweetheart
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2019
Ann2012:
Leo....don't you dare hurt my Nanya

Thanks for the update

Thanks Bae
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2019
skubido:

Tanks for the mention,.

Following,,,

O ma ga gan ni ooo

Welcome boo

1 Like

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2019
germaphobe:

Maybe, thanks for reading
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2019
izaray:
I'm having same feelings too, cause she's too heartness for my liking angry

Lol
Re: Revived by Tonyspecial(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nice Update
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Nice Update

Thanks T

1 Like

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
CHAPTER SEVEN

"Today's work was so hectic, my feet still hurts because i stood at a place for a long time, and my mouth still aches from talking too much, damn those painters sure know how to make someone talk too much" Louis said landing on his office chair with a sigh.

"Thank God we are back now sir, and yea, it is lunch time, i think we should go and eat sir" Nanya said breathing fast.

"You can go ahead Nanya, i will join you later because i don't even have a single strength to stand up from here with, i need to rest" Louis said letting out a breath. Just then, the intercom buzzed. "What?, Okay let him in" he sighed dropping the receiver.

"Louis the Louis, my manchi, how are you doing today?" Leo asked smiling widely.

"What are you doing here Leo?, We just left your company a while ago, what could have brought you here?" Louis hissed.

"I came to take Ifunanya out for lunch, that is if you approve of it of course" Leo grinned.

"Eeh?, No sir, i will just eat at the company canteen" Nanya said shaking her head.

"Wait a minute, who is Ifunanya?" Louis asked looking from Leo to Nanya.

"That is my full name sir" Nanya said bringing her face down.

"Oh, i see, i think am starving as well, let's all go together to the canteen" Louis grinned getting up from his seat. "And you Leo, come with me right now, we need to talk" he said dragging Leo behind.

"Woa, woa, take it easy Louis, you wanna break my hand?" Leo said snatching his hand from Louis' grip.

"Who said you could come here and try to take my employee out on lunch a date?" Louis asked with fury in his eyes.

"Listen Louis, i love that girl, I love her so much, I have not been able to get her out of my head since i saw her" Leo said closing his eyes.

"You?, Leonard Ricardo in love?, Hahahaha, that is impossible, not so like you, the Leonard I know is a chronic womanizer and there is no way am gonna let you have your wicked ways with my personal assistant, are you getting me?" Louis eyed him after giving a short laugh.

"Am no longer the person you used to know, common am a changed man, i promise not to hurt her in any way, am serious Louis" he begged.

"I don't believe you, now let's go grab some food, am starving" Louis said walking away.

Louis was back in the office after eating at the canteen, he hissed on remembering Leo and the supposed feelings he had for his personal assistant.

"He even knows her full name while i don't, when did they get so close?" He scoffed and just then, Charles entered his office without knocking.

"Hey Charly, first of all go down low" Louis said smiling but kept a straight face on noticing how angry Charles' face was. "What is wrong Charles?, You have never kept mute on hearing that Olamide's song, what happened today?" Louis said letting out a little cough.

"I overheard your discussion with Leo a while ago, and what is wrong with him dating that bedsheet lady?" Charles asked rolling his eyes.

"Charles, her name is Nanya and not bedsheet lady, and Leo is not the kind of guy i would want my sister to be with, he changes women like clothes" Louis shrugged.

"Do you love this girl?, Hmmm?, Do you love her?" Charles muttered.

"I don't love her Charles, am only concerned, is anything wrong with that" Louis asked spreading his hands out.

"From been concerned, you will fall in love, in case you are forgetting something here, let me remind you, you can't fall in love with any lady or be in a relationship with them, so no matter how much you love your personal assistant, she can't be yours, have a nice day Boss" Charles bowed in a mocking way leaving the office.

"Welcome oga, your mama come today ooo, she dey inside house" his gate man told him after closing the gate.

"Oh, she came?, Alright, thanks Musa" Louis replied locking his car before entering his house.

"Lekwanu nwam ooo (look at my child) see how lean you have grown, have you been eating at all?" Mrs Scarlett said going for a deep hug.

"Mom, am fine, i have been eating, what brings you here?" He asked landing on the sofa with his full weight.

"I came to see you and have an important discussion with you" she said shifting uneasily.

"What is it mom?" Louis asked.

"You have to get married, eeh, and at least give me a grand child before it happens, so that i can have someone to play and talk with when it eventually happens" she said as though she was crying.

"It won't work mom, no woman would want to stay with someone like me, they will eventually leave once they find out" Louis sighed taking his hands to his tie.

"You don't need to tell them son, just get married and by the time she finds out, she will already be carrying your child in her womb"

"That would make me a heartless human being, I can't afford to break anybody's heart, let's just say marriage and relationship is not for me" he said with his back fully relaxed on the sofa.

"Then do what doctor Joe told you son, do you want me to die?" She sobbed.

"Mommy, the same doctor Joe said it wasn't 100% guaranteed, it might not work" he said raising his voice up a bit.

"Let's try it first, there is no harm in trying, make me happy please"

"Alright, fine, fine, i will call doc Joe later" he sighed shaking his head.

4 Likes

Re: Revived by queenitee(f): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
I don't appreciate Charles, even if it's just watching out for him, that's not the way to go about things. That's depreciating his self esteem and making him feel worthless, I don't appreciate it.
Louis, I'm with you

1 Like

Re: Revived by Adesina12: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
damselposh what are you hiding from us?
I don't understand the reason Mr. Louis can't be a relationship.
Sweet popcorn for u dear
Re: Revived by Adesina12: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
damselposh what are you hiding for us in this story?
Why can't Louis be in a relationship?
come and shed more light to this abegiii
Sweet popcorn for you dear
Re: Revived by Preshbeauty(f): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
no matter what happens, I stand with "Team NanyaLouis" Leo should go and sit down.

well done Damsel.
Re: Revived by Ann2012(f): 2:47am On Jul 05, 2019
This suspense is much

Thanks for the update
Re: Revived by Treasure17(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2019
What's you can't be in a relationship of a thing about Louis. Keep us in the know about their secret damsel.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Revived by skubido(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Leo u better pack wella.

Tanks for the update
Re: Revived by izaray(f): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Team NanyaLouis

Pepperthem gang
Re: Revived by Tonyspecial(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2019
patiently following,......
the end justifies the means..
Thanks honi for the updates...
Re: Revived by francium001: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Still following, thanks for the update
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
CHAPTER EIGHT

it was a Monday morning, Nanya went to work with the thought of moving out from her mother's house, it was becoming unbearable for her, she got to the elevator and met Charles already in, she greeted him and entered as well meaning to keep to herself, just then, Charles cleared his throat and spoke.

"why are you here?" he asked not even sparing her a glance.

"Are you talking to me sir?" she asked pointing at herself.

"Are you that dumb not to notice that am referring to you" he hissed.

"Sir, please, with all due respect, am not dumb, and i don't even understand your question, am here to work of course" she replied rolling her eyes.

"listen to me young lady, i don't know what you did to Louis that made him give you a job in our company, but i want you to leave and never come back, you are not needed here" Charles said now walking close to her, she moved back and her back hit the elevator door, Charles clicked on the 3 floor and the elevator opened leaving Nanya sprawled on the ground outside the elevator, he smirked and walked away.

Nanya stood up, dusted her clothes and left heading to Louis'office.

"Good morning sir" she greeted trying to hide her sad face.

"Good morning Nanya dear, how was your weekend?" Louis asked with a smile.

"It was fine sir, I came to enquire something from you" she said smiling too.

"And what could that be?"

"Do you know any place i can get an apartment, like a self contain before the end of this month?"

"who needs it?" Louis asked.

"I am the one sir" she replied.

"And what happened to where you are living now?" he asked tossing his pen around.

"The owner said we should leave" she shrugged.

"come with me, there is somewhere am gonna take you to" Louis said jumping up from his seat.

Nanya heaved a sigh of relief as the car finally came to a halt in front of a beautiful building, they got down from the car and went inside. Louis moved straight to the first apartment like he owned it, brought out a bunch of keys and unlocked the burglary and went inside, he unlocked the main door and opened the door wide for easy entry.

"why are we here sir?" Nanya asked looking around the beautiful house.

"you are gonna be staying here from now on, with your family" he smiled.

"How many rooms are here?" she asked as fear got hold of her.

"Two rooms and a parlour" Louis shrugged.

"But sir, I can't afford to pay for it, i only need a self contain" she complained.

"Who said you are gonna pay for anything?, this is my house, am the landlord here" he replied going to the room.

"Sir?, but what about the former occupant?, the properties are still here" she complained further.

"these are my properties Nanya, i Live here too, i come here most times to think about my life and also cool off" he let out a sigh.

"Okay sir, so you will move out first before i pack in?" she asked a bit confused.

"Use the properties, they are yours from today, I think we will have to get back to the office, it is almost Ten" Louis said staring at his watch.

"Thank you so much sir, you are a godsent" she smiled following behind.

1 Like

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
queenitee:
I don't appreciate Charles, even if it's just watching out for him, that's not the way to go about things. That's depreciating his self esteem and making him feel worthless, I don't appreciate it.
Louis, I'm with you

thanks baby
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Adesina12:
damselposh what are you hiding for us in this story?
Why can't Louis be in a relationship?
come and shed more light to this abegiii
Sweet popcorn for you dear

thanks honey

1 Like

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Preshbeauty:
no matter what happens, I stand with "Team NanyaLouis" Leo should go and sit down.

well done Damsel.

thanks Presh
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ann2012:
This suspense is much
Thanks for the update
thanks Ann love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.