Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Revived - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Revived (57136 Views)

This Section Should Be Revived Na (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revived by Ann2012(f): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for the update

Loius better open up to Nanya
Re: Revived by vivienD: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
PLEASE come and update embarassed
Re: Revived by vivienD: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for the mention,sch took all my time
Re: Revived by queenitee(f): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Betty, comman be going
Re: Revived by Preshbeauty(f): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Betty bad Belle.
well done damsel
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2019
CHAPTER TWELVE

Mrs Charity just got off the phone with the private investigator she hired to keep an eye on her daughters, even though she never liked them, she didn't want to loose them either, just then, the intercom buzzed and she answered, her secretary said something at the other end and she replied in affirmative and let out a breath.

"Good morning" Mr Walter greeted looking around the office.

"Good morning Stephen, please have a seat" Mrs Charity replied pointing at a sit.

Mr Walter looked up Immediately the voice hit him, his eyes opened in shock as he saw his worst nightmare.

"Charity?, You are the owner of this company?" Mr Walter asked bewildered.

"Yes Walter, i am the owner, you didn't know before coming" she asked.

"No, I didn't know, if i did i wouldn't have come" he replied with a hiss.

"So what brings you here?, what should i offer you?" She asked with a smile.

"Am not here to Merry, i only came to warn you and your company to stay off my path, i won't condone any rubbish again" he ranted.

"Stop ranting and go straight to the point" she said quietly.

"Oh, so am ranting right?, who told your workers that they can pry into my private life uuuh?," He shouted angrily.

"Calm down and talk to me Stephen, i don't still understand what you are saying" Mrs Charity rolled her eyes.

"Okay, take a look at this and read it out loud." he said throwing a magazine to her.

"An importer by name, Mr Stephen Walter wails out as custom officers seized his container filled with products and is been called for interrogation" she read out loud with surprise.

"What rubbish is that?, Where did they get such information from?" He asked.

"Calm down Steve, i will look into it and i promise to make this go away" she assured.

"Are you sure you didn't do this on purpose?, you have always wanted to spoil my reputation just because of an old fight, you have gotten the chance" he sighed.

"Now stop it Steve, i already told you that am not aware of this, you think i want to spoil your reputation?, I didn't do it when you left me 24 years ago, i didn't still do it 12 years ago when you rejected our baby, why will i do it now?" She hissed.

"Women can be unpredictable, you can wake up one day and decide to do it" he eyed her.

"I won't do such a thing to you, no matter what we go through, no matter the years that has passed by, i still love you and i wouldn't mind getting married to you all over again" she replied soberly.

"Remove that stupid thought from your mind, you and i?, we are so done, no getting back together, do you understand?" He shouted.

"But you are divorced and we are free to get married now, or don't you love me anymore?" Mrs Charity asked.

"The more reason we won't get back together, my wife served me the divorce papers because of you, the best thing to do is to stay away from you, whatever we shared was in the past and should stay in the past, don't try bringing it out" he said standing on his feet.

"Are you not worried about her?, don't you long to see her and know how she is doing?" She asked tenderly.

"It is better i stay away from you and her, and make sure you clear off that rumour before it goes round the country, have a nice day" he murmured and left while Mrs Charity sobbed.

3 Likes

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Treasure17:
Send the bride price to my account...Nanya mean sha. Betty should mind her business o. Thanks for the update damsel.

Thanks Trea honey
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Tonyspecial:
keep it up Babes
we are loving it

Thanks T
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2019
skubido:
Make im open up na,,,

OP i dey feel you

Thanks honey

1 Like

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

Loius better open up to Nanya

Thanks sweety
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2019
vivienD:
Thanks for the mention,sch took all my time

You are welcome sweetie
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2019
queenitee:
Betty, comman be going

Lol
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Preshbeauty:
Betty bad Belle.

well done damsel

Thanks presh
Re: Revived by vivienD: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2019
damselposh:

You are welcome sweetie
kiss
Re: Revived by Preshbeauty(f): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2019
wow, so Nanny's younger sister is Louis sibling as well.
well done damsel
Re: Revived by Preshbeauty(f): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2019
wow, so Nanya's younger sister is Louis sibling as well.

well done damsel
Re: Revived by Treasure17(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2019
No wonder her attitude towards Nanya. Thanks for the update damsel.
Re: Revived by PrudySara(f): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
I wasn't mentioned, but I've grabbed my seat already. Now I see why Nanya's mother acts coldly towards them..

Well done OP
Re: Revived by Tonyspecial(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
God Pls! Bless The OP 4 Me.
Re: Revived by toyhin123(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Thanks for the update dear. God bless u
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

It was a Saturday, Nanya was in the salon making her hair, the old one was itching her a lot, she sat down listening to gossips coming from every angle in the salon, she sighed, it was really true that salon was a place for gossiping and saying trash about people.

"Ehe Kiki, have you seen Maria lately?, She looks like something they cut out from a tree, she is so thin and tattered, nawa oooo" one of the ladies in the salon said.

Nanya turned to look at her and the first thing that met her gaze was two big water melon placed heavily on the lady's chest, she shook her head and turned towards the big mirror.

"Yes ooo, Abbena, I saw her yesterday, only the way she walked confirmed my suspicion, i think it is true that she has HIV and AIDS, but no be me talk am ooo" Kiki said filing her toe nails.

"You don't need to hide your identity, the news is everywhere my dear" Abbena said blowing the bubble gum she was chewing.

Nanya hissed and wished that the stylist would fasten her hair so that she would leave the place. She looked outside and saw a familiar figure walking in, she tried to think and recall where she had seen the person and just then, the woman making her hair called out to the lady walking in.

"Betty Betty, this one you came to my shop today" the stylist said.

"I came to loosen my braids, they have started to itch" Betty said murmuring a silent greeting to everyone in the salon.

"Betty?, Louis ex" Nanya muttered silently.

"Okay, have a seat let one of my apprentice do it for you" madam coker said still concentrating on Nanya's hair.

Nanya continued to look at Betty through the mirror and she couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was, she sighed and wondered why she broke up with Louis, just then, madam coker interrupted her thoughts and announced that she was done with her hair. Nanya stood up, brought out money from her bag and stretched it to madam coker, she bade farewell to everyone and left, but on a second thought, she stopped turned around and walked towards Betty.

"Do you recognize me?" Nanya asked pointing at herself.

"Not really, but your face looks familiar, am sure i have seen you somewhere before" Betty said hitting her legs on the floor trying to remember.

"The lady you saw with Louis at the beach, Last week Saturday" she explained.

"Oh, yes, it is you, how are you doing?" Betty asked with a smile.

"Am good, can i see you outside for a minute please?" She begged.

"Sure,i don't have a problem with that, i will be right back madam coker" Betty said standing on her feet.

"I will go straight to the point, i already know that you are louis' ex fiance, can you please tell me why you guys broke up?" Nanya asked as soon as they were outside.

"You mean Louis didn't tell you?" Betty asked surprised.

"He only told me that you broke up with him but he didn't tell me why" Nanya replied.

"How old are you again?"

"Am 24, why?"

"You are still a kid dear, i don't think you can handle what am about to tell you concerning Louis" Betty sighed.

"What is it? tell me, i can handle anything" Nanya promptly replied.

"Well, Louis is sick, he will soon die, how could he keep such information away from you" Betty said with a shake of the head.

"I don't understand, expanciate please" Nanya said brushing off the hair covering her face.

"Louis has a heart disease, something like a heart failure and he will soon die, that was why i left him" she shrugged.

"Oh my god, no, it can't be my Louis, he can't die, God please don't take him away from me" Nanya sobbed.

"No point in crying, it won't solve anything"

"But how did you find out?" Nanya asked sniffing.

"I got a text from an unknown number, telling me to go to louis' room and check in the first drawer, that i would find something that Louis had been keeping away from me, and when i did, I found out that it was true" Betty explained.

"How long does he have to stay here on Earth?"

"He had five months then, and that was three months ago, so basically, he has lived three months out of it, remaining two months more" Betty replied scratching her hair.

"Do you still have the number of the person that texted you, can i have it?" Nanya sobbed.

"Yea, i had it saved then hoping to call whosever it was and tell him or her that it was a lie" Betty said scanning through her phone. "Here it is" she said giving Nanya her phone.

"Alright, thanks, i will see you around" Nanya said walking away sorrowfully.

"You can't die Louis, not when am carrying your baby, i will make sure you get help" she sobbed dialing Leo's number.

3 Likes

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Preshbeauty:
wow, so Nanya's younger sister is Louis sibling as well.

well done damsel

Thanks presh
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Treasure17:
No wonder her attitude towards Nanya. Thanks for the update damsel.

Thanks Trea honey
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
PrudySara:
I wasn't mentioned, but I've grabbed my seat already. Now I see why Nanya's mother acts coldly towards them..

Well done OP

You are welcome dear, am sorry for not mentioning you.

1 Like

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tonyspecial:
God Pls! Bless The OP 4 Me.

Thanks T
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
toyhin123:
Thanks for the update dear. God bless u

Thanks honey
Re: Revived by Preshbeauty(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
hia, bia Damsel.
Louis should not die ooo.
or else hmmm.

am sure Charles was the person that sent Betty that text, he just doesn't want Louis to have a baby before dying so that he will inherit the company.

meanwhile, thanks for the update damsel.
Re: Revived by izaray(f): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
What!! Nanya is pregnant, when

Damsel why didn't you tell us Nanya and Louis has gone down low already na cool
Re: Revived by Treasure17(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
She's pregnant just like that. Too fast. Thanks for the update damsel.
Re: Revived by Treasure17(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
izaray:
What!! Nanya is pregnant, when

Damsel why didn't you tell us Nanya and Louis has gone down low already na cool
No time wasting jor grin
Re: Revived by Ann2012(f): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Louis don score sharp sharp

Thanks for the update
Re: Revived by skubido(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ann2012:
Louis don score sharp sharp

No b small tin oooo,,, haaa kilode

OP tanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.