Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin (20913 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Why are you Igbos like this?

You people are insulting Bini people now. You have fought fulanis, Hausas, Yorubas, insulted Middle beltans.

Igbos, why? What have Bini people done to you?

By your cave logic, everybody saying the truth is Igbo ? Your king married two sister, deal with it bruh, treats his subjects like slave, there will be some uprising in the future cool show your king this dumbo

1 Like

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by FeloniousFelon: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Raphael007:

You don't know me and I don't know you do not make it my point of business to look for you retard.

See this relegation tier nigger.

Promote your gangsta to premium before you try me.

Weak man like clock radio speakers
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Raphael007(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=FeloniousFelon post=79711499]

You wey dem conceive for Ugbabwe get mouth talk?[/quote
Its your sister that was conceived there in fact I was part of the people that bleeped your mother to produced you nonsense slowpoke.
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by jrusky(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
I hope these Fulani are hearing. Any Fulani caught in Benin kingdom will be beheaded, we don't have time to follow due process.

We have already called the dukes in all district, they have set up vigilante around Edo.

That is it bro.

My anger is how people of different kingdom in South are taken these killers with the kids gloves by banking on Police or fed govt who are the very one sending these bastards out and backing them.

The South should defend their region every kingdom pls defend your land Buhari will not do anything infact he is very happy as per what is happening because it's his agenda from onset.

Fight I mean fight for your land. Chop off the head of any bastards herdsmen you see in your area simple as that. Don't take them to police station if you do you are wasting your time. Buhari has said they are foreigners so no mercy fight them to finish.
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Insectkiller: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2019
What's d problem?? What is there stress?? Can't dey stay in there own land??

Why are dey so hostile?? Even in another man's land??

I can't imagine what's going on..
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by FeloniousFelon: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2019
author=Raphael007 post=79711597]

Look, don't go there.

I have and give the ultimate respect and protection to my sisters and daughters unlike you that depend on granny, mama, Aunty sister, girlfriend, cousin, house girl fishy puna to survive.

Where and when you want meet?

Weak man
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Raphael007(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=FeloniousFelon post=79711712]

Look, don't go there.

I have and give the ultimate respect and protection to my sisters and daughters unlike you that depend on their fishy puna to survive.

Where and when you want meet?

Weak man[/q

You are beneath me young man I guess you are just frustrated. I can help with that a bottle of sniper will do you a whole lot of Good.
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Zoogerian234: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
I hope these Fulani are hearing. Any Fulani caught in Benin kingdom will be beheaded, we don't have time to follow due process.

We have already called the dukes in all district, they have set up vigilante around Edo.

Definitely not by talking... so you have the mind to carry out these threats because they will continue raping and maiming your folks out there
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by FeloniousFelon: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2019
author=Raphael007 post=79711805]

Arrange your post well.

If nah to do ashawoe conductor or scam one old mama oyibo with IGM kindergarten runs, you go dey make mouth.
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by FeloniousFelon: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Zoogerian234:

Definitely not by talking... so you have the mind to carry out these threats because they will continue raping and maiming your folks out there

Forget that Edo clown. Even Afonjas get action pass dem.

Their last hope nah jazz from Oba palace wey no dey work dem dey hope for.
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Princedapace(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
I've been on nairaland long enough to know igbos generally don't like Edo people.

The poster that first insulted Edo is an igbo man even though you choose to deny it, they think we are Yoruba people. the worst of them all is ipob.

This hatred is about south vs Fulani people but it has now turn into Edo vs Igbo. Will you blame us for defending our tribe? We didn't start the insult

U are still making same mistake.. u are taking this nairaland way too serious. I mean how can u tender ur statistics using ur experience on nairaland?

That is incredible! Pls, stop that. This same nairaland that has many people claiming what they are not! And this same nairaland is less than 3% of the entire internet population. Pls, this doesnt make sense to me.
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Raphael007(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2019
FeloniousFelon:

Arrange your post well.

If nah to do ashawoe conductor or scam one old mama oyibo with IGM kindergarten runs, you go dey make mouth.

Let me make something very clear to you, I am a family man a legitimate business man, and I can tell you that you have alot to learn Mr man you do not just insult people and get away with it I won't threaten you but before the day end, you will regrets what you just did good day sir.
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Isoduwa(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Princedapace:

U are still making same mistake.. u are taking this nairaland way too serious. I mean how can u tender ur statistics using ur experience on nairaland?

That is incredible! Pls, stop that. This same nairaland that has many people claiming what they are not! And this same nairaland is less than 3% of the entire internet population. Pls, this doesnt make sense to me.
you are right

1 Like

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by FeloniousFelon: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2019
[s]
Raphael007:

Let me make something very clear to you, I am a family man a legitimate business man, and I can tell you that you have alot to learn Mr man you do not just insult people and get away with it I won't threaten you but before the day end, you will regrets what you just did good day sir.
[/s]

Juju no dey work for Internet

Lolz
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Zoogerian234: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2019
FeloniousFelon:

Forget that Edo clown. Even Afonjas get action pass dem.

Their last hope nah jazz from Oba palace wey no dey work dem dey hope for.

Lol jazz wey Fulani will annex like the whites did to Overanmwhe Nogbaisi..... their jazz go japa

1 Like

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by breakeven: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
The people of Edo state I know are only good in witchcraft and travelling to Italy for runs babe jobs. So I wonder where they are going to gather the guts and mind to fight Fullani herdsmen.
You will be shocked that the Edo man has the capacity to defend himself when attacked. if you are one of them, just come, you will be the first to be beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by FeloniousFelon: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Zoogerian234:

Lol jazz wey Fulani will annex like the whites did to Overanmwhe Nogbaisi..... their jazz go japa

Let dem enjoy next level
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Flashlaundry(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2019
At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
The people of Edo state I know are only good in witchcraft and travelling to Italy for runs babe jobs. So I wonder where they are going to gather the guts and mind to fight Fullani herdsmen.
guts? Are u serious?
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2019
Glycosunde:

I'm n y did u ask?
Thanks for responding but a good Samaritan has already come to my aid.
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Please who is in Benin at the moment. I need a very small favour which doesn't involve money by the way.
Yes??
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Ugosample(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2019
how did a discussion on security degenerate into a tribal slurring contest?
A lot of Nigerians really need to get their sense examined

1 Like

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by olawuyirasaq: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2019
i hope this buhari nation should be re-colonize and gain independent with new name..!
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by jessevictor459: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2019
all thanks to the useless nigerian govt that is in power these guys are not nigerians we never knew fulani pple until when under the leadership of uthman danfodio look over northern nigeria now they constitute the large aspect of the ruling class they never care what happens to the rest nigerians and now we even have a daft one as our president either we like it or not with the activities of gthese people they are aiming to fulanize 9ja we have to stand tall and destroy their agenda befor it completely destroys us
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by livebyday(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Amatarasha:

Na ur job always

Amarachi did I offend you ? grin
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Amatarasha(f): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2019
livebyday:

Amarachi did I offend you ? grin
Yes ,u did report me for ban ..
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by livebyday(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes ,u did report me for ban ..

You broke the forum rules my darling

If we all.must feel free to express all the things we think openly then we should also feel free to face the consequences

Laws exist for a reason my dear , to prevent chaos
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Amatarasha(f): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2019
livebyday:

You broke the forum rules my darling

If we all.must feel free to express all the things we think openly then we should also feel free to face the consequences

Laws exist for a reason my dear , to prevent chaos

Am not your darling please ,

Ok now if you curse people or incite violence who will report you?
Answer : No one
Ur job is reporting people upandan ,am talking about karma n u report me to my enemy
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by livebyday(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am not your darling please ,

Ok now if you curse people or incite violence who will report you?
Answer : No one
Ur job is reporting people upandan ,am talking about karma n u report me to my enemy

My darling I do not engage, support or even indulge religious intolerance, TRIBALISM, rude comments and inciting behavior on this forum so how can I do such?

You have no enemies here, nairaland is open for all my dear we just have to change the way things were.

Recently it has gotten so bad here that Evey single thread had tribal bashing religious bashing , ethnic and tribal hate comments it was absolutely disgusting.

Haven't you noticed how much reduced that is? It's because the awesome mods have been so supportive.

Look this platform is so much more than alot of people realize, but it is not a place where one can come and speak hatefully or derogatory about another tribe, ethnic group , religion, culture or beliefs.

Nairaland is Nigerians banner to the world so its our collective responsibility to ensure the best is all we show..every country has racists and bigots but they don't allow them to be shown to the world.

Let's clean up Nigerians image by ensuring our own tribalists , bigots and hate mongers do not use nairaland to spread their filth.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan / Difference Between Being Black In The Uk And Being Black In The Us / Awon Koko Inu Iwe Iroyin To Jade Loni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.