Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State (32455 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Topmaike007(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

There is no Northern state without a sizeable Christain population... None

Unlike the south that's 100% Christians...

Yet they declare their states Islamic by practicing Sharia laws even with a hisbah police to match

help me tell them oo

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2019
It's better to name your state Christian state, we all know who the extremists and terrorists are.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by MyGeneration(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:
I'm a Christian but truth be told if it were a northern Governor that declared his state an Islamic state we all will shout Islamization, Jihad etc.

Wike prolly meant well but we have to be guided in our utterances cos intention may differ from perception
they dont need to declare. most northern states are already muslim states practising sharia. if not y in this world would sm1 who collects allocation from alcohol vat, be destroying businesses of people who sell alcohol. how does the alcohol affect them

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Leonbonapart(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:
I'm a Christian but truth be told if it were a northern Governor that declared his state an Islamic state we all will shout Islamization, Jihad etc.

Wike prolly meant well but we have to be guided in our utterances cos intention may differ from perception
go and do something reasonable with your life and stop this I am this I am that but this but that. No body cares

Nigeria is a Christian nation....end of story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Topmaike007(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2019
don4real18:
It's wrong
it is not only Wrong it's rang,maybe you were not in Nigeria when Zamfara was decleared Islamic State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by mu2sa2: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2019
This muric guy is a thorn in the flesh of hypocrites to whom truth is anathema.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by freshMallam1122: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2019
I Barr, Fresh Mallam do solemnly swear to the oath of an alliegien that South south an south east an south west an infact the whole middle belt on Nigeria are Christians state an we will stand by that order till eternity do us apart from biafuro an United States of Africa being Niger delta an the race.. any idiotic mofos.. Fulani or herdsmen.. aboki or Moslem that is not satisfied with Wike should fuk off.. an bleep transformer.. transformers are Everywere... so Wen elrufai an sheribu started this murone call muric where still asleep.. God punish Boko Haram an it's followers ..those in favor say Hi an Dos against say ni in-short they hi savit.. like for Hi.. an share for Ni

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Itimkpataka2: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2019
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool

What do you think the Sultan of Sokoto is?
What do you think an Amir or Emirate is?
What of Sharia law complete with Sharia courts and Hisbah brigade? What are they?
Why also are northern Muslim states sponsoring hajj trips?
Why do you think in core Muslim states both governor and deputy are muslims?
How about the use of Arabic language in some core northern state assembly as correspondence?
What of hijab, compulsory fasting and ban of alchohol?

Are all these secular laws and customs?

Fool

Don't mind the kid.

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by osaweseforme(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2019
taraba, benue
Southernminorit:
These states are Christian states in Nigeria m

Abia, Anambra,Edo,delta,ondo,imo,lagos,enugu,river,benue,cross river, bayelsa, yenogoa,ekiti,ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2019
how is Wike speech controversial, the Muslim organization just want to make sure that they are relevant in Nigeria. it is just like saying zamfara is an Islamic state. how is controversial

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by yarimagombe: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2019
Am waiting to hear El-Riufai and other Northern Governors to declare Kaduna and North an Islamic region, since we chase the Christian Deputy Governor. all those that practice another religion which is not Islam should be ban in the entirely North.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by ifyalways(f): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:

Zamfara is and was declared an Islamic state with Sharia law to boot. No one went into fits.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Truthwords: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2019
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool

What of Sharia law complete with Sharia courts and Hisbah brigade? What are they?
How about the use of Arabic language in some core northern state assembly as correspondence?

Fool
Thanks for telling that animal the truth. I was almost attacked just because i chatted with a girl in the North. My crime was that, I am a Christian. It wasn't a funny experience. Thank God for people who were standing close by. At every little thing, Northerners will cause violence because of their religion of PISS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by ikechukwucaesar(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2019
God bless you
nairalee:

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Lovelyn451(f): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2019
what's muric Rivers is a christian state, other christian states should declare same, since when is it a crime to declare your religion in Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by imamabi(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
These states are Christian states in Nigeria m

Abia, Anambra,Edo,delta,ondo,imo,lagos,enugu,river,benue,cross river, bayelsa, yenogoa,ekiti,ebonyi

Pls remove lagos
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by MyGeneration(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2019
yarimagombe:
Am waiting to hear El-Riufai and other Northern Governors to declare Kaduna and North an Islamic region, since we chase the Christian Deputy Governor. all those that practice another religion which is not Islam should be ban in the entirely North.
if they start banning i assure u, na north and muslims go lose

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by OfficialAPCNig: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2019
Where was MURIC when yoruba moslems were massacring their Christian brothers and burning churches in Ilorin for holding Cross over service?

Rivers is a Christian State.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Teeeecash(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2019
passey:

Oga,
You are being merely hypocritical or intentionally ignorant. HOW MANY NORTHERN STATES ARE DECLARED ISLAMIC STATES AND OPERATE ISLAMIC LAWS IN THEIR STATES AND EVEN HAVE SHARIA POLICE OPERATING LEGALLY?

You are not any fucking Christian... I am tired of hypocritical objectivity... mtcheeeww

oga u are an idiot, very hypocritical, northern governors followed due process before declaring their states as a sharia state. Which process did wike follow ?
read the post again before coming out to type nonsense
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by nairalee(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2019
Leonbonapart:
go and do something reasonable with your life and stop this I am this I am that but this but that. No body cares

Nigeria is a Christian nation....end of story

Hahahhahahahhhahahhhahhahhahahahhahaha funniest joke I've heard this month. Nice one sir. You're good!
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by rampantlover: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2019
I always thank God that northerners are a minority in Ghana. grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria don suffer at the hands of these herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by omokab: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Look at what youth were posting. I'm not even interested on what wike said but just rushed to what people will be saying and guess right,I was not disappointed. These are the same people that are critizing north and president for Islamizing the country. So, North should also come up by declaring their states Islamic state while state states like kwara, Oyo,Lagos, Ogun, Odun should also join. I don't care if ondo and ekiti declare their states as Christian states.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Amanda4life: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Dont they practice sharia law in some northern states

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by pek(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Too long to finish. I want to ask, is sokoto a Christian state?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Itimkpataka2: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2019
ikechukwucaesar:
God bless you

Another mumu
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Teeeecash(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2019
Amanda4life:
Dont they practice sharia law in some northern states
Yes they do, but they followed a process before declaring the states sharia state.....

you have no idea how many Christians are living up north
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by nairalee(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2019
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

You are a big fool

Fool

Ouch! You really sound sad and Pained. Eyeah Pele. Wish you speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2019
grin. Sign of weak and insecure behavior. Wike have children brain and he is under depression. Before wike make such statement there is something ? Is like Islam is growing in that state. Muric always right.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Adadio: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Have they called those who declared Zamfara a Sharia State to order.Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by oyinda1599(f): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2019
flowx:
. You no go school... Which one be Bayelsa, Yenogoa? And how can you include Lagos State in that list? Anyway, I'm a Christian...
Hmmmmm.....
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:

Tell me what is Sharia Law

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa / Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies / Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.