Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Amos 5 Vs 26 And The Ignorant IPOB Yoot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amos 5 Vs 26 And The Ignorant IPOB Yoot (318 Views)

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Trump Is A Looter,a Wailer And An Ipob Yoot / Trump Is An IPOB Yoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amos 5 Vs 26 And The Ignorant IPOB Yoot by FeloniousFelon: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2019
Firstly, let's get this straight, I am all out in support of dissolution of this multicultural cesspit called one Nijeriya and see no wrong in the Biafran struggle which I have been an adherent supporter. However, my support for IPOB took a nose-dive when Nnamdi Kanu became allied to those Satan worshippers occupying Israel.

This was compounded by the Judification of the Biafran struggle with the adoption of Judaism by IPOB and their naive members.

I have been seeing young naive ignorant men and women of Biafran stock wearing the satanic symbol of Rephim which the satanic Judases parading themselves as God's people adopted as their national symbol claiming it is the star of David.

Nothing can be far from the truth, the 5 star pentagram is an occult symbol used in satanic worship and Jewish kabala that was adopted during the great exile in Babylon.

The Bible is explicit on this issue with the prophet Amos at that time of the exodus back to Israel wrote of this pollution of the Hebrew religion.

Amos 5 vs 26

But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Do not trust a Jew

Do not follow a jew

Christ is the only way!
Re: Amos 5 Vs 26 And The Ignorant IPOB Yoot by FeloniousFelon: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Mrs Olubamiwo Adeosun Of Shell As SSG / REVEALED: How Kwara Govt Received & Diverted UBEC’s N1.5bn Grant (Exclusive Doc) / Nigerian Ebola Heroine, Late Dr. Stella Adadevoh, Honored By ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.