Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress (36876 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress by Tolexander: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
BarryLondon007:

Chairman you dey see her Bra
Which kin eye � you get?
boy,

You have no brain. Lemme be explicit with you
Re: Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress by Gabson001(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sometimes i wonder if adekunle is the one picking odd cloths for her.. This girl became so unattractive ever snc she got married to that dude... Kilo ti e kanmi?
Re: Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress by BarryLondon007(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
boy,

You have no brain. Lemme be explicit with you
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress by damtan(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Her money is constant flowing

Interested in participating in a paid survey?? Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress by meobizy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Every time I see this woman’s news I laugh.
She looks no different from Folake who once knew nothing about where to touch a man.
That’s by the way.
If I put those same clothes on her people will call Fola “Simi”.
I ask once again, why is Simi considered a celeb here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress by etrange: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Neoteny:

Of course she can clap all the back she wants and such nonsense

But your initial position that everyone else should mind their own business, which os a common theme on nairaland, is quite wrong

There's nothing more public and faceless like the internet, and people should be as free to make fools of themselves and express their opinions as they damn well please.

Whether people chose to respond in kind is another matter

Dude, I said that wasn't me! Check the user names. Hian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress by Promiseval: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Your life,your choice. Don't mind them. Just live your life.
Re: Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress by Futureyahooboi(m): 5:54am On Jun 28, 2019
MAMA ONCE TOLD ME, MY SON ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE EVERYBODY....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Ebenezer Obey's Grand Daughter Weds (Photos) / ~Introducing Hollywoods Cutie Pie: Michael Ealy~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.