Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (126702 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by DeeOneBangin: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2021
chidirobert:
Please must my wife bear my name in her international passport to proof that we are legally married?

NO. Your marriage certificate is proof that you are married.

Name change is a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by TheLasyBuddha: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
chidirobert:
Please must my wife bear my name in her international passport to proof that we are legally married?

No. A marriage certificate is required to prove relationship by marriage. A name is only to show a person's identity and doesn't ascertain relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Jayzs: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
@Crushsugar

Please ma'am, is it true Medical Practitioners can't move to the UK and practice again?

I heard of some UK banning some countries to come practice, and Nigeria was included....
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by liliberth: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Please who knows the process how a Nigerian nurse can come over to write Osce without a sponsor. Then get a sponsor after getting their pin.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by emeraldoe(f): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Please which websites can I check to get nursing vacancies in the UK?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Asauto(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
emeraldoe:
Please which websites can I check to get nursing vacancies in the UK?

apps.trac.jobs
indeed.com
https://www.carehome.co.uk/

U can set up job alerts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Mesoma12: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Good afternoon house

Please can I get a healthcare assistant job without been a nurse here in the UK?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Mesoma12: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Good afternoon house

Can I get a healthcare assistant job in the uk without being a nurse here?

If I have already passed my ielts exams
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by emeraldoe(f): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Asauto:

apps.trac.jobs
indeed.com
https://www.carehome.co.uk/

U can set up job alerts
ok thanks
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Lexusgs430: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mesoma12:
Good afternoon house

Please can I get a healthcare assistant job without been a nurse here in the UK?

Yes you can......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by femijay8271(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Pegzzyg:
Sorry cause its virgin passport, it is well... Be safe

Sorry, u mean I can travel with my newly international passport without going to neighboring countries to disvirgin it as they usually says it?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by femijay8271(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
crushsugar:

The major thing that will cost money is rent.
For places I know of it can cost you between 400-800 pounds for an apartment a month depending on the area. But living in a shared apartment can cut down your bills by almost half.
Food is not a burden. 100 pounds can feed you in a month and that is if you sabi eat wella.
Cloths are affordable according to what you have.
Bottom line is live within your means.
With self discipline you can still have enough savings.

Seriously, I have been enjoying your post since... good job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Mesoma12: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Yes you can......

Thank you. I am in Nigeria and can I get certificate of sponsorship because I heard it is difficult to get a sponsor when you ain't a nurse
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Slimbee01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Infact, OP you're so amazing. Thanks for the details.
#Godblessyou
#Godblessyourfamily
#GodblessUK
#Godblessmetoo

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Fikayomiii(f): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Kudos to everyone here, please I am a graduate of industrial chemistry would love to do a pre-registration in nursing but I do not have any clinical experience, can anyone help on how I can go about it and the schools that offer opportunities like these. Thanks
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by sharone21(f): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fikayomiii:
Kudos to everyone here, please I am a graduate of industrial chemistry would love to do a pre-registration in nursing but I do not have any clinical experience, can anyone help on how I can go about it and the schools that offer opportunities like these. Thanks
Cameroon
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by endee1996(f): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Mesoma12:

Thank you. I am in Nigeria and can I get certificate of sponsorship because I heard it is difficult to get a sponsor when you ain't a nurse

Have you already been trained as a health care assistant? If yes,where in Nigeria can one get such training because am interested in the health care jobs.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Fikayomiii(f): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Kudos to everyone here, please I am a graduate of industrial chemistry would love to do a pre-registration in nursing in UK but I do not have any clinical experience, can anyone help on how I can go about it and the schools that offer opportunities like these. Thanks
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Babygal2020(f): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fikayomiii:
Kudos to everyone here, please I am a graduate of industrial chemistry would love to do a pre-registration in nursing in UK but I do not have any clinical experience, can anyone help on how I can go about it and the schools that offer opportunities like these. Thanks
DM me let me add you to a group.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Ndidi2: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please is there an age limit to migrating with diploma in nursing?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Vivimito: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please I'm also interested in Nursing Pre-registration ,Kindly add me to The group.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by inzenita: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please I'm really interested in studying nursing (masters in adult nursing), I'm an industrial chemistry graduate, with 2nd class lower division..i have not seen a school that offers nursing to 2nd class lower graduates..now my question is this, can I study nursing after enrolling for masters program in public health?
Please don't ignore my question oo..
Thank you.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by sudemba: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Pls add to the group too

Babygal2020:

DM me let me add you to a group.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Babygal2020(f): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
sudemba:
Pls add to the group too

Pls type your number on a dead thread.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Babygal2020(f): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
inzenita:
Please I'm really interested in studying nursing (masters in adult nursing), I'm an industrial chemistry graduate, with 2nd class lower division..i have not seen a school that offers nursing to 2nd class lower graduates..now my question is this, can I study nursing after enrolling for masters program in public health?
Please don't ignore my question oo..
Thank you.
I have replied you. Check your email
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by HaisiAutos: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Babygal2020:

I have replied you. Check your email
Please message me too
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by sharone21(f): 4:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Fikayomiii:

No need to be doing Masters, Cameroon can offer you HND Nursing....and no strike issues...Admission: October & January
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Adezeal1: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello Sharone21,
Can you please guide me through this process.
I'm thinking of my younger sister .

She's currently studying Micro biology. I'll like her to go this route once she's through.

More so, can someone who did Accounting apply for HND in Nursing?

sharone21:

No need to be doing Masters, Cameroon can offer you HND Nursing....and no strike issues...Admission: October & January
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by famzynet: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
sharone21:

How long does it take please?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by sharone21(f): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2021
famzynet:

How long does it take please?

It depends especially if you have some years of higher education studies or a graduate. Chat me up via Whatsapp
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by sharone21(f): 3:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Adezeal1:
Hello Sharone21,
Can you please guide me through this process.
I'm thinking of my younger sister .

She's currently studying Micro biology. I'll like her to go this route once she's through.

More so, can someone who did Accounting apply for HND in Nursing?

Cameroon doesn't discriminate especially when u did biology in secondary school( be it your sister or u). Your sister diesnt need to waste money completing the Microbiology if she can get her transcripts and transfer. You can also get BSc Nursing. You will license with Cameroon Nurses Association and the sky is your limit especially working overseas.

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by protonz(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.