Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (53794 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Daewoods(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
A tale of suicide and a failed country
May 18, 2019

Suicide and death have become the solace of many a Nigerian, citizens battered, depressed and frustrated have now reached a point where death and rest from the failures of the country and it's system have become their only respite. Yet the government and leaders

https://thenigerianatlas..com/2019/05/a-tale-of-suicide-and-failed-country.html
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by SkinnyNigga: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
op you for add "graphic photos ". tueeeeh

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by omerukokwuru(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
is she related to teni?
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by inspitation: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
You said men should not see fat girls as sex object but you are already displaying what you are which is SEX OBJECT
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by MkMel: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Just her opinion though!
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by BlackfireX: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
I hope you are not the last thing they see....
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by bluefilm: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yes, but not sex with this type.

This one na complete overload, biko.

It can even kill...

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Who in their right mind have sex with such above baby whale looking like a woman?! That in itself is the definition of depression....Kai!!!!

Be deceiving yourself... Most guys on this thread have nearly exhausted their vaseline and soap gratifying themselves while staring at her pics... Some have even saved them for future "self gratifications".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Lexusgs430: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
The sex they should have had, would miss or should be having?.... tongue
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Gabson001(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
And some idiots above me are busy condeming her.. No be wetin u get u go offer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Be deceiving yourself... Most guys on this thread have nearly exhausted their vaseline and soap gratifying themselves while staring at her pics... Some have even saved them for future "self gratifications".

You are right brotha, they rather self-service themself to sleep being depressed than mount such hideous looking monstrosity.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Izabel(f): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Whizzard001:
What a wicked world!

Regina Daniel's ex boyfriend (Somadina) exposes her naked pictures because she left him for Ned Nwoko.

See pictures here(Facebook)
http://www.toddphe lps.com/47590//Q7h5K9RETon2qwX//?cat=1&pid=1&i=812200
liess oh

by the way win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Izabel(f): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Whizzard001:
What a wicked world!

Regina Daniel's ex boyfriend (Somadina) exposes her naked pictures because she left him for Ned Nwoko.

See pictures here(Facebook)
http://www.toddphe lps.com/47590//Q7h5K9RETon2qwX//?cat=1&pid=1&i=812200
liess oh

by the way win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by ksbusari(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
at a time she wants to proffer lasting solution to suicide and at the other time she dey vex for people wey want fat girls for sex. she is confused.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by SolexxBarry(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
What if the reason for having suicidal thought is because u av a small prick tongue

Thinking of sex at that time will hasten the suicide grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Chukalemon(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Somebody wey wan commit suicide go commit am .sex no dey for that one ooo.get that into your dummy head .fat pig�

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Unlimited22: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
DavidEsq:
See pant like onions bag . Material for 5 boxers and one little agbada cry
Guy why na cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by freshMallam1122: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
an Wat is her hands doing inside her pussy,, in the last picture hope she is not masturbating..
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by crackhouse(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Empty skull. That's why whites said the only thing blacks know is sex sex and sex.... go to school u won't go, now see the solution you are giving to depressed people.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Chukalemon(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
omerukokwuru:
is she related to teni?
. This one too fat past past teni.gbajabiamila eeeh
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Edyice: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Someone can't pay his house rent and other bills falls into depression and madam is saying he should have sex or think about sex angry

No money for food, he should think about sex grin
Broken relationship should think about sex angry

We should reason Depression differently because they affect people mind in different ways..

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Mysselff2: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Very funny reasons.
But if it works for her,,then good for as many others as it would work for.
Whatever rocks your world and keeps folks from killing themselves is okay by me.
BTW LOL @ nude kill you there
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by urahara(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
DavidEsq:
See pant like onions bag . Material for 5 boxers and one little agbada cry

Jesus Christ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by ZaraGift: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
When you're depressed, you won't think of money let alone sex,

When I was depressed, money is nothing, there was no future, technology is nothing,
Your mind would be dark...

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by ikorodureporta: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Person wey no get money go get sex?? For u na sex b everything

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by joseph1832(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
Look at what is talking about sex!

Human version of 911 bus.

[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif?[/img]
if animal can have sex, I absolutely see no reason why a human being can't.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by ceasare: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
Look at what is talking about sex!

Human version of 911 bus.

[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif?[/img]

Ahahaha...data savage nah! 911?! Anoda man foods is anoda man's poison
Re: Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide by Onyi90(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
ise82:
Sex can’t save only Jesus can!
Better pikin. I concur wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Rocks Light-Up Shoes (Photos) / Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.