Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

God Won't Give You Gift He Don't Want You To Use - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Won't Give You Gift He Don't Want You To Use (203 Views)

Man Storms Ex-girlfriend’s House, Packs Every Gift He Got For Her (funny Video) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Won't Give You Gift He Don't Want You To Use by tosinosam(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2019
In life we are all faced with one thing or the other and solutions lies ahead wether we see it or not. Back in the days in my country Nigeria,once you are educated there is a guarantee that you will be employed,get rich and become an envy to those we don't have the privileges you have at their disposal. But now it seems some certs/papers would very+(nearly ) be used for selling akara cause its so alarming the rate at which unemployment is trending here in Nigeria(itz ar painful stuvz) which brings the matter of gifts to view..
Some are blessed with diverse gifts but refuse to use it. Tell me,if WizKid, messi,ronaldo,davido,zlatan of naija or zlatan of Sweden even small doctor fails to use his gift even as he calls himself small doctor his account is bigger than most doctors.
Your gift/your brain is what you need at the moment cause there is always one particular thing that you can do effortlessly and that's what i am talking about. Just imagine messi playing basketball or imagine ronaldo singing raggae? Its not his bag(talent) I don't know how to talk much I would have add to more words.

(1) (Reply)

Free Kevin David Facebook Ninja Master Course / Money Flipping / Crime: Two Armed Robbers Caught At Ogbogoro Community In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.