Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms (50743 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by smog2500: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
A woman has reportedly accused her maid of trying to steal her husband using various devilish means. This was shared on her Facebook post a while ago..Here are some screenshot of the said event.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol @ Do as I say.

This kind house wey dem still dey use armrest cover. Come arrange milk, lipton and custard for dining. Na im Ogechi wan snatch the head of the house?

Ogechi no get high taste o.

229 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by nams77: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Africans!

Something like this actually happened to a neighbour while we were growing up. The house girl eventually took over and became boss.

I know a lot of people may not believe this things do happen, but there are supernatural forces than can be activated to interfere in the natural course of things

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by IamD18: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
A hardworking, domestic and agile couple don't need a maid to run their home.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Jayslicky: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
That is what you get when you allow another woman do the things a wife should do for her husband, a wife that can't cater for the home but only available for sex is not a wife but a sexual partner.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by SageMK: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
What nonsense juju? I laugh in Swahili.

Shìt only works on loose men with community preeq.

Soon when her husband evicts her, she'll wake up from that state of denial and acknowledge its not the maid's fault. Her husband made a conscious choice to cheat.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by spinna: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
See bobby

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by czarina(f): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ogechi, poor poor Ogechi cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these thing no dey work, you just have a philandering horseband if he "falls" for that. Deal with him first.

P. S

How is she even certain the "charms" were actually for the horsebandman?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by seyigiggle: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
all of you typing poor ogechi, did you expect a maid to be rich?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by czarina(f): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
seyigiggle:
all of you typing poor ogechi, did you expect a maid to be rich?
Which class you skip? cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by seyigiggle: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Class captain
czarina:
Which class you skip? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why employ such matured maid?

Even if I wanna employ a maid, definitely not a live in maid.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by SageMK: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Your comment reeks of distrust. I find it funny really.

I don't know why you believe the maid is the problem and not having a “matured” one or one that dwells at home will tackle the issue. Nope. A man that'll cheat will cheat.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by ImaIma1(f): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
A hardworking, domestic and agile couple don't need a maid to run their home.

I don't have a maid but I tell you it is not an easy task especially when we are both working. I don't blame people who have maids.

I am looking forward to getting one

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
SageMK:

Your comment reeks of distrust. I find it funny really.

I don't know why you believe the maid is the problem and not having a “matured” one or one that dwells at home will tackle the issue. Nope. A man that'll cheat will cheat.

Best not to keep yam peel before a goat hoping it won't eat it. I saw men comments on that teacher/15yrs old thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by SageMK: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Best not to keep yam peel before a goat hoping it won't eat it. I saw men comments on that teacher/15yrs old thread.

No offense intended but It's like you've made up your mind to settle for “goat” when there are obviously men out there... Anyway, it's your choice to make.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Speechless undecided
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
The only charm she need is on her chest. shocked

Where's Lalasticlala? grin

13 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Are their weak and useless husbands ever responsible for their own actions?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oh stfu
Jayslicky:
That is what you get when you allow another woman do the things a wife should do for her husband, a wife that can't cater for the home but only available for sex is not a wife but a sexual partner.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
Blame supernatural forces rather than the man who wasn’t given home training
nams77:
Africans!

Something like this actually happened to a neighbour while we were growing up. The house girl eventually took over and became boss.

I know a lot of people may not believe this things do happen, but there are supernatural forces than can be activated to interfere in the natural course of things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Daisy17: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Don't tell me you are one of those who encourage child labour.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by babyfaceafrica: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
SageMK:

No offense intended but It's like you've made up your mind to settle for “goat” when there are obviously men out there... Anyway, it's your choice to make.
some ladies prefer goats to men..don't blame her.Reasonable women are looking for men to date..she is finding goat upandawn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by nairalee(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
How convenient! Don't look inwards and address the issues u have with your husband. Let's just blame it on Charms.

Very convenient!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by abdulyaro66(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
I’m sill buying
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Ayoswit(f): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm, well now that the house help has been exposed, madam oya start playing your role as a wife, don't take chances anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Kenturkey048(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ Do as I say.

This kind house wey dem still dey use armrest cover. Come arrange milk, lipton and custard for dining. Na im Ogechi wan snatch the head of the house?

omo. I swear you be notice board...

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by biacan(f): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Then still him back with prayer sad
Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by samcus(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Father pls Remember the womb that has not yet taken seed, Protect all pregnant mothers n grant them safe delivery in Jesus name

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by Dhortunn(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
90% of people who keep Housemaids maltreats them.
Then the cycle repeats.
I'm no fan of this sort of Human Labour.
Run your home duties, yourself. The world is already filled with wicked beings.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms by asatemple(f): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ Do as I say.

hahahaha you took your time to look at the picture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.