Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training (9687 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by ezewealth(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
To tell you how corruption have eating deep in nigeria. If a gov or sen give 0.5% out of 100% they ought to give, ppl will start praising them, we have to change this our mentality. There is no politician in this country that gives up to 40% of his service to the citizen. Sometimes i don blame the people because some politician dont give give at all, so if they see the politician that make little efforts ppl will start giving accolades, money that is generated thru the tax me and you pay, money that is not even theirs. They are using poverty to cage and make the citizens stay humble. My friend working in min of works abuja told me " if u see many investment plan foreigner do bring for the betterment of the citizens but the minister will just toss it aside because of it wont be of benefit to him". How i wish ppl know this ppl dont give a damn about. Still pray God will bless your hustle, marry born atmost 3kids, give them the best u have, grow old and die. This country is not worth it. No God fearing and good will ever pick up a form to contest for anything that is the raw truth. This old politicians have infected and corrupted the mind of upcoming politician. So anybody picking up form are perspective thieve, where will they even get the money if not from illegal mean or old crooks sponsoring them. I am always sad in seeing youth killing themselves, hating, abusing each other because of this politician. After everything, you I'll see them at transcorp Hilton in merriment. Kai God have mercy on us
Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by MikeBetty(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
simonlee:

In charge of where?
it's like you're new in politics! if you know this woman's story in the aviation sector under GEJ administration, you'd stay far from her. Go and ask her sister Allison Madueke! grin
Ask Buhari If Abacha Actually Still Nigeria Money.
Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Techshores:
Stella Oduah is really doing good things for people in her constituency. I like to see a Nigeria where people like Stella are in charge

God forbid. And may the same God give you sense to see through the shenanigans of these evil politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by wealth2al(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by gaskiyamagana: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Supamahn:

Forget that persecution or controversy. From what we can see now, she's a performing individual, we should have just left there as the aviation minister.
Performing to erase your memory of her monumental finacial scandals during Jonathan's Regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by searchlight: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Performing to erase your memory of her monumental finacial scandals during Jonathan's Regim8e.
Own up and mentions the senator representing you let's compare.
Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by alawi5k: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gnosist:
Those of us in Anambra North cannot stop thanking this amazing woman who has taken representative governance to another whole new level. I mean where do we even start from? Is it the well over 8000 widows and girls drawn from all the various communities and trained and equipped to be self sufficient? Or the over 400 indigent students trained at the Grundvitg institute and others? Is it the rehabilitation of roads like Bishop Onyeabor in Onitsha and others that she has intervened? Or her yearly free medical outreaches that has so far treated well over 3000 people of various ailments?Or her numerous bills and motions? In fact this IT training scheme is actually a tip of the iceberg and most of us her constituents are already used to her humane interventions. May God continue to bless this very good woman whose life revolves around helping others irrespective of the mud being hurled at her by ignorant naysayers... God bless you Princess Stella Oduah, Adanemeogo, ezigbo mmadu!!!
Bishop Onyeabor? From where to where? Awka Road to New Cemetry? Throw more light
Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by fabulous19: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
I AM ADMIN ON AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE. LET ME BE YOUR MATCHMAKER IN YOUR QUEST FOR TRUE LOVE

IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

WHO IS YOUR MATCHMAKER ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE?

She is a believer in true love who is passionate about truly happy family - which is the cardinal unit of every society. She works tirelessly on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE to connect Nigerians/Africans that are serious and desirous of serious and genuine relationships wherever they may be anywhere else in the world.

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by booksrite(f): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2019
georgethecoder:
God forbid. And may the same God give you sense to see through the shenanigans of these evil politicians.

undecided
Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by Mykelpato(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Adaeze Chukwu na Eme ogo.
God bless Senator Stella Oduah, a kind woman, a performing senator, the master of youth empowerment.
Re: Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training by booksrite001: 1:29am On Jul 02, 2019
wealth2al:
GOOD

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Plateau APC Chairman, Latep Dabang, 12,000 Others Defect To PDP / Insecurity: Nigeria To Deploy DA-42 Surveillance Aircraft, Others / US Congressman In Nigeria To Discuss ISIS & Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.