Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Best And Cheapest Deep Chest Freezer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best And Cheapest Deep Chest Freezer (1111 Views)

Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? / Dilemma In Choice Of Chest Freezer / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best And Cheapest Deep Chest Freezer by mahkanjuh: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good evening house, please and please,
I have a low budget and I want to get a chest deep freezer
I discovered that Thermocool which is well known as supposedly the best is quite expensive
So, I am trying to look at other products like Scanfrost Polystar, Nexus or Midea

Please, which is the best cheap product to go for apart from Thermocool amidst the ones mentioned above or if you know any other product putting low power consumption, fast freezing and can hold freeze for long
Re: Best And Cheapest Deep Chest Freezer by 2fine2fast(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
I think scanfrost is the best of the lots you listed there. Just make sure you buy from their stores gan gan and get your warranty.
Re: Best And Cheapest Deep Chest Freezer by mahkanjuh: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
2fine2fast:
I think scanfrost is the best of the lots you listed there. Just make sure you buy from their stores gan gan and get your warranty.

Thanks so much Bro

(1) (Reply)

Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show / Indomie, fried Eggs N Raw Tomato! See My Dinner / Strange But True:human Beings Eat 8 Spiders In Their Sleep In A Lifetime !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.