Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him (34857 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by toprealman: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
The girl should bill him for the mileage covered in za oza room as well as keyboard press count.
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Mylove55(f): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Beverlyjean:

So she dint notice it after 6months... She had to drain him for 4yrs b4 realizing... That's fraud and wickedness... She collected iPhone, still collected Samsung...haba... If she knew she wasn't gonna marry him, y collect those expensive gifts..
After the iphone, the girl paid him back with fuu.cck, can the broke guy return her fuu.cck? or can the broke guy still afford 1m naira fuu.cck for a year? Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nos
15. 16 and 17 are those Hausa charms... SO HE PAID FOR HER TO JAZZ HIM? This guy na bastard grin
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Spacewalker(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmmmm..mehn this is funny,was actually laughing as I was reading the comments. cheesy

Am not laughing because of the dumb guy who spent millions on a gal who he is not sure of marrying. sad

Am amused because of I just realized this " Entitlement Mentality" has really eaten deep into some of our ladies..
I can't imagine some of the comments of ladies here,they feel it is their right as women to be treated like Queen's and to be pampered by men even when they don't deserve it at all.

I don't know why some ladies feel they can't or shouldn't spend on guys but they want guys to spend lavishly and extravagantly on them and if the guy does not,they become angry and offended and then when the guy spends on them,they feel he hasn't done anything.

Even some gals would never spend on their boyfriends till they die,but they expect the guys to spend very well on them because they feel it is their right as women.If the guy doesn't spend on them,they tag him as unloving, broke and miserable.Then when he still tries to spend,they feel it is not enouf,worse still when some guys come online like this to complain bitterly and demand for their money back,these same class of ladies brand him as being petty,childish,immature,mummy's boy e.t.c..They even say he is stupid for demanding for his money back.. angry

Mehn I don't know the kind of mentality some of these women have,its God that will help us undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by zeusdgrt(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mylove55:
The guy is broke now, that is the main reason the girl cannot marry him, the guy cannot even afford the girl eye lashes again. the girl actually love the guy for 4yrs becos of his money, now that the money has finish, her love for the broke guy also finish.
That's the more reason they should sue her and her family
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by dipseacon: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mama's boy wey spend 4.2 milli on babe? Is your brain paining you?
QueenSekxy:
It's not a must every relationship will end in marriage.
You spent money and she spent her time being with an immature boy like you. No wonder she dumped your stupid ass. It's obvious you are still a mama's boy.

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by DaRuud(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Judge : Lady you are guilty and must pay him the sum of #4.2m

Lady : Agreed I will pay him the � right away

Guy : Smiles

Lady : My Lord ,
I have this to say

this man hugged me 150 times , kissed me 52 times , romanced me 450 times and use his eyes to rape my body 200 times.

Hugging =#15k x 150 times , �=97k x 52 , romance = #200k x 450, Eye raping = #3500 x 200 times

Total = # 4.7m

Judge : Oga pay her the � now
Aliyutani:
A twitter user with the handle @elharsh took to the platform to narrate how her friend refused to marry her fiance of four years. She however didn't stated the reason why her friend refused to marry him including the list of items he bought for her.

According to her the fiance demands full refund of all he has spent on her which amount to millions of naira

In the tweet, she says

"My friend refused to marry her boyfriend of 4 years. This guy made a list of everything he ever did for her.
He demands that the family pay him 4.2m

Her father said he should take her to Court"

See the tweet here
https://aliyutani..com/2019/06/a-fiance-demands-full-refund-of-all-he.html?m=1

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by dipseacon: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Leave that mumu girl. From her comments you go know say she be all these Hoelosho for mushin ghetto and also a broke lesbian.
Raydans:

You havent spend a dime on a guy before. That solves it all.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that he is a mama's boy. That is illogical. Did you hear his own part of the story or you knew him

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by dipseacon: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
These pictures wey you post, how e take relate to wetin you write? Go and ask your dealer what he gave you.
DaRuud:

I have this to say

this man hugged me 150 times , kissed me 52 times , romanced me 450 times and use his eyes to rape my body 200 times.

Hugging =#15k x 150 times , �=97k x 52 , romance = #200k x 450, Eye raping = #3500 x 200 times

Total = # 4.7m

Judge : Oga pay her the � now
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by BlueAir: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
dmltoyin:
That man can't make heaven
i swear.nitori olorun can he boast of spending such amount on his mother?
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by BlueAir: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
4.2 Million Naira?

>Did she force him to do so?
>Did he spend such amount of money for her on gunpoint?
>Did he spend with agreement to be paid back?
>Did he spend half of such amount of money on any of his siblings?
>Did he meet the lady a virgin?

If the answer to the afore-listed questions is NO!!

Then that man is the most stupid and cretinous fvktard I've ever seen.

If you must spend on a woman. Let that woman be your mum, wife or sibling, not these wayward non-virgins and prostitutes parading as girlfriend.
u have a point ...but withthe advancement in legal practice he might win the the case.....but naija law judges are crappy unlike the US whose cases i like to worth randomly
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
toprealman:
The girl should bill him for the mileage covered in za oza room as well as keyboard press count.

Since they both enjoyed the sex, should he also add the bedroom sweat he gave, as he was mounting her and pleasuring her?!

DaRuud:

I have this to say
this man hugged me 150 times and you hugged him back, isn't it?! , kissed me 52 times and you kissed him back, isn't it?!, romanced me 450 times and you both enjoyed it, isn't it?! and use his eyes to rape my body 200 times.

Total = # 4.7m

Judge : Oga pay her the � now do you seriously want to be reimbursed for something that you both enjoyed?!.should he now bill you for all the sex he gave you, all the sweat he had when mounting you too?! Isn't what you wrote above what normal couple share willingly?! You deny craze, abi?

FIXED!
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ikem11:
Some men can be mumu o.. Even me wey don marry with 2 kids the thing dey vex me if my wife demand money that isn't for kids...

Why on earth must I give her money that isn't meant for our kids or house food?

She got 2 hands to work go go work and make ur own money for ur makeups.

I only bought 2 cars with my name o... I allow her use one to work simple. If she try any Bleep up I go just collect my car keys
Go and seat down! Person wey marry you never know say she make mistake.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by toprealman: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Since they both enjoyed the sex, should he also add the bedroom sweat he gave, as he was mounting her and pleasuring her?!

FIXED!
As if he didn't use the bed, eat the food, call the phones, watch TV and listen to music....etc.
Lost case.... brother was not lucky
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Mylove55(f): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
zeusdgrt:

That's the more reason they should sue her and her family
that is more reason the money cannot be refund becos is not for marriage, it was for shopping and chopping
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by frankoben(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol! Dis one no sabi say as he dey spend she dey use her body dey repay am
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by UncleJudax(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Training a woman in school?

Niggas no de learn fa
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mylove55:
After the iphone, the girl paid him back with fuu.cck, can the broke guy return her fuu.cck? or can the broke guy still afford 1m naira fuu.cck for a year? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Girls that Bleep for gift and upkeep... We see you Sista!!!!

[img]https://media./images/285b0ff5dab6b310360cf2d49b646605/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by BlueAir: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:
It's not a must every relationship will end in marriage.
You spent money and she spent her time being with an immature boy like you. No wonder she dumped your stupid ass. It's obvious you are still a mama's boy.
this is the most slutty and hoe statement i have ever come across
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Samsonklin(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
eya, sorry mister. It happens sometimes. I think the guy is f*ckin up here. Same thing happened in my area. The guy didn’t say any sh*t. Exactly a month later. The lady was stabbed by an unknown person in the market. Everyone who knew about the break up and the guys intention to collect back his gifts, assumed the guy did it. No proof. Nothing was done. He was arrested for questioning and later he used human right to set himself free because no proof. Inside my heart, na the guy run am. Very quiet guy like that. Well everything died after he was released. Case closed. I don’t think same thing will fall on this one cos, the dude may be a talkative. Quiet people mad gan
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
toprealman:
As if he didn't use the bed, eat the food, call the phones, watch TV and listen to music....etc.
Lost case.... brother was not lucky

Ok let her bring back the TV and everything then.... Case closed!

I guess since he visited her at her place, she shouldn't repay the house rent... And what about the school fees? What about money paid to parents?
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Mylove55(f): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
BlueAir:
u have a point ...but withthe advancement in legal practice he might win the the case.....but naija law judges are crappy unlike the US whose cases i like to worth randomly
there is no case, euen if filled in UN, the only case here is- if the broke guy can return her fuu.cck
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Samsonklin:
eya, sorry mister. It happens sometimes. I think the guy is f*ckin up here. Same thing happened in my area. The guy didn’t say any sh*t. Exactly a month later. The lady was stabbed by an unknown person in the market. Everyone who knew about the break up and the guys intention to collect back his gifts, assumed the guy did it. No proof. Nothing was done. He was arrested for questioning and later he used human right to set himself free because no proof. Inside my heart, na the guy run am. Very quiet guy like that. Well everything died after he was released. Case closed. I don’t think same thing will fall on this one cos, the dude may be a talkative. Quiet people mad gan

Unfortunate event that could have been avoided if she had done the RIGHT thing and reimburse the dude.... Oh well.

Queensekxi come see wahala...
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by uckennety(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
spending on nigerian ladies is like investing in MMM,you will like it at the begining but at the end you will get a rude awakening

Nooooo this one is quiet worse

In mmm you will be seeing the mavro but can't withdraw it

Naija girl matter you won't see anything but insults

Telling you how foolish you are

Mugu1 or maga3 you pick one

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by BlueAir: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mylove55:
there is no case, euen if filled in UN, the only case here is- if the broke guy can return her fuu.cck
stop thinking with ur vaginall was she his vip sex worker or girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by uckennety(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Please, lemme hear word. He didn't meet her demands. Apart from money, what else did he bring to the table?

He's not worth spending a life time with. The lady knows what she wants, don't force him down her throat.

Aunty please it seems your related to osibanjo or buhari

Because last time I checked money is extremely difficult to come by!

While pusśÿ I can get for 500naira

I don't date for sex although it's included but I date cuz I v this empty vacuum in me I think your the perfect match for it!

But you sound like if getting money is so damn easy if so

I wonder why men kill their own mothers for it
I wonder why men sell their kidneys for it

I wonder why women sell both body and conscience for it

If u v excessive money I don't mind being your shoe shiner or pant washer
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Mylove55(f): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED!
why WILL the guy buy things for the girl,? was it for marriage or for love(fuu.cck). Had it be the girl enjoy the fuu.cck, she would have paid for the fuu.cck, the guy enjoyed the fuu.cck and he paid for it
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by FireKing: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I have never spent shi shi on a guy and will never spend a dime. Even toothbrush, I will never buy For a guy.
Please, go and die. He is a mama's boy, let him weep till death.
i pity you cos someone like you na him guy don take do kick and pass that is why e dey pain u..... If d guy na ur brother will you say this rub-bis.....person like you na him dey spend money for boy like say tomorrow nor dey....sorry say dem Don break ur heart tire cos u speak out of ANGER..... ABEG NOR GO ENTER DEPRESSION TAKE SNIPER..... I'M JUST SAYING
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nbote:
D mumu no know say he was investing in Bear Bear Bank of no returns..
KOTO ONIRUN grin grin grin
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by seanwilliam(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Please, lemme hear word. He didn't meet her demands. Apart from money, what else did he bring to the table?

He's not worth spending a life time with. The lady knows what she wants, don't force him down her throat.
anyone dating u is doom!. if u talk this thing for my face, i swear i go dislocate ur joints.
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by toprealman: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Ok let her bring back the TV and everything then.... Case closed!

I guess since he visited her at her place, she shouldn't repay the house rent... And what about the school fees? What about money paid to parents?
didn't STUDY the list. I don't subscribe to buying love. I really don't give a shii tbh. Guy man is a money miss road that failed to engage his brain.
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by QueenSekxy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
anyone dating u is doom!. if u talk this thing for my face, i swear i go dislocate ur joints.
Says an imp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady / How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.