Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. (3913 Views)

Rant Over! Las Las We Go Dey Alright. / You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel / Very Sad Woman - Marital Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Don't take this the wrong way,it's just for fun and to let out these negative energy.
So mine has been been car woes and some people pissing me off.
I left my house this morning to see someone.
Had prepared the clothes I will wear and placed them neatly in the wardrobe.
My friend who has been in my house for sometime now asked me to drop him off somewhere which I did and on my way I decided to go solve the A.C issue that has been giving me stress of late angry angry
Got there,some boys approached me;
senior man,pick me,pick me I go do am well.
I picked one razz looking guy to do it for me.some how I just trusted him.
They started work and all...bla bla bla...
Bought some parts to the tune of 50k and refilled the damn gas!!
It worked but my instinct did not trust his work so I asked him to come in while we go for a test drive.
He got in,we moved.I throttled as hard as I could so as not to give room for any error.
The guy was scared as fùck and I enjoyed scaring the shit outta him cheesy cheesy
Las las kaput angry angry angry
grin grin grin laughing at the guy because his mood changed as soon as everything cast grin e know say e don be grin
Him;oga why you been dey fire motor like That?
Me:it is like you are mad!so if I dey highway I no go fire because you work A.C. ba?
Now we are at the shop again and they are saying the compressor is damaged shocked shocked shocked
Ah egbami oooo.another 120k angry
Fùck!!!and it takes 3hrs to repair shìt!!there goes my program for the day.
I'm so pissed right now.

4 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Will give updates on it when they are done..
Part 2....
Now my good friend that I've been inviting over for so long decided to come to the house like a week ago.
I enjoy his company and all.he is a cool Yoruba guy and a muslim too.
Like how is that even possible?
Anyways this guy has really helped me a lot when the people I call friends left me when I had some issues in life.
He is very clean too and smooth.
But one thing with Yoruba is that they like bringing people over you know,like just inviting people and all.
Well,I don't have any issues with it as well.I'm a cool guy anyways.
Now I have over 4 guys in my house that keep speaking Yoruba all the time(wa shishe this,ki lo fe that...) and the company I was enjoying with my friend is no longer there cos these guys have come and seized all his attention angry
Every evening my house is like a mosque with people nodding their head on the ground like sheep goat all over my living room with their small small mats undecided
Like why do these people even carry this thing on their head more than the hausas?
I clean and provide everything for everyone and just yesterday,one of those guys dumped a very big shït in the toilet that blocked everywhere. grin grin
See me with plunger trying to force down someone else's poo poo cheesy
Like guy wettin you chop?stone undecided
My friend sef has gotten tired of it and said he will chase all of them on saturday grin grin
Me no dey even complain because I am not a domestic person.if you like,turn the house to a pen,na you go tire.
So long as my space is ok for me,do as you like,I don't care grin
And what is this thing with Yoruba people and one kind black fufu they eat?
Looks funny though and it's like they like it a lot cheesy...

7 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Open a diary for this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gaggi:
Open a diary for this.
come and make me open the diary na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by czarina(f): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Go and create a YouTube channel cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by StrikeBack(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nwaneni... Biko jebure...

Ko su e Ni??

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
Nwaneni... Biko jebure...

Ko su e Ni??
wetin jebure mean?
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Anyways so I got the brand new compressor cry
I noticed the boys that are doing the work are angry I got a new one rather than repairing the old one.
Maybe cos they would have made more money for themselves if i went the repair route.
Do I care about how they feel?fùck no!
I'm a capitalist,money talks,BS works.
Just do your job and take your ass outta here lol.
Penny wise pound foolish kinda people always lose in the end and it's a good thing I'm not cool

5 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
More..

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by chii8(f): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmmm...ranting galore abi?well,Saturday is Hubby's birthday and I don't have any plan for him.

I have spent a lot this week, our generator developed fault, and I spent over 20k in repairing it,yet I'm yet to see a complete positive result, I found out today that I need to work on a new caburetor and change plug.

My daughter's graduation is next week Saturday and I'm yet to prepare fully for it.

I have over 180exam scripts of my students to mark, I have not even started sef.

I wanted to change our bedroom foam (the one we're using is now old) only to be told that a good one will cost 55k.

A cousin I'm sheltering is taking me for granted (I don't want to go into details).

I have an unfinished professional course to finish with, I'm stuck with project,OPEN UNIVERSITY can't come and kill me naw...

Mtchewww...I'm tired jare...

My three sons will not allow me rest,
First son:mummy, will you attend our graduation party.
Second son:mummy, I want to eat.
Third son:mummy, shebi,you say you will buy me green spiderman (don't even know when I made the promise,do I even know which one is "green spiderman"wink.

34 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Logobenz2: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jacinthe.there is one in existence cheesy
You are welcome here.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wow!just when you think you've got everything figured,baam!the government strikes.
This is really bad for businesses like mine I swear and from the looks of It,the exercise isn't stopping anytime soon.
Merchandise stuck everywhere,at least release or goods na if you ain't letting us use the borders in peace again.Atleast free our LEGITIMATE goods!!!
For where?vessel impounded,merchandise too.
And now my suppliers are mounting pressure on a young OG that I ain't meeting targets and are threatening to cut ties.
Am I suppose to keep buying while I ain't selling no more?
I have been doing so for 2months now and right now,everywhere is saturated with products I just can't sell.No fucking way out..
If they want to cut ties,let them be my guest.After all I didn't die before knowing them.
All my work,my energy and investments crumbling before my very eyes because of 2 dead old fuckìng men(Hameed Ali $ Buhari)
How does a person shutdown legitimate businesses because of smugglers?
Do they know the volume of trade that ply these routes?Bleep!
It did not only affect commodity but logistics too.
Jesus Christ!.
The day men will turn against this country ehn,I hope they will be prepared for what is to come undecided
Went to the club last night,blew over a 100k on drinks,smoke and hoes men.Atleast make men dey alright abeg.All I ever did was to be resourceful in these 28years of my life on earth.
Never stole,defrauded or harmed anyone willingly.
Let's see how it goes sha.
Have locked down Warehouses,put everyone on hold,switched phones off and heading home to family.
Bleep the damn company.Do whatever you like,I don't care henceforth!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
About last night...
Mehn the drinks were smooth,I alone drank almost a bottle of whiskey and smoked like 2 packs of chesterfield undecided
The hoes were cool but I wasn't in the mood men,I'm just not myself anymore.
Didn't do anything with anybody and just rushed off to sleep after drinking and everywhere was just turning undecided
Not much of an alcoholic but I need it to stay less worried these days.
Insidelife...

4 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by sisisioge: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wow...slow down on the boozzz and heavy thoughts. You will be fine. Just use this break to reflect on being a better person. Hmmm....life can happen just at a whim like that...think...improve and know that it could have been worse....it will be well.

By the way, stop being wasteful... This shut down may take a lil while.

5 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by ahnie: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
And please... kindly pity your liver.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Kweenluchy: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
My baby is four months old and I can't still get the banging body of my desire embarassed embarassed

Work stress is killimg me and I can't do anything about it

I seriously need a car right now but the funds are not available

2 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by cococandy(f): 2:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Please everyone take it easy. Things will be okay eventually. The worst that can happen is death (as we often think) but even in death, there’s peace.

I know this is a ranting thread and my zen message may not be welcome but it’s coming from a good place.

I personally have a mountain of things to rant about, especially concerning work issues but at the same time, it’s at work that I see things that encourage me to appreciate life and health. So I’m choosing the positive sides today.

I may not be in the frame of mind to see the positives on another day. I hope when I’m in that furious mindset, someone can encourage me to zen.

Zen my lovely people. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by baby124: 2:51am On Oct 16, 2019
chii8:
Hmmm...ranting galore abi?well,Saturday is Hubby's birthday and I don't have any plan for him.

I have spent a lot this week, our generator developed fault, and I spent over 20k in repairing it,yet I'm yet to see a complete positive result, I found out today that I need to work on a new caburetor and change plug.

My daughter's graduation is next week Saturday and I'm yet to prepare fully for it.

I have over 180exam scripts of my students to mark, I have not even started sef.

I wanted to change our bedroom foam (the one we're using is now old) only to be told that a good one will cost 55k.

A cousin I'm sheltering is taking me for granted (I don't want to go into details).

I have an unfinished professional course to finish with, I'm stuck with project,OPEN UNIVERSITY can't come and kill me naw...

Mtchewww...I'm tired jare...

My three sons will not allow me rest,
First son:mummy, will you attend our graduation party.
Second son:mummy, I want to eat.
Third son:mummy, shebi,you say you will buy me green spiderman (don't even know when I made the promise,do I even know which one is "green spiderman"wink.
Lmaoo. Goodluck to you
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by ifyalways(f): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2019
This border closure i feel is doing more harm than good. I know many people affected and businesses are winding up. And i mean legal businesses not contraband people.

Nwaneni, ndo. sad

5 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Kweenluchy: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2019
It is well

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by IceColdVeins(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
#Myrants

I've got a lotta bills on my plate!!
Just bought a phone for my gf
And before I travel home for December, I need to buy another 2 phones(one for mum, one mine), fix an iphone and a samsung screen, just fixed a laptop and I still need to fix another one, move to an area of longer distance to my workplace(need to park my car for BRT to and fro work), bag a certification...All before December with the giant processes of leaving the country soon.

I'm wasted!!

3 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Triniti(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
We go dey alright las las for this naija. I have 36m tied on a business that will never work again, the guy that own 8m part of the money is threatening fire and brimstone, girlfriend no dey even call me anymore. I just dey on my own dey reason new ways to make ends meet . I can’t come and kill my self, True hustlers never dies

5 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Triniti:
We go dey alright las las for this naija. I have 36m tied on a business that will never work again, the guy that own 8m part of the money is threatening fire and brimstone, girlfriend no dey even call me anymore. I just dey on my own dey burn sativa trying new ways to make ends meet . I can’t come and kill my self, True hustlers never dies
Men this country is fùcked.
I pity for the children they kid popping day in,day out.I don't know how they're going to survive this disaster called Nigeria.
Was the guy aware of the risk involved before investing?
Also,is it written?Like the agreement?
Can you also prove that the money was invested but the business failed?
If you can do this,then I'll advise you go to court to get a fair hearing.
Also,is the guy someone that can harm You?
If so,put your call recorder on and save all his threats.might come in handy someday,perhaps infront of a judge.
If you try to resolve everything peacefully but he is still threatening,then get a lawyer and go to court.
Goodluck men!

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Triniti(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Iogobenz:
Men this country is fùcked.
I pity for the children they kid popping day in,day out.I don't know how they're going to survive this disaster called Nigeria.
Was the guy aware of the risk involved before investing?
Also,is it written?Like the agreement?
Can you also prove that the money was invested but the business failed?
If you can do this,then I'll advise you go to court to get a fair hearing.
Also,is the guy someone that can harm You?
If so,put your call recorder on and save all his threats.might come in handy someday,perhaps infront of a judge.
If you try to resolve everything peacefully but he is still threatening,then get a lawyer and go to court.
Goodluck men!
Baba, the guy no fit do me anything. He knows the true story of how everything went, he’s just trying to use pressure on me so that I go go begin borrow pay him back. Me say, I dey expect new funds soon. I might have to leave naija permanently till Buhari term ends, I have been balling since my teen years, country is running on life support under this regime. Thank God I aborted my marriage plans earlier
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sorry . You will be fine after all.

Money always comes and goes.
Triniti:
We go dey alright las las for this naija. I have 36m tied on a business that will never work again, the guy that own 8m part of the money is threatening fire and brimstone, girlfriend no dey even call me anymore. I just dey on my own dey burn sativa trying new ways to make ends meet . I can’t come and kill my self, True hustlers never dies

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by okoroemeka(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Iogobenz:
Don't take this the wrong way,it's just for fun and to let out these negative energy.
So mine has been been car woes and some people pissing me off.
I left my house this morning to see someone.
Had prepared the clothes I will wear and placed them neatly in the wardrobe.
My friend who has been in my house for sometime now asked me to drop him off somewhere which I did and on my way I decided to go solve the A.C issue that has been giving me stress of late angry angry
Got there,some boys approached me;
senior man,pick me,pick me I go do am well.
I picked one razz looking guy to do it for me.some how I just trusted him.
They started work and all...bla bla bla...
Bought some parts to the tune of 50k and refilled the damn gas!!
It worked but my instinct did not trust his work so I asked him to come in while we go for a test drive.
He got in,we moved.I throttled as hard as I could so as not to give room for any error.
The guy was scared as fùck and I enjoyed scaring the shit outta him cheesy cheesy
Las las kaput angry angry angry
grin grin grin laughing at the guy because his mood changed as soon as everything cast grin e know say e don be grin
Him;oga why you been dey fire motor like That?
Me:it is like you are mad!so if I dey highway I no go fire because you work A.C. ba?
Now we are at the shop again and they are saying the compressor is damaged shocked shocked shocked
Ah egbami oooo.another 120k angry
Fùck!!!and it takes 3hrs to repair shìt!!there goes my program for the day.
I'm so pissed right now.
pls my brother,what car ac compressor is selling for ₦120k,my Acura rl compressor I changed was ₦8k

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
okoroemeka:
pls my brother,what car ac compressor is selling for ₦120k,my Acura rl compressor I changed was ₦8k
Mercedes Benz automatic compressor(brand new).
8k?are you serious?
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by ifyalways(f): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Iogobenz:
Mercedes Benz automatic compressor(brand new).
8k?are you serious?
Even tokunbo compressor is not sold for 8K in lagos abi na Fridge compressor undecided
I am interested in knowing where he bought the compressor at that price.

2 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
ifyalways:
Even tokunbo compressor is not sold for 8K in lagos abi na Fridge compressor undecided
I am interested in knowing where he bought the compressor at that price.
Me sef shock when I hear 8k o.
Perhaps he meant 80k.typo issues kind of thing undecided
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by ifyalways(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Iogobenz:
Me sef shock when I hear 8k o.
Perhaps he meant 80k.typo issues kind of thing undecided
Possible
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by signature2012(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Following....
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 18, 2019
Kweenluchy:
My baby is four months old and I can't still get the banging body of my desire embarassed embarassed

Work stress is killimg me and I can't do anything about it

I seriously need a car right now but the funds are not available

Resign and take care of your health and body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married To A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This What Happens In Serious Relationships? / Clearance Sales! Nice UK grade Men's Shirt At #1500 Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.