Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

3-in-1 Training On The Lucrative Business Of Honey, Cashew Nuts & Python Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3-in-1 Training On The Lucrative Business Of Honey, Cashew Nuts & Python Oil (219 Views)

The Lucrative World of Video Animation: Why Learning this Skill is Key / Honey,cashew Nuts & Python Oil Business Training / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3-in-1 Training On The Lucrative Business Of Honey, Cashew Nuts & Python Oil by redcard(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hurry up and still catch up with our 3-in-1 honey。cashew nuts and python oil business training

29 June 2019

Time 7 pm

Mission:

Its about farming of bees, sourcing and farming of cashew and Python oil. I'm a farmer , We are few bee farmers.

Attention needs to be giving to farming bees. It is super lucrative, but people don't know about that, we get heavy orders but few farmers to source from.

You may decide not to Farm, we have other related businesses of bees that if you do diligently, you will quit your job.

The.training is for serious people

The training gives you opportunity to leverage your business on our foreign customers..we have over 1,000 Cashew nuts buyers on our database

The training entails investment profile of bee value chain

We hope to prepare you for how to source for farmers money,Market money

Aromatherapy

Apiculture..bee farming

Most Indians wont.pay you cash for your transaction but you can still sell to them

It entails export[color=#990000][/color]

If I can raise 25 Farmers from that group, I'll achieve my Mission.

Training fee: 2k

Training will be on whatsapp

Account details:
Richard Babaeko
UBA

Accreditation has started

I hold advanced diploma in.digital marketing and certificate in project management

Re: 3-in-1 Training On The Lucrative Business Of Honey, Cashew Nuts & Python Oil by redcard(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
More pix

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads In NAIRA Using Your ATM CARD! / Pre-import Documentation- Canned Drink Importation Into Nigeria / Let Me Show you The Real Way To Make Money Online in 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.