Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. (4786 Views)

Public Holidays In 2020. This May Help You Plan Your Events For The Year / Lets Help A Nairalander In FUTO To Win This Award / Beautiful Cakes For Your Next Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Our duty at TUSHMYHALL Events is to help you organize and plan your event while you get other things done..

We have at our disposal Trained and Dedicated workforce with good number of years experience in the Event Management and decorating industry..

Call on us for your next event and you will be glad you did..

Call Fidelis 08081239272

Operations
Tushmyhall
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Count on us for your next Event

Visit our facebook page

Facebook.com/tushmyhallevents

Or call 08081239272

We work with your budget and still give you the best..
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Your can count on us for exceptional service with pocket friendly budget..
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2019
We help make your event a most memorable one for you...
Call today 08081239272
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and earn some cash...

1 Share

Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
We have the best hands for your event...Call today 08081239273 lets help you plan your next event...

Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2019
Our duty at TUSHMYHALL Events is to help you organize and plan your event while you get other things done..
We have at our disposal Trained and Dedicated workforce with good number of years experience in the Event Management and decorating industry..
Call on us for your next event and you will be glad you did..
Call Fidelis 08081239272
Operations
Tushmyhall
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Execellent delivery you can count on these guys to make your event a most memorable one..
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2019
They have the best hands to make your event a most memorable one. ..
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Excellent delivery and exceptional service always..
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Visit our page facebook.com/tushmyhallevents/ IG: @tushmyhallevents
For more info call 08087786263, 08081239272
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 5:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Good morning and Happy New Month...
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 3:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Fastest Finger
Like the page
www.facebook.com/tushmyhallevents/
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 4:48pm On May 19, 2020
Kindly follow and like the above page, you will be glad you did
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Good morning everyone

Let’s help make your next event a most memorable one

Call 08081239272

Follow our Facebook page with the link above
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by prinzmenzir(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Event is back, let’s help you plan your next event
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by omoolababs(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Good morning sir, if you need the service of a labour, i am available
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2020
Okay sir, noted

omoolababs:
Good morning sir, if you need the service of a labour, i am available
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2020
You wouldn’t want to miss the next big thing Tushmyhall will be giving out this season

Visit to read more
www.facebook.com/tushmyhallevents/
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 4:40am On Jan 15, 2021
You wouldn’t want to miss out in the next big thing happening this first quarter...

Visit Tushmyhall Event face book page to read more
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Having an interest in becoming a Seasoned Event/Wedding Planner?

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK, and starting a business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday

You will learn

- How to learn Event/Wedding Planning & Decoration for FREE.

- The Basic things you need to know before venturing into the Event/Wedding Planning niche.

- How to successfully start/set up your own Event/Wedding Planning Business.

- Where and How to Source for Potential clients.

- How to charge clients for an Event.

- How to satisfy clients/guests and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.

- Secrets on how to SEAL BIG Events/Wedding Planning deal.

- How to Grow your Events/Wedding Planning Business.

- How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding Planner.

- How to become an effective Event/Wedding Planner. And lots more....

Venue: Online{WhatsApp/Telegram}.
Date: This Saturday

How to participate send am interested in participating in the orientation to 07055366664

Because we want to give our participants VALUE, we have made provision for ONLY 10 people, and 5 slots gone already

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664....
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is for you

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK, and starting a business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday

You will learn

- The Basic things you need to know before venturing into the Event/Wedding Planning niche.

- How to satisfy clients/guests and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.

How to participate send am interested in participating in the orientation to 07055366664

Because we want to give our participants VALUE, we have made provision for ONLY 10 people, and 5 slots gone already

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664....
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Don’t miss this month Event Orientation/Training which is schedule to take place this Saturday by 12 noon.

Remember,having access to the right information about the business you want to venture into before venturing into it is very important..

To register,send “I am interested in O/T 04” to the number above so you will be added to the WhatsApp group.

We await to welcome you!!!!

Note Kindly : The Registration Fee is #2,150

And will increase soon..

Remember,having access to the right Information is power...

The amount you will pay to have access to the information that will be shared during this orientation/training is nothing compare to the monies you will start earning after putting to work the things you will be learning from this orientation/training.

You know,as an event/wedding planner,it is possible that in a month you may not have any event/wedding job to cater for in that month, so how do you cope during this period?

Don’t worry, during this orientation/training we will also share with you how you can be earning a minimum of 20,000 every week even without having an event/wedding to cater for..

Just so you know, one of the last participant made 50k plus after carrying out one of the strategies we shared during the training on “How an event/wedding planner can be earning 20k and above every week,without having an event to cater for even if you are new in the niche”.

Your wouldn’t want to miss out in this.

Again,here is a peep through into what you will be learning during this orientation/training :

You will know :

→ How to Learn Event/Wedding Planning for FREE

→The Basic and important things you need to know before venturing into the Event/Wedding planning niche market.

→ How to successfully set up an Event/Wedding planning business

→ Where and How to source for potential clients

→ How to charge clients for events

For wedding planners who have been in the niche for a while, you will know :
→ How to satisfy clients and guests, and make them refer you even without personally knowing you.

→ Secrets on how to seal BIG Events/Wedding planning deal

→ How to grow your Event/Wedding planning business

→ How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding planner

→ How to become an effective Event/Wedding planner.

Bonus: How an Event/Wedding Planner can be earning a minimum of 20k and above every week without having an event/wedding to cater for,even if you are a Beginner in the niche.

And Lots more...

Who knows the information you will be getting from this orientation/training might be information that will help you land your first 1 million deal as can event/wedding planner..

We await to welcome you!!!

Send “ I am interested in O/T 04” via text or WhatsApp the Whatsapp number above so you can be added to the WhatsApp group...
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Event/Wedding Planners,Will you like to earn 5 digits every week without having an event to cater for?

If your answer is Yes, This information is for you.

→ Do you know that the size of the global Event Industry is 1.5 Trillion Dollars, from which 30% or 40 % of the monies find their way to the bank account of Event/Wedding planners. (According to research).

→ Do you also know that an a Event/Wedding Planner,it is possible that in one month you might not have any event to cater for, How do you cope if this happen? Don't worry, during this orientation/ training,my team and I will share with you " 4 Areas you can be EARNING MASSIVELY EVERY WEEK as an Event/Wedding Planner".

And guess what??

Even if you are a beginner or aspiring event planner,you can use these 4 strategies also to start tapping from the wealth in the event/wedding planning niche.

To participate in this orientation/training,Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com or WhatsApp message to 07055366664 with the subject, or message “I am interested in participating in the Event orientation/training.

DISCLAIMER: Event/Wedding Planning is not a get rich quick scheme orientation/training,but you can make a lot of money from it in no time if only you have RESOLVED TO PUT IN THE WORK and you are determine to produce result.

Kindly NOTE: This opportunity is ONLY for the first 10 people...

Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com Or send a WhatsApp message to 07055366664

You wouldn’t want to miss this opportunity..

Guess what? With the monies you will start earning as a result of putting to work the things you will learn during this orientation/training ,I and my team would have said you should pay nothing less than 30K,to participate in this orientation/training, but you know what,in the next 48 hours,the first 10 people will register for this orientation/training for a token of #2,150.

I and my team have made this affordable for everyone so no one will have an excuse for not participating in this program

And you know what? This offer is only for people who will PAY now,as the price of this orientation/training goes back to #5,550 after 48 hours.

6 already gone, 4 slots left...

We didn’t plan to make this program available for everyone,only for Aspiring,Beginners and Event/Wedding Planners who have been in the niche for long,but have not started tapping from the wealth in the niche like they should, and are interested in knowing "How to earn 5 digits every week without having an event to cater for as an Event/Wedding Planner".

This might be the opportunity you have been longing for all this while. Who knows...

Just so you know,I recently received 3 testimonies from individuals who earned 50k,85k,and 105k just by putting to work these 4 Strategies i have shared in this book.I have screen munch our conversation if you wish to see it. We have also recorded several testimonies from people who have had complete access to this book,on how the book has helped them in raising 5 figures every week.

This orientation/training is VALUED at #5,550,but you know what,in the next 48 hours,the first 10 people will register to participate with a token of #2,150.

For more information on how to participate,kindly send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com or send I am interested in the event orientation/training to 07055366664

DO NOT SEND an email or a WhatsApp message if you don't have the money. Only Hit "SEND an email or the WhatsApp message if you have #2,150.

Below is one of the testimonies received from one of the participants from the last program..

Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
aving an interest in becoming a Seasoned Event/Wedding Planner?

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK,and starting a Business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday .

In this Orientation/Training, you will know

- How to successfully start/setup your own Event/Wedding Planning Business.

- How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding Planner .

Because we want to give our participants VALUE,we have made provision for ONLY 20 people.

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664

Read testimonies from previous participants below

Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is for you ....

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK,and starting a Business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday .

Because we want to give our participants VALUE,we have made provision for ONLY 20 people.

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664...

Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2021

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664..

Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2021

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664.
Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
→ Do you know that the size of the global Event Industry is 1.5 Trillion Dollars, from which 30% or 40 % of the monies find their way to the bank account of Event/Wedding planners. (According to research).

→ Do you also know that an a Event/Wedding Planner,it is possible that in one month you might not have any event to cater for, How do you cope if this happen? Don't worry, I have shared in this book " 4 Areas you can be EARNING MASSIVELY EVERY WEEK as an Event/Wedding Planner".

1 Like

Re: Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. by icare44iiiiii: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Having an interest in becoming an event planner??

Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK, and starting a business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday.

Because we want to give our participants VALUE, we have made provision for ONLY 20 people.

Read testimonies from previous participants below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classy Napoleon And Dior Chairs For Rent! / Music Minister Sinach Pictured With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughters / Wedding Menu: 3 Foods To Serve Guest In A Typical Isoko Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.