Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper (52459 Views)

Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by SMBH: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
chinchum:

Difficulty is relative. Everyone likes to point to the "good old days", but on a deeper look in to the good old days, you begin to question the whereabout of the good in the old days. Good old days is overrated. Nostalgia has a bit of deceit and unrealistic perception in it. That questions are easier now is debatable and not as straightforward you are trying to put it. There was a time WAEC released candidates result some few years ago and the passrate (5 credits inclusive of Maths and English) was put at less than 40%, and a friend was quick to say this current students fail a lot and bla bla. i simply ask him if he knew the passrate in WAEC some 20-30 yrs ago. The stats shows that even with the dismal performance, the performance has continually improved over the years. The pass rate has improved greatly. It is not that the past generations were not intelligent, but the current ones have greater access to knowledge. Information is now at their finger tips. Federal Universities now churn out more First class students . In my first year at a Federal university, there were only 6 First class graduates in the whole school. Now you could have 100 first class graduates who are actually worthy. While i had access also to google and some other knowledge database in early 2000's. The quality of information in the database is not the same as now. If you simply type how to write a project proposal in a search engine like google, you will be overloaded with a plethora of information.

Give the credit to them, they deserve it. It will improve in the coming years

Well said sir...

I hope so too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by booksrite001: 3:06am On Jul 02, 2019
smbh:
Well said sir...I hope so too.

grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by SMBH: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

grin

You laughing cus i yielded? grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by booksrite001: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2019
SMBH:

You laughing cus i yielded? grin

Of Course dear
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by SMBH: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

Of Course dear

grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper by winnerz: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

Firstly im a graduate of mechanical engineering and i can answer this .......if u were have as smart as a normal human u would know the answer would be drawn not typed

Only a dumb fellow wont know the most educated state in nigeria ...

No run along dummy

Even a road side mechanic that didn't pass through school should not be typing j argons like this. I find it difficult understanding your write-up, Mr. Mech. Eng. graduate

If your likes are the types of graduates your state (most educated state in Nigeria) churns out, then I am ashamed for your state.

Sorry for the extensive response time, been quite busy with other things.

Again, you claimed a smart fellow should jnow the questions could only be answered with drawings. That is a big fat lie, question 2 of the exam are theoretical questions. Please kindly answer any of the questions there, Mr, graduate. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.