Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals (39566 Views)

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what he will do in the next four years of his tenure.

Igbere TV recalls that Buhari defeated the Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in the general election held early this year.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Buhari said he will spend the next four years working with the State and Local Governments to ensure that no Nigerian child is kept out of school.

He said : "We will spend the next four years working with the State and Local Governments to ensure that no Nigerian child is kept out of school; and that Governments provide the infrastructure, teachers, curricula and teaching materials necessary for basic education."

More details soon....

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/802131/what-i-will-do-in-the-next-four-years-buhari-reveals/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by TooMuchStuff: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Noise

More Noise and Blames

Then achieve Nothing

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by FAMILYJA(f): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
That's a good thing to say Mr. President and if you actually bring that to pass, then you'll have my respect for the first time. I look forward to seeing you actualize this. Due attention needs to be paid to the education in this country from primary to the tertiary level.

Sister FamilyJA please needs your assistance to pay her current session's school fees which is her final year so she could right her exams. Anyone willing to help her should please reach her on 08148799227. She's willing to present to you all the proofs. Even if it's a loan you can offer. We can still reach an understanding. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Ekez(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wetin yu wan do wey u neva do in the past four years, Clueless fellow

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by adimchisimcard: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by datopaper(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Igberetv e serious. Did Buhari send you work?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Realist5: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na so we go dey hear this same story till 2023.
It will still continue as "what I will do in my retirement".

Baba, action speaks louder than words.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
olodo president

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by AnnabelKelvin01: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
OK... We dey wait
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Useless man. Do these things instead.

1)stop your brothers from killing other people or else they will kill them back.

2) restructure the country since you have the national assembly in your pocket.

That's all we need from your lifeless body

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Emyo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
It was change, it is now next level.

Let's see how things unfold. I reserve my comments.
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Yemisi87: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yinmu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by ksstroud: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by czarina(f): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Like for Buhari, share for this emoji - cool

Modified:

It seems this election will be won by the People's Emoji Party (PEP).

Voting continues

Meanwhile, check the link on my signature/Profile

8 Likes 66 Shares

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by agro100(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by nairalee(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
He will spend the next four years still blaming PDP's 16 years misrule not realizing that they have spent 8.

Then he'll live by the APC mantra All Promises Cancelled by hiring intelligent people to claim no promises were made

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by israelmao(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Super story and story by moonlight.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by QueenSekxy(f): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
President of "will"
And some people that claimed educated voted and supported this terrorist.
It's a shame.

21 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by wpadmin: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
It is well.
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by sexyking1: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
No need reading this, let me help him;
I will fight corruption
I will make #1 = $1
I will defeat book haram in 1year
I will not islamize Nigeria
I will obey court order
I will appoint from all region
I will employ 100m youths
I will tackle hunger etc

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by osejie17(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mr President we want actions not words.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by NOL2dworld(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Uncle Buhari,what about end to poverty.

Stoping the herdsmen from killing us

Food, infrastructure and price regulation.

Mehn, we die here..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Mekanus(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Co^cksucker president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Rejoice with me. My canada pr is almost ready. Fuk buhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by chibike69: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
angry
Re: What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals by hisexcellency34: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Empty talk

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar / Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.