Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (119169 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
BARBARISM... angry
>
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Appetizerbmaz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
The black lady at hide her face must be a size 40DD. Not a perv pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by lagdmark(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that people who strip criminals na.ked are perverts. Only a sex-starved and sexually depraved person would want to have the priviledge of free sex entertainment. Why strip them of their dignity? Why not hand them over to the Police as being done in civilized countries? Must we always display our backwardness to the whole world?

This inhumane act of stripping offenders bare is so archaic, uncivilized and uncalled for. Criminals have rights too. Afterall, they're still humans like us and they deserve a little bit of respect.
You said civilized society , is Nigeria a civilized country NO. so take your opinion to Euro-American countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by luluosas(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Who committed this wickedness against the ladies? Why was the man spared of stripping naked?
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that people who strip criminals na.ked are perverts. Only a sex-starved and sexually depraved person would want to have the priviledge of free sex entertainment. Why strip them of their dignity? Why not hand them over to the Police as being done in civilized countries? Must we always display our backwardness to the whole world?

This inhumane act of stripping offenders bare is so archaic, uncivilized and uncalled for. Criminals have rights too. Afterall, they're still humans like us and they deserve a little bit of respect.
GOD FORBID if they had kidnapped/killed one of my/ your family members how would I/you feel? It's not that I'm justifying those that stripped them o because what's bad is bad
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by mistyebby(f): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Truthsbitter:
I have said before and I will say it again...

if you think stripping criminals is good, female criminals will suffer more in the future. no curse, it's a fact and it's happening even on this thread.

stripping people in public is bad.

cc mistyebby

You get time cheesy. What is bad for the goose is bad for the gander cheesy
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Truthsbitter: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
mistyebby:

You get time cheesy. What is bad for the goose is bad for the gander cheesy
lol...I can really see that on this thread. have a pleasant night.

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
They look like baby factory people...but who censor those pussycats?
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
They're lucky for not being killed
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Onyi90(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Totally barbaric act. Can't they be civil by handing them over to the police authority.
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Preye07(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
I thought i would av seen free kpekus feeling sad now
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Niyinficient(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Andersonjr:
Must they strip them naked? They should have took them straight to the authorities. Smh

*taken
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Andersonjr(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Niyinficient:

*taken
yeah sure
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 3:36am On Jun 28, 2019
basty:
They will be Edo,Delta or Igbo Amaka. They started callous crimes in Nigeria.
Why throw stones from inside a glass house?
I guess the Ishola Oyenusi who pioneered callous large scale armed robbery and terrorism in the early 70s was of the Edo/Delta stock, right?

Then also, how many Edo/Delta people were among the five majors of the Jan 15 1966 coup who introduced callous criminality into Nigeria officially? It was a Yoruba and Igbo amaka affair. Remember?
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by dkenny4lyf(m): 3:44am On Jun 28, 2019
stripping people unclad should not be promoted in any form......

but the height of suffering of their victim

coupled with insincerity on the side side of our law enforcement agency birth all this jungle justicing....

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY SAVES OUR NATION..
FROM ALL THIS DASTARDLY ACTION OF ALL CRUEL BEING.
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by patroit001(m): 4:27am On Jun 28, 2019
delugajackson:

You are right but ...
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by femi4: 5:23am On Jun 28, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Perverts. I know they are all hard just by seeing those women kidnappers naked.
They are kidnappers, stop seeing them as women
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by ogubolokento(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2019
COME TAKE MY CUCUMBER
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by romenna: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2019
delugajackson:
Why strip them of their dignity? . Afterall, they're still humans like us and they deserve a little bit of respect.
just listen to ur self! Which dignity r u talking abt? They deserve which respect?
You or ur family member will be kidnapped before d end of this year so u can teach us how to respect n dignify them. say amen

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Henrichemeka(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Why is that man wearing his own cloth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by merits(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2019
delugajackson:

They never kidnapped your family before that's why,although am not in support of stripped them naked,but this kidnapers are too promiscuous cause of money.
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Psoul(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Why censoring the pictures?

Imagine, the ladies were naked while the man wasn’t naked.
Guys don see free toys to play with

Yes because women are always going about almost naked these days. They no longer have private parts. It is now public parts. Nothing to hide again. So I beliv they are more comfortable bn naked.

U hardly see a man going about naked like our women. For this the respect for their private parts is reserved.
U will be treated the way u dress.

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by leslieokoye18: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2019
O.P It seems like you don't know the meaning of the word "beautiful"
Get a dictionary joooor!!
Mtscheeeeeeeeew!
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by leslieokoye18: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Ebendo123(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2019
luminouz:
Nawa o...
Local man is tired!!! lipsrsealed
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2019
ifymadu:
Why them no remove the guy pants?

Hello Bro.
This is ur friend Williams, we normally chat on WhatsApp.
My phone had issues and after I flashed it, I couldn't see your number again, including some other numbers.

Please kindly message me on WhatsApp so I can save ur number again. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by ifymadu: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hello Bro.
This is ur friend Williams, we normally chat on WhatsApp.
My phone had issues and after I flashed it, I couldn't see your number again, including some other numbers.

Please kindly message me on WhatsApp so I can save ur number again. Thanks

Sure, I will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
ifymadu:

Sure, I will.
Thanks bro
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Insectkiller: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Send d video, if you have it
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by booksrite001: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2019
myvillagepeople:
Hello Bro.This is ur friend Williams, we normally chat on WhatsApp.My phone had issues and after I flashed it, I couldn't see your number again, including some other numbers. Please kindly message me on WhatsApp so I can save ur number again. Thanks

tongue
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:
tongue
Who be this?? grin
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Udoskybest: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Aba boys food for thought don land grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.