Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos (62468 Views)

Greatest Open Goal Misses Of All Time / Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) / Fans React, Eden Hazard Misses Open Goal For Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by bluefilm: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na jazz na.
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by dazzlingd(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
England, Germany women team will beat many African teams comfortably
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by agro100(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by TruthinAction: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
lomprico:
Yakubu's own is worse than this.

I agree because Yakubu own miss went completely off target.
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Damfostopper(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
This shows that when knowledge is not working.... talent should be brought forward....... just negodu

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by bewla(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Andersonjr:
Struck the woodwork shocked
remind me of that miss. by Yakubu
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by mabea: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Go and check out kanu's miss when he was in porthsmouth in 2008 or so
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by PopeFlatino(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
The same guy that cost them d first match angry

Village people dey this captain matter sad
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by klever18(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
dis wan no near Chupo Moting miss last season for PSG

1 Like

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by achorladey: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Awon eeyan Aiyegbeni
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by JubrilBuhari: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yakubu says hi. cheesy
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by isaacsegun(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ayo25:
No open goal miss can compete with Aiyegbeni's. The pass was free of any rebound whatsoever on a well cultivated pitch with the keeper away from from goal and few metres between the keeper and crossbar. Yakubu now played the ball in between the little space between the keeper and the crossbar over the bar. That for me is the most unforgivable miss ever grin
no Nigerian can forgive ayegbeni for that miss. na only God wei get forgiveness for hand fit forgive him.
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by mabea: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrFly:
How abt Kanu's miss while playing for Portsmouth
I thought i was the only one who still remember that. It should be the worst miss ever in football history. The ball was almost on the line but how he managed to flip it over still baffles me.
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by webizone(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
lomprico:
Yakubu's own is worse than this.
A type people can't forget.
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by DamolaDamola: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Anyone talking about this have never seen Choupo Motin"s miss for PSG

1 Like

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Google chipo moting's miss for psg last season to see the worse miss ever.

1 Like

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by clems88(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
dayveed24:
For SALE! (New)

Redmi Note 7 (New)
3G/4G

Android 9.0

Octa-Core 2.2ghz

4gb Ram + 128gb Internal Memory + (Supports External Card)

48mp+5mp AI Camera (Back)
13mp (Front/Selfie)

4000mah [Fast Charge]

Fingerprint Sensor

Connectivity �(IR Blaster)
Remote Control for Appliances

Price: 80k

Contact 08188360811(whatsapp)

Ajah Lagos
haaa! Oga that fone na 68k for jumia oo shocked
You wan build house ni

1 Like

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by MrFly(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
mabea:
I thought i was the only one who still remember that. It should be the worst miss ever in football history. The ball was almost on the line but how he managed to flip it over still baffles me.
that miss was the 8th wonder of the world, it was an incredible miss and till date no pundit or analyst has been able to prove how he contrived to miss that goal. Till this moment, Kanu himself cant explain how he did that.. That miss deserves to be voted miss of the century

1 Like

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by ra4fo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
our very own Yakubu misd a sitter in d world cup many years ago!
So, No... this is not the worse open goal mis by any standard undecided grin
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Oselu28(f): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
Worse than Aiyegbeni's miss?

Iswear his name was d first that crossed my mine
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by decrownprince(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pls how do I check my mail on nairaland?
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Rotji(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Aiyegbeni dey learn where this guy dey. It's like missing a penalty kick even without the goalkeeper between the posts. Em matter pass village people own oh.

And abegi, Chupo Moting's own is not a miss Jare, his own be the opposite of scoring an own goal you know like when a defender mistakenly scores an own goal? Ok Chupo Moting mistakenly stopped his team from scoring as in a ball that was going inside the net o the guy carry im leg comet am from the goal, no be deflection oh and Mbappe's reaction is epic grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by barinedan(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
this guy's miss can never be compared to that of our very own yakubu aiyegbeni. yakubu is a legend

1 Like

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by mabea: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrFly:
that miss was the 8th wonder of the world, it was an incredible miss and till date no pundit or analyst has been able to prove how he contrived to miss that goal. Till this moment, Kanu himself cant explain how he did that.. That miss deserves to be voted miss of the century
You got it right man,if the majority of the people shouting aiyegbeni upandan saw that match i doubt they will ever mention him again.

2 Likes

Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Originalsly: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm..... that's what I like about South American football..... after making such a miss... one need to immediately call his friends and relatives to say final goodbyes ..... then rush to church to make confessions and ask for forgiveness.
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by fergie001: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ayo25:
No open goal miss can compete with Aiyegbeni's. The pass was free of any rebound whatsoever on a well cultivated pitch with the keeper away from from goal and few metres between the keeper and crossbar. Yakubu now played the ball in between the little space between the keeper and the crossbar over the bar. That for me is the most unforgivable miss ever grin
If Aiyegbeni ever see you.....you are meeting God...walahi grin
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Boschh(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Christiano Ronaldo missed a better one..

Just Google Ronaldo's horror miss at Manutd.. Giggs laid the pass for him and it was 2 yards from the net..
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by anaton(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
The player did a "yak" in front of goal. grin
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
All of you have said all I.wanted to say
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Smilingbob(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
He wants to kee bird
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Pacesetter123(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wot abt de one my Fernando Torres missed? After dribbling de defenders n de goalkeeper in de game a b/w de Blues n de Reds, leaving only him with an empty net.He den kicked de ball to only God knows where.I cudnt belif my eyes dat fateful evening.
Re: Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos by Kiaso(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
The worst miss belongs to Enrik Maxim Choupumotin of Psg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / "Ballers Off Duty": Nigeria Female Basketball Players Cool Off (pix) / Chelsea & Man City Fans Brawl In Shameful Scenes Before Final (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.