Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised (9320 Views)

Emefiele Meets Yakubu, Says CBN Will Not Be Used To Frustrate 2023 Elections / Corruption: Buhari’s Presidency Stinks - PDP Attacks Obono-obla, HOSF Over Fraud / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by uba1991: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Election lost is worst than electric shock, PDP continue crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by Nathdoug201: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I no get your time until my doctor certify me fit enough to kpokpo that your head.
just leave for my corner go jejely o, I no want wahala.
let me enlighten you on what's called suffering
When you don't have the following
Light
Good roads
Health care
Security
Good transport system
Etc
Please make una when he youth tey get sense abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by booksrite(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
let me enlighten you on what's called suffering When you don't have the following Light Good roads Health care Security Good transport system EtcPlease make una when he youth tey get sense abeg

sad
Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by Creamz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
olajizz01:
Then why are you calling 2019 election a scam,was the result in your polling unit change? the votes was counted in every polling unit before every parties representative and the voters and even pasted to the wall.

Then what's the objectivity you are talking about? OK Dubai strategy alias(the server),PDP supporters are the most gullible fellows that can be easily manipulated on earth.

We are talking about real issues you are here talking about "Dubai Strategy" How come the voter turnout in Bornu state was 75% with all the insecurity plaguing the state? How come all of a sudden the NYSC camp in the state is been relocated to Kano state because of insecurity and yet there was 75% turnout? These are the questions that begs for answers from INEC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by olajizz01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Creamz:

We are talking about real issues you are here talking about "Dubai Strategy" How come the voter turnout in Bornu state was 75% with all the insecurity plaguing the state? How come all of a sudden the NYSC camp in the state is been relocated to Kano state because of insecurity and yet there was 75% turnout? These are the questions that begs for answers from INEC
If these are your evidences,I won't be surprise if tribunal throw out the case very soon,and I'm very sure that it will reaches supreme court before Oct because you people have no case.
Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by Creamz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
olajizz01:
If these are your evidences,I won't be surprise if tribunal throw out the case very soon,and I'm very sure that it will reaches supreme court before Oct because you people have no case.

I am not a joined party in the case. So I wouldn't know the argument the PDP is bringing forward. I am only stating the obvious as a concern Nigerian. This country isn't just about APC and PDP, It's also about Nigerians who just want the best for the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by booksrite(f): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019

angry
Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by Joguns(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wisdom58:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday berated the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, for claiming that the commission was the most improved service institution in the country.

It said “in reality, it has become the most debased, degraded and corrupted institution, particularly with the rigging of the 2019 Presidential election.”

PDP insisted that the remark credited to Yakubu was an indication that INEC was the most debased and compromised institution in Nigeria.

In a statement by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, the former ruling party said “making such reckless claims at a time Nigerians and the international community are in huge disappointment over the
irregularities, violation of rules, alteration of results and outright rigging that characterized the last elections, Prof. Yakubu has further confirmed that the commission under his watch is decadent and compromised.

“It is indeed outrageous that while Nigerians are hurting over the subversion of their mandate, the INEC Chairman, who ought to be apologizing is rather insulting their sensibilities with his provocative claims.

“Prof. Yakubu cannot claim that INEC under his watch is the most improved service institution when all indices show that it performed far below the bar in the 2019 elections.

“How can anyone in good conscience make such spurious claims when the massive irregularities that defaced the 2019 elections is responsible for the unprecedented 766 election petitions across the country as against 297 petitions filed in the 2015 elections?

“It is indeed an unpardonable affront on the sensibility of Nigerians for Prof. Yakubu to claim that this INEC that has become notorious for compromised voters register, missing ballot papers, alteration of results and inconclusive elections, is the most improved service institution in the country.

“Moreover, is it not completely preposterous for Prof. Yakubu to claim that INEC is the only agency which has offices in all LGAs and whose staff work exceptionally hard when there are many more agencies with offices in all the LGAs that engage in very tedious national assignments, even with far less allocation than INEC.

“What would the INEC Chairman say about an agency like the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), which has offices in all the LGAs and yearly mobilizes thousands of corps members across the country yet without incidences of inconclusive mobilization or missing service materials?

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/pdp-attacks-inec-chairman-yakubu-says-commission-corrupt-compromised/
The way your INEC treated its ad-hoc staff during the last elections and how you short-changed them lends credence to the fact that it is very corrupt body.
Re: PDP Attacks INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Says Commission Most Corrupt, Compromised by booksrite001: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2019
creamz:

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal / US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries / Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.