Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste (42098 Views)

Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / This Lady Says She Look Like Rema, Don Jazzy Reacts - Check Picture / Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by TrendingGist: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore.com

Rema who is a new artiste currently making waves in the music industry, yet some people still puts hate on him.

Mavin boss, Don Jazzy came for Rema's defense as he slams Nigerian hating him. He wrote;

When I see 30 something years old men with full bear bear hating on Rema wey still be embryo. Ore it’s not for us. Allow the boy influence his age mates in peace

Sew more here; http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-replies-nigerians-hating-on-his-new-artiste-rema

Lalasticlala

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by TrendingGist: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Tolexander: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Word!

Just like the way my fathers do hate on wizkid, Davido, Kizz Daniel, all because of Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey they are used to

317 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Abfinest007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
don jazzy nailed it. go n look for ur mate n mess with them

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by ellagabs(f): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
Word!

Just like the way my fathers do hate on wizkid, Davido, Kizz Daniel, all because of Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey

nawa o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Jay32: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nice one

Top 10 Jews Who Surprisingly Fought For Hitler
https:///2019/06/top-10-jews-who-surprisingly-fought-for-hitler.html

Impressive Images Of Mona Lisa As A Modern Day Lady
https:///2019/06/impressive-images-of-mona-lisa-as-a-modern-day-lady.html

Top 10 Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Dies
https:///2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who-mocked-god-and-died.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Kids And The Foods They Eat Per Week
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Leave all these booda boodas. What has thinking the way our fathers thought gotten us? We keep envying the oyinbos. They give priory to whatever their children hobby is.

(Drabeey)

4 Likes

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by zangiff(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by YorubaWarrior: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Don Jazzy... abeg, go wash ur smelly nose...cuz, no one 'nose' tomorrow! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by sexyking1: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sense no go kill u Don baba j! Always have an epic reply to every shot fired. Nice one bro

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by eadeyoola: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
We've heard you
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Linsigne(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abi
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by jaymee0(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
The guy's actually making waves, I still don't understand why people hate.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by RemiTinubu(f): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
modath:
smiley
my fellow woman wink
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by iamJ(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
the boy looks annoying

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Twenty47(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmm... How i wish ah gat somebody who can sponsor me and still defend me like this.
But still on still... Papa God na your hand i dey oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Abudu2000(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
You have no idea how painful if feels to take a puppet dummy, write him songs, make him beats, spit into his mouth and ask him to spit it out then all a sudden ppl criticize the puppet grin grin.

For real jazzy shot himself when he started comparing half baked artist to a full blown wizzy.u know what it means to stay afloat in the industry today? All those childish galbino, designer, wacomzy, sugarboy etc where them dey today? To start is one thing, to keep up is everything

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Lincoln275(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Don jazzy is a comedy don

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by mightyhaze: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jazzy too much!

4 Likes

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by ngwababe(f): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
True talk

4 Likes

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by zoghys: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
Word!

Just like the way my fathers do hate on wizkid, Davido, Kizz Daniel, all because of Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey

lol, that i can relate with. KSA and Ebenezer Obey were the real do growing up. Good old days, and ur old man still misses those good good old days we hear quality lyrics.
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by nairalee(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol passion has nothing to do with age
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tracks I’ve heard from him aren’t bad, what exactly are they hating on?

23 Likes

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Chapelbeatz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
I ve jotted this one down.
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Megatrix: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol grin, old men wey their future don already get k leg go dey hate on small boy wey don already achieve wetin their entire generation never achieve

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Adakintroy: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
There is difference between critism and hate. All your always hiding your ineptitude behind that term.

Most of this up coming artist are not talented. But apparently one can't criticize them. Feedin us with average. But we suppose to say thanks!.., more!, give us more!... awesome!

Aside, you don't have a thick skin for criticism, what are you doing in the spotlight.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by zone51: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
So sorry, but seriously the boy's voice is displeasing to my ears lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by fiercehillz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
I didn't really like Wizzy n Davido at first because I was used to 2face, Dbanj, Wande and the likes...but now I cherish them.

I know how it feels when your darling Wizzy is been threatened by a small boy... The only boss that knows how to cure copycats is 2baba... Baba go just feature them... Dats all... Na so him go show the world say them be counterfeit.. eg Kaha (heart robber), Joe El Amadi (hold on), and recently, Peruzzi (Amaka).

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Big Brother Housemates Who Will Be Relevant In The Entertainment Industry / Apama: 'Na Me D Rush Her Tin' (Photo) / Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.