Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. (21307 Views)

Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? / Do You Know Your Meyer Briggs Personality Type (MBTI)? / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by sgtmark(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
For those that want to know there Personality Type, go to www.truity.com and find out.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by MyGeneration(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Number 5 contradicts u
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by damtan(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
I keep seeing "that is so me" while alot knows close to nothing about personality tests. As for me I'm ENTP-T
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Officialgarri: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
I think I fit in these traits but I find it hard to agree it's a blessing of some sort. It comes with a lot of discomfort and only heals for a while (sometimes through drugs)

I think people like us are prone to depression and suicidal thoughts than all those other people I consider normal human.

Why? You realize that you go through some sort of psychological trauma because you fill people don't understand your opinion and other topics the way you would want them to.

You spend too much time thinking on a subject and you can sense suffocation.

It's hard, you feel sick, you read too much, you give attention to things that 'might' not be relevant , you want to learn too many things, you spend too much time trying to perfect something but you will not attain satisfaction, it's exhaustive .......

But something is always lurking in a corner telling you that you will come out great! A consolation

10 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Hardrive(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Magnoliaa:

They really are that small. Very rare (reason why they often report feeling like they are not part of this world, misunderstood by everyone, and just different from the rest of the people). The percentage varies--sometimes two, or three but never up to five. The ones within the 5-10% range are the Extroverted Types.

They are empaths, highly sensitive, altruistic and are self-sacrificing, believe the best about people--they don't only relate to things but absorb those things (feelings, events etc) as if they were really happening to them. Because of all these, Narcissists get attracted to them. People who can only give, and give and give (and they've got a lot give), neglect themselves, are only aware of others feelings and needs, tries to 'save' them. So, they tend to be very accepting and believing in goodness - a perfect prey for Narcs.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/why-empaths-and-narcissists-are-attracted-to-each-other-2018-1

https://www.yourtango.com/2018314308/toxic-relationship-between-empath-and-narcissist-attraction

This is an assumption. Anybody can fall prey to a narcissist personality at the initial stages of manipulation when you are still trying to understand the situation, but when you eventually arm yourself with the knowledge of who they are, the tide changes and you have power over them by giving them a dose of their own medicine.
Most important thing a human can do for himself in this life is to know how the world works by observing and reading books.

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by goodnewscliff(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ENFG OR ENKF OR WHAT MEANS BUT I IDENTIFY WITH SOME OF THESE TRAITS.

IT'S NOT BECAUSE THIS RESEARCH, JUST LIKE ASTROLOGY AND ZODIAC IS UP TO 2% TRUE, BUT BECAUSE HUMAN BEINGS ARE COMPLEX AND DO NOT BELONG TO ANY SINGLE GROUP OF CHARACTERS.

THE AQUARIUS TODAY WOULD'VE BELIEVED HE'S ARIES OR VIRGO IF THERE WAS A MISTAKE IN HIS BIRTH MONTH.

IT'S ALL BS, THESE PSYCHOLOGICAL CRAPS.

JUST LIST THE SAME ATTRIBUTES, BUT TWIST UP THE LANGUAGE LIKE THEY DO WITH ZODIAC SIGNS AND HUMAN BEINGS WILL BELIEVE THE RESEARCH AND THE CATEGORY THEY FALL IN IS HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE.

HUMANS ARE LIKE THAT.
and its all crap angry

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by fweshboi1: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
if this isn't me...except no.5, crowds are not my thing. I was starting to think i am alone cry.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by clive2u(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xavi2019:

Asides the fact I made a typo "can't", I don't see any problems with my English, I could pick faults in yours too if I want to.
Pick your fight somewhere else!
i like people that admit they're wrong, you could be the INFJ after all, even though i dont know the meaning sef. niggas dont fight

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
I like your website shocked

2 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by COURVOISier(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by iJhoe(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
These are just a perfect description of me. I fit in categorically into all of these. Sometimes i wonder why im like this. Its so natural that i cant force it. Too sensitive, and emphatic just that i hate it when people take advantage of Me for whatever reason at all that utimately is crossing my red line

2 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by lowkeyguy: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nice post. Good to know that we have people that have knowledge of MBTI on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by DAramis: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
lowkeyguy:
Nice post. Good to know that we have people that have knowledge of MBTI on nairaland
Your moniker truly shows what people who fall under this category do.... they are always on low key... Never liked the paparazzi of this world.

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by uchechefaith(f): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
omh! this is so so me! like u just described everything about me up here

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by pansophist(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Complex things seem very easy for me to understand. I'm not moved by materialism, I rarely get angry, but disastrous if I do, I'm pursuing a higher goal, not money, I prefer solitude and wonder if I'll ever live with a woman (but I want kids though), I'm always perceived as brilliant everywhere I go (I've been on scholarship since secondary school, and even in university abroad), I was named the best writer in my set, I have a few friends, but I can count on them.

I see through people easily, I sleep really late at night (reading and watching educative videos on youtube mostly), my natural impulse is under control (e,g a beautiful woman can never make me lose my senses), I'm a good cook, I'm an introvert to strangers, and an extroverts to friends and family, I say things the way they are, never sugar coating, I defeated my ego a long time ago, I'll treat a peasant and a royalty exactly the same, I don't like to occupy any positions of power, because I know the responsibility that comes with it, I also don't like to be in the spotlight, unless absolutely necessary (dissertations, presenting to customers)

I hate to work for people (hate being controlled and operating on others people schedules (hence I started my business long ago), broken a lot of women's heart (they don't understand my person mostly), altruistic (being bitten a lot, but just can't stop as its deeply satisfying), self-dependence (I'm not the guy you'll not want to talk to because you're scared I'll ask for help/money), responsible for those in my care (my siblings), I thoroughly understand law, directives, and any legislation that will affect my process, I joke a lot, I'm an autodidact in many areas of my expertise like business law, tax, gender dynamics, writing, photography, cooking and public speaking, to name a few. I love learning languages (I can read and write in Cyrillic). There is more, but I'll stop here.

I'm I an INFJ? you be the judge.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Diagnosed? You mean you were 'diagnosed with the INFJ personality type?' How is that possible?

And I disagree with you. I'm not a fan of arguments, discussions claiming this type is best, this type is this or that--all types have their good and bad sides.

The INFJ type isn't the worst (Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Jesus Christ and Martin Luther King Jr are of these types). Some of the greatest writers, artists, poets are INFJs. They are empaths, deeply insightful, altruistic, very complex--and seek to make the world better. I'd like to know why you think it's the worst though.

I love it, I'm proud to be one.

Other types are the ones that wish to be one, an INFJ or are obsessed with them. This is what I've seen on Facebook groups sha.
I called it a diagnosis b/c upon discovering my MBTI, I was able to link my behavioral, thought patterns and difficulties to it - similar to how a healthcare provider links a group of symptoms to an illness. It wasn't a “diagnosis” in the literal sense of the word [which was why I stated that it's not an illness] but more like a “discovery” for me. I should've been more clear by saying “I discovered” rather than “I was diagnosed” to avoid confusion.

As to why I think it is the worst, I struggle with pretty much all the functions, esp. my auxillary and inferior functions: Fe and Se. If I say it's the worst I was referring to some of my struggles as an INFJ and how being an INFJ reinforces them and others I have. I will answer this question more extensively in my Diary soonest, along with my experiences with being an INFJ and why I think other types should be thankful. cc. GeniusWannabe

Yes, I'm very much aware that all types have their strengths and weaknesses. No type is better than another, but as an INFJ I would say it's the hardest personality type, perhaps b/c it's all I've ever known and INFJ depression is real.

Don't take offense to this but from your writing and response style, your statement that “I love it. I'm proud to be one” (INFJs don't toot their own horns) and you not understanding what I meant by it being the worst, I can tell you aren't an INFJ. I've studied the MBTI long enough to spot others easily. If I write on PersonalityCafe or INFJforums (both of which I'm a member of) that INFJs is the worst MBTI ever, other INFJs would understand me as well as show empathy. True INFJs struggle with many things, which other true INFJs can relate or at least, empathize with.

liberalchick:
Don’t all these personality test thingies occur on a spectrum? maybe she is the worst kind lol I guess she feels how she feels.

Smiles. I probably am.

Still typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by mojibbz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Magnoliaa:

cry It's draining. You know the Door slam?

Lol im still looking.. Often times its just reflex like you can't help but to empathise and try to do what you wish people would do for you if you were in their situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by mojibbz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
traihit:
I guess you've also find yourself trying to be perfect to everyone in your life snd discovering it will frustrate and stress you out. These are things I have to deal with... sad

Lol exactly.. Trying to do right by every Tom dick and Harry but I recently learnt to not give a Bleep about people that don't give a Bleep about me too. Well until they find themselves in a dire situation then I start getting all empathetic again cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by mojibbz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

It's rarely possible being an INFj and at the time, be able to fit into any crowd. That's not true. Their sense of insecurity would get in th way and worse still, their ability to read persons would go against fitting into any crowd.
Nah you're wrong. Sometimes I like parties and as I can dance I fit in parties most of the time. I don't live in Nigeria so whenever someone busts some good dance moves in my side, you find a lil crowd around cheering you on and I find I don't mind that at all. Im also a Leo so I guess I get that from my Leo side.
And even if its not parties, most situation I find or places I find myself, I usually find my level and get my peace.
But they don't come without their issues, I get tired and have to just be on my own like a hermit. Sometimes for as long as weeks or even months.. I've gone almost 2 months without unnecessary communication with the outside world before.
I literally threw my phone in the darkest place I could find and kept to my room for about 2 months
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by mojibbz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
theButterfly:
I called it a diagnosis b/c upon discovering my MBTI, I was able to link my behavioral, thought patterns and difficulties to it - similar to how a healthcare provider links a group of symptoms to an illness. It wasn't a “diagnosis” in the literal sense of the word [which was why I stated that it's not an illness] but more like a “discovery” for me. I should've been more clear by saying “I discovered” rather than “I was diagnosed” to avoid confusion.

As to why I think it is the worst, I struggle with pretty much all the functions, esp. my auxillary and inferior functions: Fe and Se. If I say it's the worst I was referring to some of my struggles as an INFJ and how being an INFJ reinforces them and others I have. I will answer this question more extensively in my Diary soonest, along with my experiences with being an INFJ and why I think other types should be thankful. cc. GeniusWannabe

Yes, I'm very much aware that all types have their strengths and weaknesses. No type is better than another, but as an INFJ I would say it's the hardest personality type, perhaps b/c it's all I've ever known and INFJ depression is real.

Don't take offense to this but from your writing and response style, your statement that “I love it. I'm proud to be one” (INFJs don't toot their own horns) and you not understanding what I meant by it being the worst, I can tell you aren't an INFJ. I've studied the MBTI long enough to spot others easily. If I write on PersonalityCafe or INFJforums (both of which I'm a member of) that INFJs is the worst MBTI ever, other INFJs would understand me as well as show empathy. True INFJs struggle with many things, which other true INFJs can relate or at least, empathize with.

Smiles. I probably am.

Still typing...

I don't agree with the fact that because someone says they love something or how they are then they are tooting their own horn.
I believe it's a matter of finding ones self and trying as much as possible to be more laid back rather than reflexive when it comes to empathy or sensitivity although you won't be able to hold yourself back a lot of times.
And I agree with the fact that being an infj is difficult and the depression can be excruciating. Pulling out of depression for an infj is also pretty difficult depending on how long it is. Once in depression, it's like a car has fallen in a ditch and you have to dig yourself out by yourself for yourself mostly because you probably don't know how to make other people understand or sense what you're going thruough.

Its difficult outchea but it has its perks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Magnoliaa:

They do. Like this MBTI test, for example, one can be typed as four different personalities on different websites. I've read that it changes though. With age, experience, some functions developing.

Maybe lol. That type particularly can be a blessing or a curse. It depends on the person.
Most online tests are unreliable and skewed. I wouldn't call myself an INFJ if I found out via online tests, but I've done actual MBTI tests outside the internet (a total of 4 different tests) all of which were administered by Psychologists. The first was when I was in the 12th grade, as I stated earlier, the last one was taken last year at my Uni) and my results was INFJ each time. While I think it's better to take an actual test, I understand that many people only have access to online tests and really, they aren't a bad starting point for anyone to use, so they're absolutely welcome to do so. A lot of people also answer MBTI questions not as they are but as how they want to be, which can also result in skewed results or mistyping. People should understand that no one type is better or more special than another. Some types are better at navigating this social world but nature relies on the existence of every type to sustain the maximum survival of the species.

The core properties of one's essential type often remains immutable, which Jung talks about in Psychological Types. Saying one's MBTI changes is saying it's acquired rather than inborn. People can adapt and grow more accustomed to their functions a lot better as they get older though. I know I'm not there yet and that I repress some of my functions, which is why I struggle with some things and why I'm always depressed and uncomfortable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Gbadebo01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Why do you think it's something to be thankful about?
i am an INFJ and i am thankful. I think the issue we have is accepting ourselves for who we are. Especially if you are a guy as people expect you to be strong. Overthinking that's the worst! You want make a decision and you are thinking about the future, present, past, of that decision so when i get like that, i just do it anyway but for very important decisions i ask for advice that helps me unburden. Dont get me started on the anxiety disorder associated with the thinking. I like the fact i am able to see patterns, i am a poet, i am a writer, sometimes i struggle to say what i mean but writing it down works a charm. Though sometimes it feels like i carry the world on my shoulders, sometimes everything looks so demoralising but sometimes its a blessing as i feel connection to almost everything. Sometimes i cry and break down to reset my system. I sleep alot too. I won't want to have it any other way though. I like who i am! An infj

2 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by liberalchick(f): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
I didn’t mean the “worst kind” in a bad way lol, I meant it as at the end of a spectrum. I understood what you were saying, I am a bad representation of my MBTI and people in my MBTI will probably stab me to death if I say anything negative about our shared designation. That is why I don’t really take all these personality tests seriously lol.

theButterfly:

Smiles. I probably am.

Still typing...

3 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

It’s not everyday that you’ll come across an INFJ, but when you do, you’ll never forget them.

People with INFJ personality type are some of the rarest people in the world. They have extremely unique characteristics that set them apart from the rest.

Do you feel like you are different from everyone you know? If so, don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with you.

Below are several characteristics that will help determine if you, or someone you know, is an INFJ.

These diamonds in the rough are a real treasure, so if you find this type of personality type in your life, never let them go!

1. THEY LIKE TO WRITE

INFJs prefer to write than speak. They aren’t big talkers unless absolutely necessary. They find peace in writing because it allows them the creativity to express their thoughts.

2. THEY OVERTHINK A LOT

INFJs are the ultimate overthinker. They can’t let a social situation just play out. No, they have to go over it in their head like a jillion times before they can feel secure. And they almost never feel secure.

3. THEY HAVE TROUBLE PUTTING THOUGHTS INTO WORDS

It’s not always easy to put thoughts into words for an INFJ. Their thoughts are often so complex and jumbled that it’s hard to figure out what exactly they want to say.

4. THEY ARE LONERS

They can often be found wandering the park alone, drinking coffee by themselves at a cafe. However, don’t assume they are lonely. They choose to isolate themselves from the world in order to get in touch with their inner self and organize their thoughts.

5. THEY CAN FIT IN ANYWHERE

At the end of the day, they are extremely flexible people who can fit in with just about any crowd. They have no problem using this to their advantage.

6. THEY ARE EMPATHETIC AND SENSITIVE

Have you heard the word empath before? This perfectly describes the INFJs of the world. They are unbelievably caring and generous people.

They will always go out of their way to help those in need. They think about what would LIFE be in other people’s shoes. This is what makes them so sensitive to the feelings of others. They would never intentionally hurt someone.

7. THEY CAREFULLY SELECT THEIR FRIENDS

INFJs prefer the comfort of their own home and they value their privacy. They would much rather be alone than surrounded by bad company. They are very selective of who they surround themselves with.

They only want to hang out with people who share the same values as they do and also respect their alone time.

8. THEY SEEK THE TRUTH

INFJs are fascinated by the mysteries of our universe. They could spend the entire night just watching the stars drift by. They aren’t interested in ordinary things like who won this weeks sports game.

They prefer to delve deep into the true nature of things. Be prepared for some heavy conversations with an INFJ.

9. THEY TRUST THEIR INTUITION

Intuition. Intuition. Intuition. INFJs can easily sense when something isn’t right. This is one of their most important characteristics. Not only do they have a deep sense of intuition, but they listen to their gut feelings.

While most people ignore these feelings, INFJs have a keen sense about what is happening in their life. Their gut is almost never wrong.

10. THEY ARE FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS

INFJs might seem bipolar at times. They can go from happy to sad in a heartbeat. Their emotions are constantly changing, which can make them especially difficult to keep track of.

THEY CAN READ PEOPLE

This skill comes from their deep emotional intelligence. They can see right through people’s words and actions.

They can identify an manipulator very quickly. They use this trait to protect themselves by removing those negative people from their lives.

Higher Perspective

I'm an INTP

Introverted
Intuitive
Thinking
Perspective

2 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hardrive:

This is an assumption. Anybody can fall prey to a narcissist personality at the initial stages of manipulation when you are still trying to understand the situation, but when you eventually arm yourself with the knowledge of who they are, the tide changes and you have power over them by giving them a dose of their own medicine.
Most important thing a human can do for himself in this life is to know how the world works by observing and reading books.

Okay, thanks for sharing. The articles were about the kind of people more likely to fall prey. The very easy ones to manipulate.

Aren't there some kind of humans that can hardly fall for such manipulation?
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gbadebo01:
i am an INFJ and i am thankful. I think the issue we have is accepting ourselves for who we are. Especially if you are a guy as people expect you to be strong. Overthinking that's the worst! You want make a decision and you are thinking about the future, present, past, of that decision so when i get like that, i just do it anyway but for very important decisions i ask for advice that helps me unburden. Dont get me started on the anxiety disorder associated with the thinking. I like the fact i am able to see patterns, i am a poet, i am a writer, sometimes i struggle to say what i mean but writing it down works a charm. Though sometimes it feels like i carry the world on my shoulders, sometimes everything looks so demoralising but sometimes its a blessing as i feel connection to almost everything. Sometimes i cry and break down to reset my system. I sleep alot too. I won't want to have it any other way though. I like who i am! An infj
I know how it feels. It gets worse when people just don't get you. Struggling to express your thoughts in words can be a burden. When this happens, people think you're just another bozo. But when you write, you feel like Albert Einstein, or (based on your poetic tendencies), William Shakespeare. Please tell me, do you think your difficulty in verbally expressing your thoughts could be a result of slow thinking? Are you a slow thinker?
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
mojibbz:

Lol exactly.. Trying to do right by every Tom dick and Harry but I recently learnt to not give a Bleep about people that don't give a Bleep about me too. Well until they find themselves in a dire situation then I start getting all empathetic again cheesy
Lol are you me??
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Gbadebo01(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I know how it feels. It gets worse when people just don't get you. Struggling to express your thoughts in words can be a burden. When this happens, people think you're just another bozo. But when you write, you feel like Albert Einstein, or (based on your poetic tendencies), William Shakespeare. Please tell me, do you think your difficulty in verbally expressing your thoughts could be a result of slow thinking? Are you a slow thinker?
i like to think i am not. i am learning to think by asking myself questions rather than just allowing my thoughts run riot.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gbadebo01:
i like to think i am not. i am learning to think by asking myself questions rather than just allowing my thoughts run riot.
But that's basically slow thinking, isn't it?
I've been trying to adopt that method of thinking recently, but it tends to be overwhelming sometimes. I find myself questioning everything unnecessarily. I can't process my thoughts without asking the most basic questions.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by mojibbz(m): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Lol are you me, am I you, are we you, are you we? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2019
theButterfly:

Most online tests are unreliable and skewed. I wouldn't call myself an INFJ if I found out via online tests, but I've done actual MBTI tests outside the internet (a total of 4 different tests) all of which were administered by Psychologists. The first was when I was in the 12th grade, as I stated earlier, the last one was taken last year at my Uni) and my results was INFJ each time. While I think it's better to take an actual test, I understand that many people only have access to online tests and really, they aren't a bad starting point for anyone to use, so they're absolutely welcome to do so. A lot of people also answer MBTI questions not as they are but as how they want to be, which can also result in skewed results or mistyping. People should understand that no one type is better or more special than another. Some types are better at navigating this social world but nature relies on the existence of every type to sustain the maximum survival of the species.

The core properties of one's essential type often remains immutable, which Jung talks about in Psychological Types. Saying one's MBTI changes is saying it's acquired rather than inborn. People can adapt and grow more accustomed to their functions a lot better as they get older though. I know I'm not there yet and that I repress some of my functions, which is why I struggle with some things and why I'm always depressed and uncomfortable.

But definitely not all information online cannot be factual? Do you know any test online that gives accurate results? Or an article on the INFJ type that explains what it really is?

Also, you said you can tell I'm not an INFJ.

What is an INFJ and what is not?
At its best? At its least developed?

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Gbadebo01(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

But that's basically slow thinking, isn't it?
I've been trying to adopt that method of thinking recently, but it tends to be overwhelming sometimes. I find myself questioning everything unnecessarily. I can't process my thoughts without asking the most basic questions.
sorry bro. It gets better as you learn to ask yourself better questions. I notice i am 'clearer' when i fast for long or when i do purposeful things and i am tired. Knowing the times to think helps too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.