Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (58258 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2019
seniwellsFX:
Go say this nonesence to the senile old man occupying aso rock. We no longer want to live in a society where the laws are meant to oppress a region while others are above same laws. As a fulani man way you be, if you like waka carelessly,na you know.

Sorry I'm not Fulani, and I don't have any sympathy for them or for the farmers.

Both of them don't want to be civilized, they want rule of thug.

Good morning
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=princeSammyz post=79736596]And they had to snap the pix showing everybody's face... The NPF is coming for

V
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Platony(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2019
JimohMomoh:
If Benue, Taraba and Plateau indegenes have been doing something like this regularly the Fulanis would have fled their land for long but they were romancing with them because of cow meat and to please the powers that be.
Edo people don't need cow meat or federal appointments to survive, they give it to you as e dey hot.
I hope other ethnics groups been killed by Fulani in their own land will learn.
Our security apparatus is already compromised, it's glaring in our eyes. I know the police commissioner will go after the mob and leave the Fulani killers but he will not sleep peacefully as far he lives in Benin.

If Buhari as Grand Commander of the Federal Republic and Life Patron of Miyetti Allah doesn't find a permanent solution to these herdsmen menace now, very soon every crime in the forest will be tagged herdsmen just the way the devil is blamed for every crime. Iet him continue to keep quiet and watch our beloved country go up in flames.

To the Bolded

THUMBS UP!!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:
Any Fulani who defends the murder of the woman, and any Edo guy that defends the murder of this fulani guy....you are all the same .

Barbarians.

This is what happens when people refuse to trust the Police. Yes, the police is not perfect...but they are there for a reason.

Let's not take the laws into our hands...before it spirals out of control...and more innocent people die.

Modified...

I am not defending Fulanis at all....I am just saying that there are better ways to handle crime. Taking the law into one's hands would only make things worse.

Modified 2

Seems like some people are.misrepresenting what I said, so I'll repeat myself again

I do not support violence whether Fulani or farmer related.

Nigerians, Fulani, farmer, etc should not take the laws. Into. Their hands

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Thank you

The aluu 9 died because of lies.

The major question is who starts the violence? In this case it was the Fulani who went to rape and kill a woman. The second act was in response to that to sound a warning and deterrent to the previous acts from happening again.

My concern is whether that was the actual Fulani that commit the crime then he he face the consequences of his actions bt if not it is quite wrong also.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2019
princeSammyz:
And they had to snap the pix showing everybody's face... The NPF is coming for them

Shorrop there, the people in the pix, did you see them killing the Fulani man? You think somebody looking angry and standing by a dead body is enough evidence to convict anyone in the court of law? You dum b a s s

Btw, so where you expecting Edo people to just relax and protest a little and go back and suffer another attack? You don’t know benin people.. the last time militant Ijaws tried nonsense in Edo land I was here telling everyone on Nairaland Edo people will treat ijaw fvck up neatly, some were telling me of some ultimatum given to Edo people by the ijaws, they said one week they will invoke EGBESU.....

That one week is almost 3 to 4 Years now.....I am yet to see ijaw militant retaliation

FULANI DON PRICE, DEM GO PAY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by seniwellsFX: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
someone earlier called you an idiot with your hypocritical political correctness. So, because the
world should not go blind. I should lose my eyes while you have yours? Bastard aboki nama.

3 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
jaxxy:

The major question is who starts the violence? In this case it was the Fulani who went to rape and kill a woman. The second act was in response to that to sound a warning and deterrent to the previous acts from happening again.

My concern is whether that was the actual Fulani that commit the crime then he he face the consequences of his actions bt if not it is quite wrong also.

Well, the crime should have been reported to the police, and they would have investigated and the perp arrested and charged.

But instead, one innocent guy who knows nothing of the crime got killed.

The sad thing is that Fulani too don't trust the police. They will now go and kill an innocent person

And the cycle continues.

Anyway, Fulani should not take the laws into their hands and revenge this death. Let them call the police.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
wolewolsz:
What if she was killed by ritualists ? And then people thought the fulanis did it ? I condemn this act, and this should not be the way to peace. Dialogue is needed. RIP to the woman and the Fulani man.

Shorrop there, ai yeomwan ze se vbe’ Edo..... Benin people don’t do ritual killings... Edo is Osun!

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
seniwellsFX:
someone earlier called you an idiot with your hypocritical political correctness. So, because the
world should not go blind. I should lose my eyes while you have yours? Bastard aboki nama.

Go well.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekaromail: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Well, the crime should have been reported to the police, and they would have investigated and the perp arrested and charged.

The sad thing is that Fulani too don't trust the police. They will now go and kill an innocent person

And the cycle continues.

Anyway, Fulani should not take the laws into their hands and revenge this death. Let them call the police.

Stop all these police talk please. That lady is the sixth person killed in that community. Every death was reported. What did the police do after the first death, then second, up to the 5th. Now the 6th is gone. How many more will die before we have sense?

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:
If u like kill a thousand of them.. these guys don't send, they will only see it as the way of Allah... They are like roaches .. they multiply

The Bini people are born warriors... why are u angry that one Fulani was killed for one woman they killed, u seem to be annoyed the Edo people replied right? Guy stop hating on Nairaland, go tel your lazy and frightened people to do it the Edo way instead of protesting carrying leaves

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by anabose: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2019
this is sad, this man sef may not even be the perpetrator.
this is because the people no longer believe in the government again I swear. if they did nothing like this will happen.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2019
ekaromail:

Stop all these police talk please. That lady is the sixth person killed in that community. Every death was reported. What did the police do after the first death, then second, up to the 5th. Now the 6th is gone. How many more will die before we have sense?

Because the police is handicapped by lack of funds and again by people not trusting the police.

Also for all we know someone is hiding the perp.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by seniwellsFX: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Okay, it worked so well in Rwanda back in 1990s.

The Hutu just had to deal with those Tutsi cattle herders for years of oppression and injury.

And by the time the dust settled 800000 people were dead. Many of them were Hutu by the way. Killed by their fellow tribesmen.

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. It has happened before, and it can happen again. Stop turning history upside, down..

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2019
anabose:
this is sad, this man sef may not even be the perpetrator.
this is because the people no longer believe in the government again I swear. if they did nothing like this will happen.

Government get work to do, as do the people
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Harryase:

You call that needful?? That man killed probably wasn't the killer of the said lady.
I hate jungle justice!

You are a fool.... you want justice, when the police and the courts have told you U AINT GETTING IT. Na people like u go see somebody dey slap your mother, instead of you to beat that person right away, you will be asking, Mama.... what happened, Wetin cause fight, idiot
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2019
seniwellsFX:

Awesome, I have a fan!

I'm not turning history upside down. You are.

I've read extensively about the Hutu and Tutsi issue. So, I know what I am talking about
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by trapQ: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Oga I'm not Igbo nor am I from that place in Abia where they eat him flesh but you people are still worse than the igbos.
You mine skulls and eat them too. May God forgive y'all.
HAKYN1:

But then you eat human flesh. Cannibal spotted
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by anabose: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2019
we southerners, there are things we can bear and endure, you nor give us good jobs, we go bear. no good road we go manage, no better light, we go buy fuel. but nor try us with Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

And the cycle continues.

Yes that’s the right thing to report to the police bt our police don’t know how to investigate or handle these Fulani’s due to language and many other barriers. That’s probably why the people lost patience and took matters into their hands.

I don’t think it will lead to that because this was only done to serve as a warning to Fulanis to stop babaric acts which in this case was clearly uncalled for. The young lady did deserve to be raped and killed. Even the Fulanis won’t let a stranger do that to their own woman and they do nothing.

That is the understanding.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2019
If it's not a concerted effort by Fulani to colonise southern lands, why are they allowed to carry arms without permits? Are they above the law?

Why are we witnessing such a flagrant upsurge in armed attacks by them only now that their brothers are in power? And why has Buhari refused to address the issue properly?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2019
ScotMisile:
If you are not seeing another civil war... Then I don't know what you are made of

Guy, that civil war is overdue.... make e happen..... I don taya, make e happen... who no go die, Who wan live for 1 million years? You fight dem go kill u, you no fight, dem go kill u, so why u no kuku fight?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekaromail: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Because the police is handicapped by lack of funds and again by people not trusting the police.

Also for all we know someone is hiding the perp.

So the police should also be handicapped in this situation now, since they were handicapped in the first 5 deaths.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

And the cycle continues.

Did you read the part that says he was caught with arms? Did you?!

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2019
Yenny4real:
may God deliver us in Jesus name

Shorrop there, Jesus kill you.... this is the reason why we are back ward in Africa... any small thing Jesus.. even Jesus is ashamed of your cowardice!

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2019
ekaromail:

So the police should also be handicapped in this situation now, since they were handicapped in the first 5 deaths.

That is why you should vote for parties other than APC and PDP.

Also, fulanis too are thinking the way you are thinking. That's why we have the violence we have
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by seniwellsFX: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2019
Harryase:

Nothing justifies the fact that a man that could have been innocent was killed! At least they could have taken him to the police.

I hate jungle justice!
it amazes me how most of you "law abiders" are so sympathetic to the fulani man as being innocent, while none of you have mentioned or showed any form of pity to the woman that got killed. Oh! I remember, other lives do not matter. Only hausa/ fulani lives matter. This one pain ona well well. Spits

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Harryase(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2019
ogbonti:

You are a fool.... you want justice, when the police and the courts have told you U AINT GETTING IT. Na people like u go see somebody dey slap your mother, instead of you to beat that person right away, you will be asking, Mama.... what happened, Wetin cause fight, idiot

Anyone reading this can tell the "fool" between both of us.
I have nothing to say to you!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Mk12:

If not being a coward is call unreasonable then I am ok with that.
Nigeria is an unreasonable country and only unreasonable actions are needed for survival.
Look at how the fulani demons have turn North Central into a cemetery

May God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2019
wolewolsz:
What if she was killed by ritualists ? And then people thought the fulanis did it ? I condemn this act, and this should not be the way to peace. Dialogue is needed. RIP to the woman and the Fulani man.

Enter house fake itk
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Things fall apart, the center cannot hold.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekaromail: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

That is why you should vote for parties other than APC and PDP.

Also, fulanis too are thinking the way you are thinking. That's why we have the violence we have

So we should wait another four years to change government before we defend ourselves? Who will still be alive then. If the Fulani are feeling insecure they should call their brothers to order. That's the only solution. They started the killings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.