Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" (69810 Views)

Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked / Alex Iwobi Mocked By Everton Teammates In Training / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by crackhouse(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2019
This guy is a family member of apkororo
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by GOFRONT(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked

Na money be fine bobo
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2019
martowskin1:

with that face he is out there representing his country and making africa proud,,,,

see u... NL keyboard warrior....
I can't believe you wrote your signature and then you're acting the opposite way... Read and pass, so why quoting me
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Jerkules: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2019
I'm not saying he's ugly but he reminds me of the Nigerian movie "The horror of Tomorrow" grin

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by jeff1607(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Who off light?

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by pek(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2019
GistMore, next time write in clearer English. Your message is difficult to decipher.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Ebendo123(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin
But this guy go good for ugly memes o.

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Charmingpet: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Fine boy for pocket, no mind them u too fine.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2019
sisisioge:
Wow! I think its because of his colour. He gave a new meaning to "black" fa. But there is nothing money cannot make beautiful.

grin grin grin are you saying, I wouldn't mind dating him fa!! because that's what I heard.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2019
But everyone thinks west Africans are the ugliest humans on earth this includes Nigerians. So the joke is on us.

I can also tell you this is what most non Africans think black Africans look like . Hence global rscism, wake up and stop being stooges for white supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by victorian(f): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2019
The guy should ignore people mocking him. He's the first to look ugly, neither will he be the last. He can go for constructive surgery to tone down his mouth region. It's not hard to achieve. People will mock no matter how u look.

If I post my full pics online, some people will say I'm cowbell, some will say I'm too fat, some will say I'm gorgeous, while some will be like wow! Babe can I send pm? That's people for us and I care less. And my Yanga no be here! cheesy

Love, pamper and appreciate yourself. To hell with what others says about u? Just be you. I have a friend way back, he's tall but ugly facially, and his body frame looks like a thug. Lol. But guess what? He owns two companiees in the UK, one of his companies is into estates. Only him has 15 blocks of houses splattered all over UK. He is so humble, friendly and funny. If you can get past his ugly menacing looks and he helps in time of need, as in dash money in pounds! If you are his sincere friend. He will say he borrowed u the money but in reality he has dashed u and he won't collect it back, friendship continues. Next time he will still give again. This guy is fucvking rich! Babes are always scared of him. Even the first day I saw him I was scared lol. But later his friend who looks so innocent assured me that he's a good guy and soft inside. I should forget his looks, Na as God create am. He can't hurt a fly. Later I realised its true. He's so soft within.

So forget what people says, Na their way!

2 Likes

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Gkemz: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2019
At least his offsprings will take after their white mum in resemblance.
A man's beauty is not his face or his academic qualifications but his wealth.

But honestly, this man's ugliness is on another realm. He doesn't need to context for the ugliest footballer because if the award is to choose it's rightful owner, it'd choose him.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2019
pussyeater:
Chai se as he worwor grin
why can't he just barb that bush on his head and shave properly, he will look good
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2019
if we understand this life well,we will careless of what people will say.if you are educate and jobless,people will criticise you.if you are handsome and poor,they will mock you.if you are rich and ugly,they will cricitise you.if you are rich and stay on ur own,they will still criticise you.so brother no need to worry yourself.just live your life and be happy.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Sanchez042: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by paix(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2019
pistero:
I thought I was ugly until I saw this dude grin grin
so you're now uglier?
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by stasius: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Nnaa I joka! To god m sia asi kpoo mu ewu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by paix(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2019
helinues:
Hahahah

Dont mind them, they are lieing.

But bleaching creams no fit work on this guy oo
He does not even intend to bleach, but would rather use the kiwi to tone his skin. He's black and proud.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Iroar: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2019
What's the fucking different between him and Gareth Bale...Just the colour o kiss

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Masterclass32:
Yet, we complain about racism.
Africans are the worst racists and discriminants in the world

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2019
positivelord:
Dont be surprise this guy did not cry out anything...bloggers ehhh

*spit*
same here...bloggers are behind it.i don't think teammates can do that to their mate
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Dagger111(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Acepen:
truth be told this guy is ugly, very ugly lol

Yes he is ugly bt his pocket his heavy. Dude get a life.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by kraayfeesh(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2019
pussyeater:

i dont understand!! every time it is afcon, an ugly player must be produced! makes me remember bance that time! lol
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by datigbogirl: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2019
0gaGist:

Senegalese Player, Krepin Diatta who earlier showed off his gorgeous white girlfriend. The football is currently not after teammates are mocking him for his ugly facial look.

She wrote;

http://gistmore.com/senegalese-player-krepin-cries-out-after-team-mates-mock-him-for-his-ugly-look

I don talk am b4 sey na black man dey do black man.
See oyinbo babe happily snapping with the lovely guy, but Africa still reject am.

Issokay...
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2019
EngrMcDon:
Na we dey cause problem for ourselves, just imagine, If na white man mock am the story go carry different headlines.

Oga cheer up, crying with what I am seeing is not the best option o.

Ona eyi egwu
grin grin cheesy
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Gemini6(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2019
undecided Every1 has their own uniqueness
Africa should stop the self racism, skepticism and criticism and look for ways to move forward jeez! undecided Every1 has their own uniqueness
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Jelal0007(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
pussyeater:
His money can change your life. He didn't create himself but God made him that way.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
The problem with people is that, they pray but don't believe that it has been answered. It is just like when the people prayed for peter to be released, they were the one that prayed for his release ooo. Peter was released and the same people said it's his ghost. So you see eh, people pray but don't believe it has been answered. Remember that the just shall live by Faith. Be it according to your faith. So when you have a problem, challenges, pray yourself and believe that it has been answered. That which you have asked for is on the way says the Lord.

Good Morning FAM. It's a new dawn day. Thank God for the gift of life. The Presence of the Lord will go before us today. God will Preserve our going out and coming in today. Psalm 121. Amin Jesu
What if they actually believed but didn't expect him to be released that soon?
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by hayoholla(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2019
the guy looks like akpororo
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Psoul(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2019
But he should stop using crude oil on his face it is making him more darker.
See, I'm not saying that u should start using Topgel cream ooo

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by albaniy1: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Oh! No! Initially i intended not to say anything but loOking at his hairstyle then i have to say the truth that this man. Ugly so tey eno get mate for earth.

Let me just not say wetin dey for my mind bcs am very sure say God nogo forgive me for tHis Friday.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by selemo: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2019
BUT SINCERELY SPEAKING BLACK MAN IS TRULY CHIMP. BLACK MAN IS UGLY. I HATE THEM. angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.