Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? (8553 Views)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2019
One man and one woman dick and .....

Nothing less and nothing more. If you can not be able to control your lusts, you definitely won't be in our league.

Because we know that if a man or a woman is not able to control their affections, it automatically affect the children. They too would have to break that family curse of messing around.

How Holy your dick if you will be if you are faithful to one V..., Your children shall be blessed, most of you who are products of such home where your dad or your mum is a cheap sex slave. You know the struggling..

It's even worst when it's the man, why?? because the eggs comes from him and by inserting his dick into several holes makes it dangerous for the wife because he's going to infect her with different types of diseases and disorders inherit in curses of sexual sins.

That makes the children conceived in iniquity and delivered in sin.,.......

I truly love Holy, faithful and family Dick. What about you?

1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Vice versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2019
What a dick talk coming from a pussy.lol

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by pistero(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Who is the girl in the pic

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Lucifer1419: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Tell me true op, don't lie, how many dick have you suck this year.

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2019
positivevibez:
Vice versa

Corporate
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2019
omale88:
What a dick talk coming from a pussy.lol

Ignorance
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2019
pistero:
Who is the girl in the pic

What about
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Lucifer1419:
Tell me true op, don't lie, how many dick have you suck this year.

When you are a fool you can never notice
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Ignorance
You always miss the bus,I was only joking, we all know pussy means lady in hip-hop.I guess you where ignorant.
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2019
omale88:

You always miss the bus,I was only joking, we all know pussy means lady in hip-hop.I guess you where ignorant.

No, you missed the topic

We won't tolerate diversion of agenda
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

No, you missed the topic

We won't tolerate diversion of agenda
I'm influential and that scares you.thanks babes compliment accepted.
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Virgins like us don't have problems
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2019
omale88:

I'm influential and that scares you.thanks babes compliment accepted.

Perfect love cast out fear....

We live in love not fear....

Thanks anyway
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Virgins like us don't have problems

What kind of problem
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Perfect love cast out fear....

We live in love not fear....

Thanks anyway
you(we)live in love not fear,love does'nt cast out fear love is bonded to fear, lovers are in fear, I know where you stand I'm living you in the sand.bye
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

What kind of problem
we don't have spiritual problems ....we are clean for one pu$$¥
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by tee59(f): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Stop preaching Christ here. I said it, you're hypocrite. Many born again brethrens are here, even fanatic than you are, but will never use such romantic titles while talking about their beliefs or preaching Christ. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speakers. It's either you're a retired oloshos who just got born again after fucking dicks and the thing dey shak you or a complete ordinary person using Christ to deceive people to believe, you're innocent. Yeye dey smell. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Lucifer1419: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

. Ok, madam, but I like your dp, if that's truly you

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Lucifer1419: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2019
omale88:
you(we)live in love not fear,love does'nt cast out fear love is bonded to fear, lovers are in fear, I know where you stand I'm living you in the sand.bye

Sense ruled
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2019
tee59:
Stop preaching Christ here. I said it, you're hypocrite. Many born again brethrens are here, even fanatic than you are, but will never use such romantic titles while talking about their beliefs or preaching Christ. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speakers. It's either you're a retired oloshos who just got born again after fucking dicks and the thing dey shak you or a complete ordinary person using Christ to deceive people to believe, you're innocent. Yeye dey smell. grin

What a mad dog roaming false tel.....

What madness returns
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Ok, madam, but I like your dp, if that's truly you

Thanks guys. Love you but not your moniker.

Please change that innocent Boy
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Mightyeagle: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
wow smiley

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Favour2003: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
99999999999999999........and still counting
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by chigozie1010: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Madam O.P if you want to preach Christ, no problem but go to the section made for it. Don't do it in a romance section. I take God beg you.

But why you dey even talk about dick and pussy?
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by 40secondsguy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
One man and one woman dick and .....

Nothing less and nothing more. If you can not be able to control your lusts, you definitely won't be in our league.

Because we know that if a man or a woman is not able to control their affections, it automatically affect the children. They too would have to break that family curse of messing around.

How Holy your dick if you will be if you are faithful to one V..., Your children shall be blessed, most of you who are products of such home where your dad or your mum is a cheap sex slave. You know the struggling..

It's even worst when it's the man, why?? because the eggs comes from him and by inserting his dick into several holes makes it dangerous for the wife because he's going to infect her with different types of diseases and disorders inherit in curses of sexual sins.

That makes the children conceived in iniquity and delivered in sin.,.......

I truly love Holy, faithful and family Dick. What about you?
Heh...this dumbo again undecided

You actually tried this time but you didn't answer the question completely...

What if he is a truly loyal dick but fvcking terrible in bed,last only 5secs on bed and what if his dick is tiny like say 2inches tall...and he's all hairy and stuff ehh tongue

Won't you cheat on that?? sad

Think again.. wink

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
chigozie1010:
Madam O.P if you want to preach Christ, no problem but go to the section made for it. Don't do it in a romance section. I take God beg you.

But why you dey even talk about dick and pussy?

As if you know who is talking,

When some of you start running your mouth you'd think you are the one talking....

Demonic generations everywhere parading themselves as human.

We know who you are, demon's
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
40secondsguy:

Heh...this dumbo again undecided

You actually tried this time but you didn't answer the question completely...

What if he is a truly loyal dick but fvcking terrible in bed,last only 5secs on bed and what if his dick is tiny like say 2inches tall...and he's all hairy and stuff ehh tongue

Won't you cheat on that?? sad

Think again.. wink

Apart from what you can see, what else do you know?

Try to see the invisibilities
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mightyeagle:
wow smiley

Best
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Kingsteve(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Op I really want to have a personal chat with you, on some pressing issues, but it seems you're shying away.
I'm trying to send DMs.
Acknowledge it and get back to me.
Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. / I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen / Reasons Couples Should Shower Together Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.