Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) (41382 Views)

Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 5:57am On Jun 28, 2019
It's sad that this country is becoming worse by the day, we all console ourselves with the saying ALL IS WELL, but the truth is all is not well and it is terrible enough that you can't walk on the streets feeling safe anymore, now even in a mass transit bus, criminals now carry out their evil acts without any remorse.

I was driving from abule egba to ikeja and around adealu bus stop around 7:30pm ooo!! I noticed a danfo bus by the side of the road with a C caution and I drove past it on getting to the akowonjo intersection a red BRT bus ran into my car from the side and he didn't stop so I chased after the bus only to notice that the bus was changing lanes and driving dangerously, I chased till we got to cement bus stop and the BRT stopped at a SARS station.

I came out of my car shouting at the driver but my voice was not even audible enough due to the passengers of the BRT shouting OLE OLE!!
That was when I got to know what happened, the danfo bus that was packed with a C caution was actually there to slow down traffic so that robbers can enter into the bus and Rob people, they were four in number and they entered the bus beating the driver and passengers collected all they earned for the day collected their phones and that of the passengers they could get. Before they started to jump off the bus through the window on motion. Well one was caught and he received beating but not to the satisfaction of the people affected because SARS officers came to rescue him. Nigeria is no longer safe!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by vicardino(m): 5:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Chai

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Bob Marley is even laughing at him in the first picture for improper application of weed taking.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2019
Owner's day has caught up with him...They should serve him right.

4 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:15am On Jun 28, 2019
body go tell am, even while with SARS.

4 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by princeade86(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Server u right

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2019
coolSARS to the rescue.Oga!Thank God for ur safety.But next time a car/okada dent or hit u,hiss and speed off.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
coolSARS to the rescue.Oga!Thank God for ur safety.But next time a car/okada dent or hit u,hiss and speed off.

Hiss and speed off you say, then it will be a normal thing with drivers, once they know they can hit you and all you will do is to hiss and drive away believe me you might not get to your destination.

7 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin sad sad sad
dotman4real007:

Hiss and speed off you say, then it will be a normal thing with drivers, once they know they can hit you and all you will do is to hiss and drive away believe me you might not get to your destination.
undecided.Well,those that understand security/ how those peepz operate will tell U beta.U hit my car at dat hour/expect me to stop N check? Not me.

27 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2019
So it's now so bad that criminals now rob BRT buses? In broad daylight?

3 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin grin sad sad sad undecided.Well,those that understand security/ how those peepz operate will tell U beta.U hit my car at dat hour/expect me to stop N check? Not me.
I expect you to check at 7:30pm it's not too late

3 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Erolow(f): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2019
These robbers ehn. Their evil nature nor be here.

See signature below if interested in learning digital marketing at no cost.

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2019
There's no blood gushing out from anywhere to cover what is written on the shirt, the teeth seem to be complete, he can still see with both eyes, and even has enough strength to kneel. Yoruba people do not know how to beat criminals.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2019
It's well
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by tunwumi: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2019
The most painful part of this whole drama is how the suspect/thief will begin to beg...

Wow... That gets to me.

How on earth would you want to rob me and fail and then begin to beg me to forgive you that same instance as in immediately! As in, you are not giving me the opportunity to soak up the incredible incident first, you are immediately begging for forgiveness.

No.. It doesn't work like that.. Lemme stab you first, then I too will ask you for forgiveness... I keep stabbing and telling you to forgive. At that, we are even!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Sydney17(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
And you have to first condemn the country! why are you guys so earger to condemn the country at every given opportunity? you think crime is synonimous to nigeria only right? the earleier we change the image of this country through social media the better! say something positive for us! stop looking for negative news to spread on social media!

4 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by TundeeednuT: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Hunger induced robbery

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Hedonini:
So it's now so bad that criminals now rob BRT busses? In broad daylight?
in the night actually, not that that is better or any permissible

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
They are coming to call them Fulani herdsmen just because His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is from the tribe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by suitlovers: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by tstx(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Everyday for the thief

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by wakes: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2019
one day for the owner
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by rabiudon: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
LMFAO
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by sevo(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=princeade86 post=79736387]Server u right[/quote

Yes...INEC server you right
Re: Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) by suitlovers: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
princeade86:
Server u right

He doesn't deserve jungle justice.

I can help you find a very good suit of 15,000 Naira.
If you need the best quality Men's UK Suits at 15,000 Naira, feel free to check my signature.

Feel free to check my profile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / Lagos Robbery Suspect Names His 3 'Sugar Mummies' As Sponsors [pictured] / Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.