Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) (54600 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Suzie1(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
The transformation isn’t only in the reduction of adipose tissue, but also the reduction in her melanocytes.

Feel like holding her gluteal regions
mehn

You sounded enlightened (that's impressive) but

With a shallow mind (@bold sentence) like those "agberos".

Learning is not just to know the terminologies but it broadens our thinking. In other words, it helps us to engage our 2nd system of operation more than the 1st.

1st system : operates automatically and quickly with little or no effort.

2nd system : requires attention and construct thoughts in an orderly series of steps.

NB: Don't be offended, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
TundeeednuT:
Lies
From the pit of hell.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mhen, I still prefer the former to the later, dunno if I am greedy.
Babastag:
Me idai find weight some people da troway am
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Those are different women and probably a joke or meme this forum’s administrators mistook for real.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by xty50(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
To all of you calling her names go to her page on Instagram and check @bybronx she's a makeup artist and she's not broke.she lives in zaria and served in kaduna.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
I doubt its thesame person shocked

I know people lose weight but there's something about her face that makes it seem like its not thesame person
In the first picture, she's without any make up. In the second, she is.
In the first picture, she's dark skinned. In the second picture, she's light skinned.
In the first picture, she's fat. In the second, she slimmed down.
Look at the foreheads on both pictures. How then can you say she's not the same person? The way girls dey take transform themselves these days dey make am be like say na them create themselves.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ow does this poo concerns us? Abeg waka!
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by AmNuhRegular(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes ooo. Ronke!. It's all true I follow her on Instagram, she's also a great makeup artist. Her handle is @bybronx for the doubting Thomases

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Unconquerable: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Honestly, i prefer her, plump.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
ndidigood:
jus negodu!
Anuofia mmuo
Mpa gi
Anu mpama
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by gonkin(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
Not forgetting her bleaching transformation

Na so. Breast and booty shrinking
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
i like d new her if dats really her oo
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
FannySwindler1:
uuzba. Post your pics before and after. Then we can decide if you did shed some weight.
grin
I'm a guy O. I no dey post shakara pictures on internet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by openmine(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
JewelRegi:
how did she do it
determination and constant exercise while reducing intake of fatty meals smiley
Don't also forget the location of a PPA wink
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by jobsbank(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Interesting
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by TOSIN116: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
pyro62:
Lies joor. Two different people

Local man is weak
think u are ryt
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by introvertious: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
issa lie jor
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Ddkingz: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who d hell is trying to deceive a country of 200million people...

How d fxck are two 2 picks alike..

Op, abeg use ur sense or else

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by budaatum: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Same person?

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by norastan: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Virus99:

They're two different people. Don't mind all these hungry bloggers

The same person check her on Instagram @Bybronx see for yourself
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by booksrite(f): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2019
jewelregi:
am fine thanks

embarassed
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by WisdomHunter(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
TundeeednuT:
Lies

Don't believe and keep getting bigger until you are unable to move.
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by booksrite001: 1:43am On Jul 02, 2019
suzie1:
You sounded enlightened (that's impressive) butWith a shallow mind (@bold sentence) like those "agberos". Learning is not just to know the terminologies but it broadens our thinking. In other words, it helps us to engage our 2nd system of operation more than the 1st.1st system : operates automatically and quickly with little or no effort. 2nd system : requires attention and construct thoughts in an orderly series of steps. NB: Don't be offended, please.

grin
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by ndidigood(f): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Shibaraba:

Mpa gi
Anu mpama
u wan use laff scatter me
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
ndidigood:
u wan use laff scatter me
It's all I do. Don't feel insulted by my words. I'm just a comedian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo) / Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) / Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.