Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime (2479 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by oatgold20(f): 3:26pm On May 09, 2007
NAME: WOLE

STATE: OYO

COMPLEXION: EBONY

HEIGHT: 5.9FEET

PHONE: 0805-362-8332 , 0806-064-3758

AREA: NEW BODIJA ESTATE,IBADAN

E MAIL: oatgold20@yahoo.com

SEX: MALE

ROMANCE: VERY ROMANTIC

FASHION: FASHIONABLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by iice(f): 3:33pm On May 09, 2007
Bwahahahahaha, am sorry say what?

Why is there a pic of a shirt?

i wish you luck laughin ma frozen butt off
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by mukina2: 3:36pm On May 09, 2007
chei!!!!! grin

i wish you luck cheesy

Nairaland we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by ereyomi: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
so did you get lucky,are you married now grin grin grin.
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by izeek(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
and what with all the pics dude, even a shirt, u dey try prove say u dey fashionable!
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by ereyomi: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2009
@ izeek,
are you sure you guys are not related,cos you sure do look alike lol,at least to me anyways grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by izeek(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2009
nah ur papa brother.
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by ereyomi: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2009
@ izeek,
i was only joking with you,in any case sorry i offened you.you did not have to bring my father into this.peace
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by smooooooth: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2009
all this peeps from osu poly sef, una no dey try at all.
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by iykedare(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=16pt]GUY,WETIN HAPPEN NOW.GIRLS DON FINSH FOR your STREET.KAI.PLENTY OF THEM DEY MY HAND AND I DEY FIND HOW TO DISPOSE SOME OF THEM.GOD NO GIVE ME THAT TALENT OF DISPOSING THEM EASILY.

GUY,GOODLUCK.
[/size]
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2009
The fashion police should come for your ass with that last picture lipsrsealed Your a cutie though wink
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by kpolli(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2009
DESPERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by izeek(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
that shirt was pulled of from a website,
i can spend my last pennt on it.
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by jaybee3(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Na wa oh.
only in dramaland
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Witi(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2009
Rubbish
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2009
computer scientist? what part of a computer did u invent?
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by candylips(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2009
lol this guy most be on crack
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by okeey(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
what all all
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by ritaNL: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
You don even buy shirt for the wedding,na wa ooo. grin
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by davidif: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2009
chei, naija boys are never short on confidence. ha ha ha ha ha.
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by RiffRaff: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2009
Ur wedding shirt fine no b smal tin oh.
If no b say i don marry, i 4 don marry u.
Girls, abeg marry this guy oh!!
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by obyann(f): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2009
lol
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by sylve11: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2009
na wa o cheesy cool
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Ournaija: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
Marriage for cheap! Wonders happen everyday for Naija. I too love this jungle called Naija
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2009
naija boys are never short on confidence.

true that.

@ topic: na wa oh but cute baby picture sha.
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Mklazon: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
Sighing
men u just messed up the whole thing with those shirt pics.
Please save urself.
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Igwe9(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2009
Can you post your sister down to me through western union wife transfer? I think I can still salvage the situation, saving her from this crazy and desperate attitude of yours won’t be a bad idea smiley
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Igwe9(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
sorry, yours sister must be old by now, good luck!
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Anabel(f): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]GUY,WETIN HAPPEN NOW.GIRLS DON FINSH FOR your STREET.KAI.PLENTY OF THEM DEY MY HAND AND I DEY FIND HOW TO DISPOSE SOME OF THEM.GOD NO GIVE ME THAT TALENT OF DISPOSING THEM EASILY.

GUY,GOODLUCK.
[/size]

its because Ibadan girls are tired of stingy Ibadan guys, and Bodija guys are too proud of themselves, they believe that anybody that stays outside bodija is a pauper, you can see that e put estate for there
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
as opposed to Ikorodu, right grin
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by Agnesqueen(f): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2009
DAAAANNNNGGGGG you guys are so mean to this guys. And im saying guys because they are doing most of the post. grin grin grin
I wish you luck on your search smiley
Re: Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime by whiteroses(f): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
aww was that you and your big sis you were so cute lol look at their boote on campus grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In A Lifelong Happy Marriage Between A Nigerian And An American? / Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. / 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.