Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (50036 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Momedia: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Toke Makinwa wrote;

This is our sister, let us lift her up in light. All I see is a strong, black woman who beat the odds to survive the horror and nightmare of abuse. Thank you for speaking out, thank you for unlocking the door for others to do the same. Your Pain is not in vain, your pain will break the chains for other people ego are in the dark. Well done. You are beautiful, I applaud your courage, I salute you for doing this. Guys pls let us come together and love on her, let us lift her up in love and stand by her. Let us stand in her shoes and speak out against injustice. Let the perpetrator face the law. Lawyers in the building let’s do this right. To watch your abuser daily go on unrepentant is the worst thing that anyone can imagine and @busoladakolo needs justice. Let the system work this time.
God will mend your broken heart,
God will heal your soul and protect you.

Source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/busola-dakolo-needs-justice-toke-makinwa-reacts-to-rape-allegation/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tolexander: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo don enter one chance

Na this kind issue Toke Makinwa and her likes dey carry for head like headgear and weave on grin

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ninethmare: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Every week different trending news

No wonder we don't care much about our government

Na to dey comment and follow celebrity online

185 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by TripleANetworkS(f): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:

Lol

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nbote(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Wen Ese Walters first came out with her own allegations some years ago, ppl insulted her and abused her simply becos she was a nobody and some other hypocrites did simply becos it involves a Pastor or rather a big boy Pastor... D most irritating of dem all are d ones who will come out to talk about not judging d Man of God and allowing God to judge

kennygee:

My dear, na only Biodun be pastor wey dey Nigeria?

There is no smoke without a fire.

Men of God are accountable to God and to the church they head.

The so called hypocrites are souls who should be won for Christ but scandals like this in the church keeps them away.

D church jus kips sweeping such scandals under d carpet in their misguided approach to protect their image and integrity? The whole teachings on admittance of sin and and guilt and seeking forgiveness from d victims, d church and God and even restitution have all have been completely bastardized all in a bid to remain relevant and socially acceptable...

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by lilmax(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2019
one thing I hate is when people let emotions ride them

when this video came out

people agreed with her because

1. she's a woman
2.she's Timi's wife

look at that nonsense that happened with etinosa, you guys actually believed her before it was proved she fcked up

like I said, every rape case above 16 needs to be checked thoroughly, not because you heard the word rape then its entirely true

one thing is sure, this is not the fault of that crappy pastor 100%, we need more revelations

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by tstx(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Ha. Bloggers won't let us rest today... They will definitely milk this story into oblivion

In another news

This COZA pastor won’t get persecuted. Come this Sunday, He’s going to tell his congregation that the devil is after him and his church and that they should pray. And Nigerians WILL pray.... NIGERIANS are foolish like that.

I'm not an old man but from the little experience i hv I've found out that most "Very religious" people are not alright in the head...

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by phransix2: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
How do men rape a woman? How do they maintain erection at the same time fighting to pin a woman down, how do you maintain erection even when you see how terrified a lady is you trying to gain access to her body? How do you maintain erection when u look at her face and you see tears? How do you move on after forcefully sleeping with a woman.

All these I want to know cos I can't phantom it.

Sex is enjoyed when its consensual.

Justice she deserves.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Toke should just shut up with all this her sister sister talk. When they finish falling hand, they start riding on sisterhood.

This takes away nothing drom Bukola's case though. Just tired of all this kind talk.

I pity the man's wife sha. This goes out to all the men who think brostituting is okay because they are men. This is what the woman who would be deluded enough into marrying you will face.

17 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by LesbianBoy(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
I just dey laugh if she and other mumus think anything will happen to this 'pastor'.

Meanwhile not everything should be out there. All these people especially celebrities hailing Timi dakolo's wife as a 'strong woman' I am sure they all have secrets which they are hiding. Why can't they also share the secret to the world so we too can hail them as being 'strong'? The truth is that Nigerians don't really care. They are just looking for entertainment. What to talk about and onto the next one they go. Just watch and see how after so much noise this matter will die down and the 'pastor' will continue doing his thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by MissPepeye(f): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
That is exactly what a Toke Makinwa will say.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by martineverest(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
celebrities will use this man to shine wella....I trust feminists

karma is wicked sha....God bless ESE Walter

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
It's true Ok. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:
Wen Ese Walters first came out with her own allegations some years ago, ppl insulted her and abused her simply becos she was a nobody and some other hypocrites did simply becos it involves a Pastor or rather a big boy Pastor... D most irritating of dem all are d ones who will come out to talk about not judging d Man of God and allowing God to judge

My dear, na only Biodun be pastor wey dey Nigeria?

There is no smoke without a fire.

Men of God are accountable to God and to the church they head.

The so called hypocrites are souls who should be won for Christ but scandals like this in the church keeps them away.

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by suitlovers: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
men and rape...like peenis and scrotum, always together

Speechless!!! lipsrsealed

I can help you find a very good suit of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kreamie(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
This pastor is going down.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jaynom(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:

Na this kind issue Toke Makinwa and her likes dey carry for head like headgear and weave on grin
This is a serious matter. So what if Toke supports these types of cases? Does her support invalidate the seriousness of the issue? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by partnerbizz5(f): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
I think she is saying the truth

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by tompat86(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:

Even dandruff join

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by femtex007(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
God bless you for coming out. wow. You are bold and you are amazing . You are indeed God sent to so many that are too afraid to talk and speak out.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Yusfunoble(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Toke always jumping on every chance to trend.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ibkayee(f): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:

What happened to her is actually part of a big societal picture, Nigeria has a massive problem with rape culture

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mrkumareze(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Make this tokunbo tell us as them rape her too abi na osho free disvirgined her

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ibrahim6535454: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
ftc
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NemzySeries(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
This matter tire me......but I'll advice she put more energy in healing dat throwing back on the hurts.... he raped u wen ure 17, nw ure over 30 or close... why visiting ur pains publicly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by badmrkt(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
''Strong woman'' most abused phrase...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by StrikeBack(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by koolaid87: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Touch not my anointed crews, come rescue one of your gods oooo

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mikhe2(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Tonto dikeh go soon talk lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.