Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (60034 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Kennydoc(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
This event happened like 15 years ago. I was in the same group with Busola. But its over a decade Busola should forgive him . Biodun has changed .JUST THAT HIS PAST WONT LET HIM REST
How do you know?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by oluwalonprovide(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Goodmorning Sir's/Ma's

Let's Be Frank What This Pastor Did Is Very Bad Of Him, I REALLY Frown at This Act and I Really Hate Him and His Ministry For This But Let's Come To Think Of It, Dakolo's Wife Never Tell Us The Fault On Her Own Side (Maybe Her Dressing When The Pastor Is Around Nor What She Said In His Presence). Let's Not Forget That This People Are Human And Blood Runs Through Their Veins. Why Is It Now She Was Saying This And Not Then?

For The Man To Tell Her That She Should Be HAPPY He's The One Disvirging Her, Let's Be Real Something Is There Which We Need To Think Of Before Judging This So Called Man Of God.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by technicallyrich(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
How are we realy sure that is not even the afonja woman,that willingly opened her legs like scissors to the mad herbalist parading himself as a pastor.
For all i know afonja womwn are always wet and cheap.
Timi left se and ss biafran girls to marry a left over afonja toto.
Spit.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Wallade(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
This event happened like 15 years ago. I was in the same group with Busola. But its over a decade Busola should forgive him . Biodun has changed .JUST THAT HIS PAST WONT LET HIM REST

If you agree that this happened 15 years ago, then let us do a count:

there was also a case of Ese Walter who became bold and brave enough to make a case against Biodun Fatoyinbo; a number of other ladies also came out to make salient accusations of rape and sexual related offences against him.

Don't you think there is a trend with Biodun Fatoyinbo that can damage COZA, if it is really a church of God.

Biodun Fatoyinbo can not keep hiding behind a finger, he must come out of the closet and make his case or better still admit his actions. It is important for him not to mind that he will be castigated, shamed, despised, removed from his position in the church or crucified. He must seek forgiveness from the ladies and God.

I am not sure he will be prosecuted by the law especially if the ladies don't take him to court but he must start the process of redemption of his own soul and save COZA from destruction.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by alphaNomega: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
You people have not learned to stop carrying online rape allegations on your head. After Neymar's ordeal and "Berger2Ajah", I don't give a flying hoot about any of your online rape stories.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by MAYOWAAK: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
COPIED FROM THE WALL OF A COZA MEMBER:

I just watched @busoladakolo video I know the world gets emotional the moment a woman mentions that she was raped but if you will take a minute to think objectively; the oldest way a woman can try to destroy a man is to accuse him of rape. Any man is guilty of this offence in the eyes of the public until otherwise and if she has a little social status like the wife of a struggling musician like @timidakolo it makes it look credible.

Why is she doing this? Timi and wife are a pawn in a conspiracy and also because it will help him sell some records which he desperately needs to sell, they will also trend for a while, she has already opened unbroken.ng an online platform to cash in on the drama just like @esewalter and then its over!

I am a proud COZA member and @biodunfatoyinbo is my father and he has been a blessing to millions of people all over the world. This time there will be no silence and since you want war, you will have it. If @biodunfatoyinbo has been a blessing to you, its time to speak up, don't keep quiet!

@timidakolo and @busoladakolo are not saints, she was a choir member and Timi was a choir leader in church when she got pregnant with her first baby, Timi denied that they weren't having an affair and then she got pregnant the second time and that was when the church forced them to get married. This chorister was sleeping with her choir master and was a baby mama with two kids before they got married. These are morally bankrupt people and all that talk in the video will not hold water under cross examination.

Another thing that bothers me is why all the people troubling the body of christ @daddyfreeze @timidakolo @busoladakolo @chudeity all attend a particular church

Timi and Busola have a LOT of skeletons and they both live in glass houses and they are busy throwing stones. Its time to shatter this house of cards these people have built, its time to deal with cyber bullying and vague social media allegations and this couple will be the scape goats.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by babapressy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
MY opinion....
well if this story is true then it's a sin before God and man. however, revealing a truth/secret with the "singular aim to bring another person down" which may not even add any value to you or increase your capacity is not the right path to follow. because exposing secrets doesn't guarantee a change of life style.
If armed robbers visit a home and gang rape the wife even in the presence of her husband, would the wife tell the world of what transpired? if no, why?
the effect and pain of this public news maybe more hard and long lasting than the act itself.
death is not forgiveness.
my opinion......
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Lanruze: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dear Pastor Abiodun,

Just three(3) simple questions for you sir,

1,What style did you do when you both had Sex 16 years ago ?
2,What was the shape of your mouth when you were cumming ?
3,Did you suck breast at all ?

Kindly outline in two sentences each...
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Goke7: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
I like the COZA Pastor and I watch him weekly on tv, he's a fine teacher of the word but he just needs to come out and apologize.

My issue with our pastors here in Nigeria and Africa is the ability to just come out and apologise for any wrong doing. It's a common practice in the western world and life goes on as if nothing happened cos we are all sinners in the first place including those crucifying the pastor now.

African pastors need to now understand that no man can own a church that rightfully belongs to Christ who is the head of the church. You are human, if you need help as a Pastor seek one but silence means you don't give a damn about other people's feelings which is not a godly character at all.

I have seen pastors like oyedepo, oyakilome, suleiman and their likes yes i have to call names do stuff that needed them coming out publicly to apologise but yet did as if nothing happened. It is not godly at all. This is what is making folks like coza pastor keeping silent cos he knows he is not the only as a pastor that has erred but yet still play God.

It's only God that cannot be questioned.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by doyinbaby(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
marvelli:
it's easy to say forgive because it's not your shame and pain. Pls stop condoning rubbish.
if the pastor is guilty.he should plead for forgiveness... when two people accuse a pastor of rape ....chances are high that he is guilty
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

This guy go don rape reach 50- 100 women... reminds me of my old Friend and classmate.... Nigga raped hell out of our school girls and till date no one was bold enough to acuse him.

Even his current wife is a product of rape... he called it Rape and Beg "RnB.

He would be castrated in his next life. It is called Cut and Roast.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Hotfreezers: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:

May all your female children face what Busola faced.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by AngelicBeing: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
MAYOWAAK:

I just watched @busoladakolo video I know the world gets emotional the moment a woman mentions that she was raped but if you will take a minute to think objectively; the oldest way a woman can try to destroy a man is to accuse him of rape. Any man is guilty of this offence in the eyes of the public until otherwise and if she has a little social status like the wife of a struggling musician like @timidakolo it makes it look credible.

Why is she doing this? Timi and wife are a pawn in a conspiracy and also because it will help him sell some records which he desperately needs to sell, they will also trend for a while, she has already opened unbroken.ng an online platform to cash in on the drama just like @esewalter and then its over!

I am a proud COZA member and @biodunfatoyinbo is my father and he has been a blessing to millions of people all over the world. This time there will be no silence and since you want war, you will have it. If @biodunfatoyinbo has been a blessing to you, its time to speak up, don't keep quiet!

@timidakolo and @busoladakolo are not saints, she was a choir member and Timi was a choir leader in church when she got pregnant with her first baby, Timi denied that they weren't having an affair and then she got pregnant the second time and that was when the church forced them to get married. This chorister was sleeping with her choir master and was a baby mama with two kids before they got married. These are morally bankrupt people and all that talk in the video will not hold water under cross examination.

Another thing that bothers me is why all the people troubling the body of christ @daddyfreeze @timidakolo @busoladakolo @chudeity all attend a particular church

Timi and Busola have a LOT of skeletons and they both live in glass houses and they are busy throwing stones. Its time to shatter this house of cards these people have built, its time to deal with cyber bullying and vague social media allegations and this couple will be the scape goats.
Nawao, oturugbeke grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Pinoralia: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gullible people have turn this “so-called” men of God into gods or men. The extravagant life this yahoo boy lives depicts what he stands for.

In my ignorant days, I attend his church in Ilorin back then in uni. All they care about is fashion, money and show off. There are hundreds of ladies he must have slept with that have kept quiet after buying them cars or whatever.

May God open people’s eye so they can identify these evil and devilish been in sheep clothing.

He would have started preparing another lamba to bail himself out. People are kuku mumuish.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Pinoralia: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Goke7:
I like the COZA Pastor and I watch him weekly on tv, he's a fine teacher of the word but he just needs to come out and apologize.

My issue with our pastors here in Nigeria and Africa is the ability to just come out and apologise for any wrong doing. It's a common practice in the western world and life goes on as if nothing happened cos we are all sinners in the first place including those crucifying the pastor now.

Which word is he teaching? Most of them are motivational speakers. All they preach is what ppl’s screeching ears want to hear.

African pastors need to now understand that no man can own a church that rightfully belongs to Christ who is the head of the church. You are human, if you need help as a Pastor seek one but silence means you don't give a damn about other people's feelings which is not a godly character at all.

I have seen pastors like oyedepo, oyakilome, suleiman and their likes yes i have to call names do stuff that needed them coming out publicly to apologise but yet did as if nothing happened. It is not godly at all. This is what is making folks like coza pastor keeping silent cos he knows he is not the only as a pastor that has erred but yet still play God.

Why can’t they be questioned.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by emwye(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
ikorodureporta:
D end is neigh

Only horses Neigh. The end doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by mohammibb: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
tabaski:
I am not surprised at all. People that knows Biodun during his secondary and University days in Ilorin will understand. I laff when people refer to him MOG. MOG my foot. Mtchew
If you are in Ilorin during the 90s, u will understand, Me i understand

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by texazzpete(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
oluwalonprovide:
Goodmorning Sir's/Ma's

Let's Be Frank What This Pastor Did Is Very Bad Of Him, I REALLY Frown at This Act and I Really Hate Him and His Ministry For This But Let's Come To Think Of It, Dakolo's Wife Never Tell Us The Fault On Her Own Side (Maybe Her Dressing When The Pastor Is Around Nor What She Said In His Presence). Let's Not Forget That This People Are Human And Blood Runs Through Their Veins. Why Is It Now She Was Saying This And Not Then?

For The Man To Tell Her That She Should Be HAPPY He's The One Disvirging Her, Let's Be Real Something Is There Which We Need To Think Of Before Judging This So Called Man Of God.

May God punish you for this, you satanic rapist!

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by texazzpete(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Goke7:

He needs to apologize, step down as CoZA lead pastor and then turn himself in to the police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
It seems even if ten victims come out this man will still face no form of justice.
My country is broken.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by pek(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
oluwalonprovide:
Goodmorning Sir's/Ma's

I want you to look for a big mirror. Stand in front of it. Look at yourself in the mirror and shout FOOL.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by lordtosan(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
kokomaster3d:

so you need lawyer to believe what your bible tell you.
No. Accusations are different from the Bible.

We are not waving of the story as specious. We are only saying grave allegations like this require clear, credible and compelling evidence/proof.

Think about the Ronaldo and Neymar's rape allegations.

One day someone would accused you of something as terrible as this online, then you will appreciate why it's never too intelligent to draw conclusion from a single story. Let's hear from both parties.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
MAYOWAAK:

You are clearly mad. Timi isn't struggling n he n his wife even v a higher fan base than your pastor, on ig.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Goke7:

Apologize for What Exactly?!
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Glink2018(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

This guy go don rape reach 50- 100 women... reminds me of my old Friend and classmate.... Nigga raped hell out of our school girls and till date no one was bold enough to acuse him.

Even his current wife is a product of rape... he called it Rape and Beg "RnB.

Can you release the details of the guy and let's c what our team will do...

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Ubdavis(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:

Forgive gini Now that she has opened up, this is when she wiil to real peace and security..
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by wealth2al(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
hmmmm

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Ubdavis(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chithauri:
most Nigerians are daft and quick to condemned a man of an allegations without proof. internet lawyers una well done. Let the court decide.

U must be one of his disciples..
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by patani(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Foodforthought:

An intelligent person always stays neutral to all accusations until credible evidence is established. Even if he did it, we need legal redress rather than conclusive assumptions.... how can you go and start calling a man a rapist when you can't 100 percent ascertain he is guilty? You are not intelligent, otherwise you would ask questions and not just conclude like that. I stand against rape but a friend of mine cried and suffered for months due to false rape allegation.

Legal redress in this country ? not even on a Pastor - Member mater. the case will die a natural death

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Goke7: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Elbone2:

Apologize for What Exactly?!

so what's the way forward?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:

apparently HE IS STILL doing in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Chioma The Chef Chi Slammed Over Belly Pooch. Davido's Girlfriend Fires Back / Patoranking Held By Female Fans In Australia While On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.