Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (66095 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by GisterBlogger: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2019
This morning, Nigerians woke up the explosive interview of Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola's where she accused clergyman and COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her multiple times.

According to Busola, she was a virgin when the pastor allegedly raped her at 17. She stated that after he had allegedly raped her inside her mother's living room, and Pastor Biodun told her she should be happy a man of God was the one who took her virginity.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the trend news, he wrote...

I will never undermine a woman’s pain and how she seeks her redress, in truth it hurts deeply�
-
However, there is a question on my mind.......as Christians, is there any room for forgiveness in issues like these?
-
◄ Luke 17:3 ►
New International Version
So watch yourselves. "If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-busola-dakolo-revealed-pastor-biodun-raped-her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by GisterBlogger: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2019

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by GOFRONT(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Chaiii

This week will be a busy week for bloggers....They be diggin out Fato's Sins like

Different headlines throngin out about Pastor Fato....Haba!!!

Next possible headlines will be:

How Busola was Raped.
Fatoyinbo's rape allegation Condemnable....FG
Emmanuel Esezobor blames Fatoyinbo over alleged rape case.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by hardeyborwarley(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Finally the freezer has reacted grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by festacman(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2019
As Christians, Pastor Fatoyinbo is forgiven upfront but he needs HELP, Mrs. Dakolo needs healing and society needs justice to deter other predators.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by itspzpics(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Ufedolove: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Before seeking for whom to forgive who blah blah blah, we should get to the truth of the matter first.

I'm not saying the girl is lying but is she saying the truth? If yes, why and how?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by oluwadabira111(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Have being expecting him to react since morning, the man should be investigated immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by SageMK: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2019
However, there is a question on my mind.......as Christians, Is there any room for forgiveness in issues like these?

There's only room for forgiveness when justice has been rendered. Even after that, the opinion will never change.

A rapist will forever be a monster.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Oooops: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2019
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

This morning, Nigerians woke up the explosive interview of Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola's where she accused clergyman and COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her multiple times.

According to Busola, she was a virgin when the pastor allegedly raped her at 17. She stated that after he had allegedly raped her inside her mother's living room, and Pastor Biodun told her she should be happy a man of God was the one who took her virginity.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the trend news, he wrote...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-busola-dakolo-revealed-pastor-biodun-raped-her

WRONG, VERY WRONG ... ITS A SHAME, ITS A DISGRACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Andersonjr(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2019
There should be thorough investigation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Melison(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Mehn why did it take so long revealing the truth, multiple times u we're raped and u didn't tell no one??
Boom today u just come out and blah blah blah abegi
If the man did it it's all sorts of wrong mehn but u for don talk since na haba

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Aidejay(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Now some people will come here and defend pastor B
Some people will come and defend him
It's normal. But unfortunately this man will enter church on Sunday and preach to a full auditorium. And nothing will happen nothing will happen u know why because this is Nigeria where u can get away with anything, and some are saying why is she talking about it now since it happened a long time ago some will say worse but as naija where we dey nothing go do this man and by next week this will be old news. Now tell me are we really sure that Nigerians, majority aren't animals or descendants of animals why can't what's happening to Harvey winestein happen in Nigeria why can't what's happening to Rkelly happen in naija why can't what's happened to bill Clinton happen in Nigeria is it too much to ask for justice to prevail over sentiments and the "touch not my anointed mentality" is it too much?
Let me just catch space here and see how evil prevails over good once again

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Freestainworld(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Did he rape her before he became a pastor or after he was already a pastor , in the world and outside the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by GistTeller: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by LisaAnne(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Aidejay:
Now some people will come here and defend pastor B
Some people will come and defend him
It's normal. But unfortunately this man will enter church on Sunday and preach to a full auditorium. And nothing will happen nothing will happen u know why because this is Nigeria where u can get away with anything some are saying why is she talking about it now since it happened a long time ago some will say worse but as naija where we dey nothing go this man and by next week this will be old news. Now tell me are we really sure that Nigerians majority aren't animals or descendants of animals why can't what's happening to Harvey winestein happen in Nigeria why can't what's happening to Rkelly happen in naija why can't what's happened to bill Clinton happen in Nigeria is it too much to ask for justice to prevail over sentiments and the "touch not my anointed mentality" is it too much?
Let me just catch space here and see how evil prevails over good once again
when it comes to pastors our problem in Nigeria is very complex
not just complex but impenetrable, inscrutable, unfathomable, undecipherable, bewildering and perplexing to say the least

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by LisaAnne(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:
Did he rape her before he became a pastor or after he was already a pastor , in the world and outside the world.
jamb question

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by indiegen: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Daddy freezer, what are you saying in essence, if she had begged her she should forgive how does that make up for her virginity being taken without her consent
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Houseofglam7(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
A sex offender should be labelled as such. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by AngelicBeing: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Buhari5: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Yuceeluv(f): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
She saying it doesn't mean she hasn't forgiven. She is married to a 'reasonably' achieved man and has three beautiful kids.

However, she has every right to be free from anything haunting her conscience.

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by zabuur: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
This pastor has overwhelming scandals around him.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by skultrick(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
My own is that I don't believe what that woman just said bcoz I smell envy and an attempt to bring someone down after disagreements.

Rape victims should speak up when the event occurred, and not wait till forever before making such claims.

Mind you, I'm not a church goer, I can't even withstand being fooled by a so-called man of God all in the name of Christianity.

I say this because, I know how women turn to Rams for their so-called pastors. Infact, Ram is an understatement, they will even do the pastor's bidding after having a discussion and agreement with their husbands.

You see, that's why I would never marry a woman that's too religious. I wouldn't even dare, they're so foolish to their pastors.

My sister is one of those, and I don't even attempt to tell her it's wrong, because before I will finish making my statement, she would have called me a devil advocate. She will never agree that are pastor is a human being like her.

That's how one called me a lost soul, because I asked what's special about Pastor Ingla crusade in kubwa that he will pay to see him.

Weeks later, the so-called pastor ingila and his wife washed their dirty linens in presence of all of us.

So, I repeat, I don't believe her rape claim while not exonerating the so-called pastor Biodun. because some of this men who call themselves pastors are nothing but con men who have hijacked the kingdom, exploiting the fragile human mind.

Wonder why, I stopped going to church, seeing how they only preach worldly achievements without preaching eternity and vanity.

Which is why our society is growing in corruption everyday despite so many churches around.

Perhaps, people want to leave large like their pastors at all cost.

I repeat again, I don't believe her claim of rape. She clinched to the con man like her irks hoping to be his wife but failed, now I was raped.

Fools and zombies everywhere who have refused to take responsibilities for their action, but believe God will come down to clean their mess.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Auxtin85(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
In cases like this forgiveness is a sin, but my concern is why did the woman chose to speak out at this time, did her husband know about it before now, will she get justice?

These and many more are my concern

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Sirpaul(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
so you sabii quote Bible like this freeze freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by guttentag(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ufedolove:
Before seeking for whom to forgive who blah blah blah, we should get to the truth of the matter first.

I'm not saying the girl is lying but is she saying the truth? If yes, why and how?

And why now?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Dandsome: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
However, there is a question on my mind.......as Christians, is there any room for forgiveness in issues like these?
-
◄ Luke 17:3 ►
New International Version
So watch yourselves. "If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent , forgive them.

Before forgiveness, let's know if there is repentance.

Before forgiveness there should be admission of guilt, repentance then forgiveness.

Has he even admitted he did it in the first place? We are still waiting for his robust reply since 2013 concerning Walter.

Has he repented of his unstoppable sins?

Has he asked for forgiveness?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.