Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Need A Genuine Financier For A Julius Berger Lpo @portharcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Genuine Financier For A Julius Berger Lpo @portharcourt (605 Views)

Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Genuine Financier For A Julius Berger Lpo @portharcourt by funsho2016: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Good day,
we need a financier for a Julius Berger Local Purchase Order for the supply of 1million litres of AGO
Please don t contact me if you don t have the capacity or know directly the financier.
We had ugly experience of time waster and won t
The owner of the LPO does not have money to execute this transactiion
The LPO is verifiable
Thank You
Re: I Need A Genuine Financier For A Julius Berger Lpo @portharcourt by Sammymike18(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Buzz me on whatsapp 08066340291 or call me
Re: I Need A Genuine Financier For A Julius Berger Lpo @portharcourt by Generalgoshen: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2020
funsho2016:
Good day,
we need a financier for a Julius Berger Local Purchase Order for the supply of 1million litres of AGO
Please don t contact me if you don t have the capacity or know directly the financier.
We had ugly experience of time waster and won t
The owner of the LPO does not have money to execute this transactiion
The LPO is verifiable
Thank You

call me if your in ph 08039335877

(1) (Reply)

Bookstore And Stationery Business / 8 Interesting Facts About Obijackson (Dr Ernest Azudialu-obiejesi) Nestoil / Crayfish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.